Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes! That’s not really BLW now is it... she looks so gaunt as well - her collar bone is protruding so much
I find this new type of eating disorder really worrying, because it’s hidden under the guise of ‘nutrition’. As much as she irritates me, she is clearly unwell and I hope she finds the help she needs. Having a baby in 2020 is tough (I think she had her son in the peak of the pandemic) and she’s clearly had a tough time of it, like many new Mums this year.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, you have to be really specifically tilting your phone to get that angle. Somehow I feel like the only people who will seek help from her clinic are the people like her - those who acknowledge they may once have had disordered eating, and claim to be past it, but really they're just dressing it up as something else and pretend they're better.

• Sad
I considered going to her clinic for prenatal nutrition advice 😂 not when I saw the price!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so sad for her. She clearly just doesn’t have enough time to take care of herself. You burn so much energy as a mum and she seems to be struggling to look after her self. Sounds like her husband isn’t much help after yesterday’s post.
I just hope she doesn’t burn herself out and becomes too ill or tired to look after her family because that would be devastating

I feel so sad for her. She clearly just doesn’t have enough time to take care of herself. You burn so much energy as a mum and she seems to be struggling to look after her self. Sounds like her husband isn’t much help after yesterday’s post.
I just hope she doesn’t burn herself out and becomes too ill or tired to look after her family because that would be devastating
She has enough time. Unfortunately, she hasn’t spent it in the most productive way. A fatal mistake she made from the beginning, was putting all her energy into creating the perfect insta mum persona. She did a lot of sneakily hidden ads and spent every waking minute on social media. It’s little wonder she is burned out and looking the most gaunt I have ever seen her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She could give up the Insta mum game and she’d have plenty of free time. And stop serving Z a 5 course meal 😅

• Heart
This might sound harsh but I don't really have sympathy for people who try to live the life they had before a baby and then complain about how tired they are and how little time they have.

She did not need to go back to work so soon after Z, she could have taken some decent maternity leave and focused on looking after them both - it looks like she needs it as much as him at the moment. She's in such a privileged position where her clinic will run without her constant input, and there are plenty of podcast episodes already out there, she didn't need to obsessively add to that library while her baby was so young. The world won't stop turning if we don't hear your thoughts on gluten this week. Take some real time out, get off Insta and enjoy some peace and quiet with your lovely little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has a lot more time than many other mums. A lot of the things she spends time doing are not necessary. She is on Instagram ALL DAY. Posting stories throughout the day every day and replying to comments etc. If she is finding she doesn’t have enough time for herself she could cut that out straight away and just relax while her baby naps but she chooses not to. There is less and less actual talk about nutrition on her page too only ever what Zachary is eating.

Reactions: 5
This might sound harsh but I don't really have sympathy for people who try to live the life they had before a baby and then complain about how tired they are and how little time they have.

She did not need to go back to work so soon after Z, she could have taken some decent maternity leave and focused on looking after them both - it looks like she needs it as much as him at the moment. She's in such a privileged position where her clinic will run without her constant input, and there are plenty of podcast episodes already out there, she didn't need to obsessively add to that library while her baby was so young. The world won't stop turning if we don't hear your thoughts on gluten this week. Take some real time out, get off Insta and enjoy some peace and quiet with your lovely little boy.
I agree with this. Also, sorry if this is controversial but isn’t her husband a stockbroker? Admittedly I do not know if his job has been affected by the pandemic but his salary should allow her to have taken a 2-3 months off work at least and just focus on looking after baby and herself.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, she goes on about being self employed so she doesn’t get mat leave. This is not the same as someone who runs a small business and cannot afford to take time off she absolutely could she was just not willing to. When you are pregnant you know you will have to make sacrifices for the new life you are bringing in to the world but it seems she was not willing to make any and now complains that she doesn’t have any time for herself.

I would be crying too if I’d just been told I was going in to tier four but I wouldn’t be posting a boomerang of it on the gram for attention 🙄.

Exactly, she goes on about being self employed so she doesn’t get mat leave. This is not the same as someone who runs a small business and cannot afford to take time off she absolutely could she was just not willing to. When you are pregnant you know you will have to make sacrifices for the new life you are bringing in to the world but it seems she was not willing to make any and now complains that she doesn’t have any time for herself.
She is playing the martyr, but in reality she has a job which she can largely do from home and dictate her own hours. I’d say she’s pretty lucky!

She must waste several hours a day on social media. Babies of Zs age don’t feed for as long, and yet she is still posting constantly throughout the day.

I have a baby a similar age to Z and it’s hard work! Relentless sometimes. And also hard during lockdown and not having the support that might be available in normal times. But she is in a financial position to get help if she needed - even if she put Z in nursery for a couple of days a week.

See her company accounts attached - she definitely could’ve afforded a month or two off.

Attachments

Working out in a crop top and you can literally see her ribs. I feel like for a page that probably has a lot of eating disorder sufferers following this is actually the worst content to be putting out! But maybe it’s a cheap way to boost people paying to see her, they might think if they get advice from her they will end up like her.

Her response to a follower asking how she fits it all in was really disingenuous as she literally never mentions she has a husband. Even if he’s stuck in an office working long hours he will be doing some childcare, or helping with the house surely? I’m in the same position as her though I’m on mat leave and even though my husband is working from home there are days when between 8-6pm we don’t even see each other. But he’s still able to make dinner or put a load of laundry on. And at the weekends he helps with childcare as he wants to spend time with his baby. Rhi is making it sound like she’s doing absolutely everything.
Or maybe he genuinely contributes nothing??

Her response to a follower asking how she fits it all in was really disingenuous as she literally never mentions she has a husband. Even if he’s stuck in an office working long hours he will be doing some childcare, or helping with the house surely? I’m in the same position as her though I’m on mat leave and even though my husband is working from home there are days when between 8-6pm we don’t even see each other. But he’s still able to make dinner or put a load of laundry on. And at the weekends he helps with childcare as he wants to spend time with his baby. Rhi is making it sound like she’s doing absolutely everything.
Or maybe he genuinely contributes nothing??
The fact she almost never mentions the hubby is seriously WEIRD. Fair enough if he doesn’t want to be on social media but acknowledging you have a husband who is the father of your child is hardly invading his privacy.

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget she has been very sneaky in the past having people look after Zachary while she records podcasts (Chessie King while we were still in lockdown). Of course as she has a baby under 1 they are allowed a support bubble too.

Reactions: 2
I have just seen Rhi’s Instagram for the first time in ages and my goodness I cannot believe how unwell she is looking. It is clear she is really struggling and I wish she would seek help, rather than spending every waking hour on social media and promoting an incredibly dangerous lifestyle to impressionable girls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.