Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays stories where she lists activities to do in lockdown. Her current one says 'daily walks' as one of the ideas in the list but I swear she posted an identical one earlier that said 'daily walks x2'. Shes edited it, but what a strange thing to amend...?

Do you think she realises it makes her claim of being too busy seem daft? If you are fitting in twice daily walks but complaining that you don't have time to rest, you're prioritising the wrong thing.

Reactions: 2
Todays stories where she lists activities to do in lockdown. Her current one says 'daily walks' as one of the ideas in the list but I swear she posted an identical one earlier that said 'daily walks x2'. Shes edited it, but what a strange thing to amend...?

Do you think she realises it makes her claim of being too busy seem daft? If you are fitting in twice daily walks but complaining that you don't have time to rest, you're prioritising the wrong thing.
She definitely has changed it, I’d assume it’s because she’s been ignoring the lockdown rules which state outdoor exercise should be limited to once a day and she’s been called out on that.

Reactions: 4
She definitely has changed it, I’d assume it’s because she’s been ignoring the lockdown rules which state outdoor exercise should be limited to once a day and she’s been called out on that.
Yeah the rules don’t apply to her. As seen when she left her baby in Chessie’s care!

Reactions: 1
Ah of course, hadn't thought of that. Guarantee she's still going out twice a day though 😂

Reactions: 3
What a way to plug your business.....pretend people are messaging you....shocked you had a take out! Then she does that “really hope they help” I really don’t care about you just about making money voice

Why has she used a picture of herself and her son 1st in a post about food poverty? How narcissistic! “I feel so spoiled, so helpless” probably because you are and you don’t seem to realise it! But we do!!!
You are in a better place of power to raise awareness of what to do or write to people, sign a petition to go to government and then ask all your followers to sign. That would be enough signatures to have it discussed in parliament.
But no you just do a post on it that’s mainly centred around you and then you’ll probably forget about it tomorrow. That’s heartbreaking and shows influencers seemingly pick up issues in the world and then either can’t be bothered or don’t ACTUALLY care enough to do something.
Sorry rant over

Last edited:
She really really needs to stop giving baby nutritional advice when she’s obviously just relaying what she’s read about herself rather than being qualified.

You can give babies under 1 cows’ milk or milk alternatives, just not as a substitute for formula or breast milk. The way she answered the question didn’t make it clear that you can use it in cooking eg you can make a baby under 1 porridge using whole cows’ milk. The fact her answer isn’t specific enough could be very misleading

Reactions: 5
Why has she used a picture of herself and her son 1st in a post about food poverty? How narcissistic! “I feel so spoiled, so helpless” probably because you are and you don’t seem to realise it! But we do!!!
You are in a better place of power to raise awareness of what to do or write to people, sign a petition to go to government and then ask all your followers to sign. That would be enough signatures to have it discussed in parliament.
But no you just do a post on it that’s mainly centred around you and then you’ll probably forget about it tomorrow. That’s heartbreaking and shows influencers seemingly pick up issues in the world and then either can’t be bothered or don’t ACTUALLY care enough to do something.
Sorry rant over
Agree completely. She jumps on every bandwagon going! Actions speak louder than words! Wonder how much of her profits she’s donated to those in need? I don’t remember her doing anything charitable or making any kind of donations?

Reactions: 5
Agree completely. She jumps on every bandwagon going! Actions speak louder than words! Wonder how much of her profits she’s donated to those in need? I don’t remember her doing anything charitable or making any kind of donations?
I think she wore one of those NHS tshirts that was gifted. Right! Agree! if she cared so much she would be offering advice to parents who have to cook their children healthy meals on an ACTUAL budget and that children might want to eat! but no nothing. just a post about how awful she feels about it and then parades around in her huge (by the looks of it) house posting pictures of her perfect healthy looking baby

Exactly! She could do so much IF she wanted to. She could do free online classes for parents who don’t know about basic nutrition. She could do posts about what she thinks could be done better regarding the food parcels being given to children who receive free school meals.
This is why having/seeing a nutritionist can be seen as elitist or that you must have money to see one. Why give info for free when you can charge hundreds of pounds for it on Harley street hey Rhi?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh let me save this bit of chocolate around my mouth and do a story to prove to people I eat like a regular person 🙄 her stories are so fabricated and fake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And her original post from yesterday with the photo of her son has just disappeared like that! (Or is it the same and she’s changed the pic?)
either she checked her own conscience or she looks here and realised how she comes across.
still appalling she did it the first time. Again using her baby as a hook and line to draw people in. And why hasn’t she updated her profile to say

🍼using pictures of my baby, that was born in lockdown(don’t forget),to get engagement, free gifts and brand deals.

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s fuming she can’t bang on anymore about how she gave birth during the ‘week of the peak’ 🙄

• Haha
The pretending she had chocolate on her mouth .. hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I cannot get over how unprofessional this woman is. She works for a nutrition clinic that ultimately deals with eating disorder patients which would mean a majority of her followers are also in this category? yet she is SO thin and malnourished (I am a dietician) and constantly posts videos of her working out in a sports bra and skin tight leggings. Its so triggering for her followers. It shows she doesn't care about them she just cares about her image. We don't need to see her working out anyway, its a nutritional page not a workout page. Stay in your lane Rhiannnon before you lose respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does Rhiannon's "eating disorder dietitian" look like she has an eating disorder herself?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She just looks slim to me.

Statements like that are a bit dangerous - anyone, of any weight, can have an eating disorder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.