Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Honestly that menu has jacket potatos, veg and hummus, soup, beans on toast, veggie pizza. These are perfectly normal, reasonably healthy foods. Yes its not perfectly nutritionally balanced, but its not going to cause any harm. I'm not sure what's shes expecting a simple menu for toddlers to include. Its not a Michelin star restaurant

Reactions: 8

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Wow Rhi is really trying to make having a baby during lockdown a personality trait isn’t she.
She seems absolutely obsessed with his sleep routine and micro analysing everything about it. Im also confused about all these “leaps” and “regressions” that she talks about. Anyone explain what they are? It’s like he’s a work project that she needs to investigate and understand so she can document it, he’s just a kid, stop using apps, stop overthinking it and just look after him. The amount of stress she’s creating for no reason is insane.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
On her latest stories, out for walk with newborn....essential smoothie in one hand and breastfeeding baby in other! ( with boob hanging out)
I breastfed all 3 of my children ( for a total of 5 years between them) and not once did I feel the need to proclaim to the world that I could breastfeed while walking down the street....what an attention seeker.
She’s just ‘normalising’ breastfeeding, Cos it’s so normal for someone to breastfeed while walking down the street while drinking a smoothie and posing for a boomerang on insta!

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I used to really like her but now I just find her beyond patronising and ever so pleased with herself. She must be so used to having her arse kissed that she thinks everyone is interested in every tiny innocuous detail that she chooses to share.
I feel like she’s in a little narcissistic clique with Chessie King and Alice Liveing (who I used to really like as well). Shame, couldn’t be less relatable if they tried...
The arse licking within that whole insta clique, is the reason I unfollowed the lot of them a long time ago. It’s embarrassing to watch all of them tell each other how “phenomenal” they are, while getting gifted everything!

• Haha
  • Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She’s managed to turn a global discussion about racism into the name announcement of her child!

And all the comments are about how beautiful she is or how cute he is or about how lovely his name is.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Well she posted a picture of her and her baby for black lives matter so she has form for this kind of thing! On her latest story she says Zachary was ‘late’ for his nap. He’s 3 months old! Babies that age sleep when they sleep! There’s no point trying to have routines and nap times because you will always be disappointed because guess what, the baby doesn’t know it’s ‘time’ for their nap.

Also that cookie looks horrendous!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I know she only works for Rhi and isn’t Rhi, but she’s meant to be a nutrition expert. This. Is. Terrible. The angle it’s taken at, the filter, the underlying skeletal frame. These people are dangerous. Imagine being a client of them with a vulnerability to disordered eating and you see one of their staff posting like this. I accept she’s genetically slender. But this is dangerous IMO.

Attachments

• Wow

Branched

I don't follow Rhiannon much at all, but I just saw a video of an interview she gave and I swear her voice is just so patronising. Even if she's saying something useful (which is questionable in its own right), she sounds like she's talking to a 4 year old.

Mamabear29

New here but came in shock after seeing her latest post on Instagram. She looks sooo frail! It's aged her so much. Don't get me wrong, since I've became a mum I look a little older it comes with the territory with lack of sleep and less time to look after yourself. But she looks malnourished and seriously unwell. It is madness she has gotten to this point when she is a nutritionist!

• Wow

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Her post today has just really annoyed me to be honest. It’s definitely a humble brag just to make sure everyone knows she’s still breastfeeding (because a post everyday of her in the dark with him attached to her tit isn’t enough 🙄). It makes people feel bad because she is basically saying I’ve found it really hard and my baby had a tongue tie and I still carried on. It makes people feel bad for putting their mental health first when they decide to give up breastfeeding. I could have carried on trying to breastfeed but I would have been miserable and I would have hated every single day so what would have been the point? The main reason I didn’t want to give up on breastfeeding was because I was worried that people would judge me for not doing the best thing for my child and these kinds of posts don’t help. Also formula feeding isn’t easy either, they all just act like such martyrs for breastfeeding!

majestic26

VIP Member
My little boy is same age as Zachary and has been saying words for months now, his vocab grows every day. He says yes, no, colours, mamma, dadda, happy, car, cheese, toast, choo choo, makes animal sounds and can understand so much of what we say to him. And guess what? He watches telly every day! 🤣

Alfie1234

VIP Member
How dare the hired help's husband have Covid, does she not know how important and busy Rhi is.....push back the boundaries of nutrition 🙄
meanwhile in the real world, you learn to cope and factor these things into daily life....split the childcare between your husband and yourself and any other friends you have until nanny is able to look after Z again....or put him in a nursery if it's such an inconvenience
Just wait till he's at school and gets everything going and you're continually juggling childcare, work, sick days
Do you know what’s really aggravating? The term “Dadsy Day Care”, he wasn’t in day care when you were off singing, he was being looked after by his other parent, no different to when you do it, you patronising woman!

Cariad

VIP Member
She is so weird, saying how bizarre it is for Z to put food in his water cup and then drink it. Like no, that’s what kids do?? Experimenting, playing… being a child???
I have a feeling Rhi is going to be horrified when Z gets up to even more toddler type behaviour In the coming months

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Shes been a mum for 10 days and shes become the voice of motherhood 🙃

Though i am jealous she got therapy so quickly for her labour. I never did. So thats brilliant for her! I hope thats across the board for all traumatic labours.

• Sick

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
The thing is, when you do a podcast the series would have been mapped out ages ago for the people who sponsor it and she has guests on every week who would have been booked in advance so this episode was always going to be about her birth story. So if she had had her home birth like she wanted would it have been a really braggy episode about having the perfect labour because she did yoga everyday? Or maybe I’m being cynical here but maybe there was always going to be a *story*

It is what it is

Have to defend her on this. Plant based doesn’t mean no meat. It means plant BASED! Ie the majority plants.
however she is fucking mental. A liar, Obsessive and actually quite terrifying. How she can be trusted to be a voice of reason for people in incredible vulnerable places terrifies me. She confuses food not simplifies it and actually made me incredibly obsessive about food. Which is why I’ve unfollowed her. I feel sorry for her son

Cariad

VIP Member
5154821A-DCB9-45D4-9C8B-2C1452F57ABF.jpg
She's painfully thin in this photo you can see her ribs ( which along side the implants just look unbalanced) and the dress is just hanging off her

• Wow
  • Sick