Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this bellend not got her own thread?

She is supposedly a nutritionist but is definitely verging on an eating disorder. Loves herself a lot and always taking Uber’s everywhere. Her and Alice Liveing really grind my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I came here because I was wondering the same thing - I liked her book and thought it was full of body positivity but it doesn’t feel like she’s a genuinely good role model for that cause at all. She seems super vapid, which is really disappointing. I’d rather see a bit more reality and a bit less “brand”.

Reactions: 9
Oh no! I like her! Discovered her podcast a whilst ago and I really enjoyed it.. also, didn’t she just get married really quietly without using it to AD stuff? InTheFrow could learn some stuff from her....

Reactions: 2
She tries to be little miss perfect. Really grinds on me. However- loves her look for her wedding. Bet that cost a small fortune.

Reactions: 3
She is not a good ambassador for body positivity at all! She herself has admitted she had an eating disorder previously and from the meals she posts I cannot see now that fuels her adequately given all the exercise she does! Bleats on about not going on a diet or changing herself for her wedding but in the months before was exercising 2-3 times a day!

Loves herself far too much, can’t stand her pouty little stories or the condescending way she speaks to people with far more knowledge than her.

As for the singing and constant references to it, just shows she is an attention seeker who wanted fame and nothing else.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her and enjoy her podcast but she got so preachy and totally unrelatable recently. I clicked on the link in her newsletter to the place she was staying in the Maldives - frikkin’ $1600 per night (and that’s the cheapest option). I wonder if it was #gifted
Also, I get that she’s excited about being pregnant but she literally makes a reference to it every two seconds - we get it , you’re pregnant 🙄 And the cradling the bump pose in every photo (even in videos when she’s walking - it’s like she has to do it for fear of someone who doesn’t know she’s pregnant thinking she’s gained weight or something). On the verge of unfollowing....

I used to like her and enjoy her podcast but she got so preachy and totally unrelatable recently. I clicked on the link in her newsletter to the place she was staying in the Maldives - frikkin’ $1600 per night (and that’s the cheapest option). I wonder if it was #gifted
Also, I get that she’s excited about being pregnant but she literally makes a reference to it every two seconds - we get it , you’re pregnant 🙄 And the cradling the bump pose in every photo (even in videos when she’s walking - it’s like she has to do it for fear of someone who doesn’t know she’s pregnant thinking she’s gained weight or something). On the verge of unfollowing....
So pleased I came across this! I cannot abide her, she is fake, fake, FAKE!!! Her honeymoon was very suspicious & I was on the verge of reporting her as I noticed out of many, many feed posts & stories only one was #gift in tiny letters 😤 She’s so smug & her pregnancy cradling is so nauseating 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes it is nauseating. Delighted she’s pregnant but jeez she is not the first woman who got up the duff. Also I think she has been a bit flippant basically boasting about how she became pregnant straight away (before her wedding) when so many people struggle with fertility/miscarriages.

Her YouTube video on pregnancy nutrition was a joke. Quoted incorrect stats eg about how much caffeine is in a cup of coffee and basically plagiarised the NHS website.

Also, she spent a LOT of time on her honeymoon either working or posting stories which I thought was odd. Her husband must be sick of taking photos of her. she comes across as a total narcissist.

Reactions: 4
I really like her podcast as she always has interesting guests on it. Can’t stand her though as she’s the most smug instagrammer I’ve ever come across!

I can't say I've paid her much attention but the food posts on her page do look really nice.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure that some of the wedding wasn’t sponsored; some of Alice’s Stories at the time made me think that, especially, regarding the accommodation. Also, is it not a bit dubious to add the sources to the bottom of this post?

704E8615-A2A0-4E1A-BCD3-C694639E38B4.png

I’m not sure that some of the wedding wasn’t sponsored; some of Alice’s Stories at the time made me think that, especially, regarding the accommodation. Also, is it not a bit dubious to add the sources to the bottom of this post?

704E8615-A2A0-4E1A-BCD3-C694639E38B4.png

I can't say I've paid her much attention but the food posts on her page do look really nice.
if only she ate them!

View attachment 59311

View attachment 59311
I would be amazed if at least some of it wasn’t sponsored. The way things were tagged was, as you say, interesting to say the least.

It's really obvious she gets a different person to develop her recipes for her. She can't cook anything much herself, as all her previous food posts were just constant photos of her scrambled egg breakfast with a sausage or salmon and avocado beside it or her lunch or dinner that she ate elsewhere at a cafe or restaurant. This woman definitely looks as though she never ate much a year or two ago, also constantly posing and those stupid ballet or yoga poses in a bikini. 🙄

She's definitely fame-hungry; a few events I went to, where she made an appearance for talks, and in every single one she managed to mention how she was supposed to be 'the next Katherine Jenkins' as a singer with a record label. She can't have been that good obviously. Also bangs on and on about her now husband who she used to drag along to these events.

She's also constantly denigrating other people and trying to give the impression that she's the most knowledgeable and no-one else is relevant or worth listening to when giving any information about health. Sick of her constant smugness and omission of adverts and sponsored trips or products in her content.

She's another one who every few months tries the sad-fishing to get sympathy. I get the impression she's very competitive with other female health influencers as when they say something about not feeling so great, this woman then posts some story or post angling for sympathy within hours or a day, just like clock-work. I'm so over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I also find it really cringe when influencers (not just Rhiannon) beg people to post a ‘5* review’ on their podcasts. It comes across as really desperate.

Reactions: 3
She really reminds me of that Lottie out of The Apprentice :rolleyes: the competitiveness, smugness, big ego, superiority complex and talking down to people

The hashtag saying how many weeks pregnant she is on her insta bio is really irritating me!

The hashtag saying how many weeks pregnant she is on her insta bio is really irritating me!
She’s a narcissist. Genuinely seems to think she is some kind of A-lister. Did anyone see her bizarre baby gender reveal? Her reaction was literally deranged. She seems incredibly highly strung and a bit of a control freak. Also can’t understand why she’s doing so much exercise if she’s allegedly so unwell and on antibiotics. Not exactly a healthy message.

She’s a narcissist. Genuinely seems to think she is some kind of A-lister. Did anyone see her bizarre baby gender reveal? Her reaction was literally deranged. She seems incredibly highly strung and a bit of a control freak. Also can’t understand why she’s doing so much exercise if she’s allegedly so unwell and on antibiotics. Not exactly a healthy message.
Just had a look and can’t believe how ridiculous it is! As if a gender reveal requires a 3 tier cake...completely unnecessary. And she’s dressed as if she is going to a ball 🤪 defo agree...very highly strung.

• Haha
Cannot believe I’ve only just seen this thread. She seems a false, her rigid smile looks ever so fake. Did anyone see the goodie bags she provided for her guests at the wedding. I’m sure pretty much all of that was gifted. I’ve been skipping most of her stories now. Find her a lot condescending and her voice irritates me!

She obviously wants to be super healthy pregnant woman who can handle anything. Obviously she had the worst morning sickness ever but didn’t let it slow her down and put it down to how passionate she is about her career. No, you’re sickness just wasn’t that bad. It doesn’t matter how much you love your job if you’ve got really severe pregnancy sickness.
A healthy pregnancy is down to luck more than anything, (I’ve had one good and one not with no change in lifestyle) especially in the UK where most people have adequate nourishment. I think all these health accounts giving the impression that you should be in the gym everyday and eating insta worthy food at every meal are not massively helpful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.