Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha it’s only going to get worse……
I thought she was so so so overworked. How come she’s managed to go on holiday?
and finally her little boy has seen the sea. I wonder how much it’s changed his life….(anyone else remember how she was complaining lock down had ruined her life because he hadn’t seen the sea?)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rhi: I’m gonna keep this page for nutrition focussed stuff
Also Rhi: here’s me bouncing on a trampoline
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
She could pass for someone in their late 40s here. I hope she gets some help soon as it’s clear she has an eating disorder. I always think she looks unhappy and exhausted behind her fake plastered on smiles in her pics. I wonder if her husband piles pressure on her to look a certain way too

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She could pass for someone in their late 40s here. I hope she gets some help soon as it’s clear she has an eating disorder. I always think she looks unhappy and exhausted behind her fake plastered on smiles in her pics. I wonder if her husband piles pressure on her to look a certain way too
She looks haggard. Not in a new Mum way. In a malnourished way. After about the fake smile, she almost looks dead behind the eyes. You have to wonder what her husband is doing to support her when she is clearly so unwell.

She does not look well. Surely the instalikes just validate her illness even more? I hope she is supported offline but who knows.

Reactions: 3
Is she talking about pixie nutrition in her stories? I see they don't follow each other

I think she's constantly angling to get a tv appearance and she's got a history of knocking down anyone and everyone else who might speak about food health topics. I find her to be quite sly and disingenuous

She herself just gives the most generic advice, (which anyone can find on on the web) and seems only to quote verbatim from the NHS guidelines on nutrition - something that anyone can easily find on the NHS website with a quick Google search. I don't get the big deal with her at all as she's always using those 'pretend Insta-story questions' (which are conveniently based around something that she's promoting or the topic of the week) to push people to go to her flamin' clinic! (It's quite obvious that she makes up the questions she puts in her stories because they're usually requiring an answer that's slanted towards something that she's trying to promote that day or week)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought the whole point of her having 2 accounts now is to keep them separate. She just posts the same stuff on both of them!

Reactions: 2
‘I’ve been a little quiet on here recently’ is the new ‘Loads of you have been asking about’ 😅 most used when they’ve been anything but quiet and no one has asked them about anything

• Haha
Yes and she’s definitely posted on both accounts everyday so don’t know how she has been quiet! She doesn’t have enough content to have 2 accounts and they are both so dull! I bet she is fuming that she isn’t verified on her new account. Surely any brands will only want her to do ads on her rhitrition page as she has 200k followers on there and only 7k on the other one.

Just listened to her lasted podcast with Joshua wolrich and most of it was around disordered eating. I find it ironic that she runs an eating disorder clinic but so clearly struggles with nourishing herself properly. I really hope her husband and family give her the support she needs

In case you didn’t know, Rhi is working on something really exciting. She’s not really mentioned it though but if you are interested she’s announcing it at the weekend. And she’ll be announcing that she’s announcing it at the weekend everyday until then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Horrified by her shoulder bones in today's stories. She is not nourishing herself, how she can position herself as an expert in nutrition when she's clearly not following her own advice is crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Horrified by her shoulder bones in today's stories. She is not nourishing herself, how she can position herself as an expert in nutrition when she's clearly not following her own advice is crazy.
I’ve just seen her stories. I am truly shocked at how skinny she looks. Something cannot be right with her and her relationship with food.

Her head looks so big on her body now. She looked fit and healthy around the time of her wedding and honeymoon. Now she looks starved, aged and tired.

It’s not just her appearance, she just seems so sad to me. Any smile seems fake, she doesn’t seem to find any joy in life. I’ve gone from finding her really smug and annoying to actually pitying her. If she carries on like this she will end up very, very unwell.

No doubt it will be a childcare book or a mum and baby retreat where she can share her pearls of wisdom and people have to pay for it.
She is so skinny and personally, as someone who has struggled with ED in the past I find her incredibly triggering (hence why I have now unfollowed her, and the fact she just isn't relevant anymore) but im sure if I went to see her in clinic I would be incredibly triggered by her.
All her nutrition advice can be found on NHS websites if you look hard enough. I don't need anyone to tell me one size doesn't fit all or whatever her stupid catch phrase used to be

👋HI RHIANNON!
always an answer for everything

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s making her son put his own nappies in the bin??? What the actual duck. How disgusting and unhygienic is that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.