Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m assuming she’s getting her own tv show or something? With her latest mysterious project
She just does these mysterious projects to keep her viewings up because she thinks people care what it is. It doesn’t need to be a secret it’s just easy to keep people hooked but you can’t really call that content. All these influencers are really falling behind! How long until their world comes crashing down

Reactions: 3
Yeah she ‘let slip’ it was tv work on a story the other day saying it was strange doing tv work again.

Reactions: 1
I’m curious did some mention that she doesn’t let Z watch tv? Cause what the hell does he stare at when they are doing those cuddles haha

Reactions: 4
I’m curious did some mention that she doesn’t let Z watch tv? Cause what the hell does he stare at when they are doing those cuddles haha
I hate this attitude to tv. There’s some really good quality children’s television these days. Five minutes of hey duggee can really distract my son when he’s teething. CBeebies was doing a live action version of Shakespeare the other day!!
I’m a huge believer in no screens where possible just to stop me being reliant on one (a one year old doesn’t need their own iPad in my opinion…) but you’re not better than everyone else because your child gets to school and hasn’t seen a cartoon

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate this attitude to tv. There’s some really good quality children’s television these days. Five minutes of hey duggee can really distract my son when he’s teething. CBeebies was doing a live action version of Shakespeare the other day!!
I’m a huge believer in no screens where possible just to stop me being reliant on one (a one year old doesn’t need their own iPad in my opinion…) but you’re not better than everyone else because your child gets to school and hasn’t seen a cartoon
Absolutely-there is a massive difference between using your tv as a babysitter and letting your kids see some shows/films. My 2.5 year old watches zero TV some days and up to an hour or so on other days,and she picks up all sorts of new bits of information that she wouldn’t necessarily get from us interacting with her.

if your child gets no Tv,when do you start introducing it? Never? Or when they are older and have already missed out on chats with their wee friends because they didn’t know who certain tv characters were? Ive read about people living in strict houses where there was no Tv in their houses until well into their teenage years and they said that the amount of cultural references that still go over their head is crazy.

Oh god, don’t give her something else to obsess over, its bad enough her micro managing his sleep and food, imagine if she starts calculating optimal screen time too. Is there an app to help her or a screen expert she can consult daily because he watched thirty seconds more on Tuesday than he did on Monday and what should she do about it,

Oh god, don’t give her something else to obsess over, its bad enough her micro managing his sleep and food, imagine if she starts calculating optimal screen time too. Is there an app to help her or a screen expert she can consult daily because he watched thirty seconds more on Tuesday than he did on Monday and what should she do about it,
she's pathologically obsessed with the amount of sleep he gets...she's a real control freak

Reactions: 5
She really is! I can’t imagine how she will be when he goes to nursery and school and she can’t control every minute of his day.

She really is! I can’t imagine how she will be when he goes to nursery and school and she can’t control every minute of his day.
It’s so bizarre, he may be a toddler but he’s just a human being and some days he will sleep more, eat more and some days the opposite. But the whole “you should be hungry because you went swimming so why aren’t you” stress thing is ridiculous. For a nutritionist she should have more sense, she will give him an eating disorder behaving this obsessively. Also, she will give him hearing problems if she doesn’t stop talking to him in that high, squeaky “aren’t I a super mummy” voice . Just talk like a normal bleeping human for once. He’s such a lovely little boy though, very sweet and affectionate.

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her anymore as she drives me mad but when you say obsessed with his sleep what do you mean? Is she always whinging when he has a bad night or does she keep track of the hours he sleeps or something?

Yes and as a nutritionist she talks a lot about intuitive eating which is exactly what Zachary is doing when he eats more one day and not the next but this is a real problem to her. It’s worrying how obsessive she is over food and I don’t see how she can advise anyone with eating disorders when her own relationship with food is so distorted.
The over the top mum voice is so annoying and unnecessary. Zachary does seem like a lovely boy though and I hope she reigns in all of the neurotic behaviour around food and sleep so that she can actually enjoy being his mum rather than obsessing over everything all the time.

I don’t follow her anymore as she drives me mad but when you say obsessed with his sleep what do you mean? Is she always whinging when he has a bad night or does she keep track of the hours he sleeps or something?
She obsesses over his routine. She does a post about his routine almost weekly! As soon as he started waking up at night she called a sleep expert. She always tries to find the ‘reason’ why he doesn’t sleep as well. And will always say he hasn’t had his ‘usual’ nap as if he is some kind of robot who must power down at a certain time and reboot at the exact time she expects him to!

Reactions: 6
Both!....she'd had it fairly easy for months as he seemed to sleep 10-12 ( she monitors the amount daily) at a stretch but he's been waking these last 2 weeks....she's always put it down to teething because he now has all his teeth at 15 months , like he's some kind of amazing. and it's as though this is the only reason he could be waking ...not that it's because he's a toddler and sometimes that's what toddlers do!

Reactions: 5
It also makes tv something that’s banned and therefore immediately interesting to the child you are trying to hide it from whereas a set amount of tv time a day or week as part of a routine stops it being something they are going to want just because they can’t have it

yes every time he has a few nights bad sleep she gets the sleep “experts “ in… but yet preaches what a good sleeper her boy is

I’m the same with my boy who’s just a bit younger than Z, we use tv as a tool when I need to get something done or he’s sick and isn’t up to playing.

From yesterdays and today’s stories I’d say she’s been reading here and is rather triggered, she l literally goes through everything discussed here and comments on it. Other than her weird eating and possible ED.

• Haha
I had to stop following her but I check in on her stories and posts every so often and she is OBSESSED with that poor child’s sleep and eating and routine!! I also didn’t know she was only feeding him plant based stuff (in her story today I think) as I’m sure I’ve seen him with salmon in the past. What on earth will she do when he goes to other peoples houses and parties and there’s cheeseburgers and crisps and Colin the Caterpillar cake?! She’ll implode. 😳
He does seem like such a happy and engaging chap though so I hope he stays that way. She’s still hiding her ad content sneakily isn’t she. Every time that happens I’m submitting it to the ASA. One day Rhi you’ll get busted!

• Heart
Have to defend her on this. Plant based doesn’t mean no meat. It means plant BASED! Ie the majority plants.
however she is bleeping mental. A liar, Obsessive and actually quite terrifying. How she can be trusted to be a voice of reason for people in incredible vulnerable places terrifies me. She confuses food not simplifies it and actually made me incredibly obsessive about food. Which is why I’ve unfollowed her. I feel sorry for her son

Reactions: 7
Have to defend her on this. Plant based doesn’t mean no meat. It means plant BASED! Ie the majority plants.
however she is bleeping mental. A liar, Obsessive and actually quite terrifying. How she can be trusted to be a voice of reason for people in incredible vulnerable places terrifies me. She confuses food not simplifies it and actually made me incredibly obsessive about food. Which is why I’ve unfollowed her. I feel sorry for her son
I literally only realised about the plant based thing the other day and felt really stupid for thinking it was the same as being vegetarian! Plant based or not,she would still absolutely shite herself if she saw Z with a dirty McDonald’s cheesburger lol.

• Haha
I literally only realised about the plant based thing the other day and felt really stupid for thinking it was the same as being vegetarian! Plant based or not,she would still absolutely shite herself if she saw Z with a dirty McDonald’s cheesburger lol.
Do you think her husband has any say in anything to do with Z? All you ever hear is “I’m doing this, I’m doing that”, I wonder if his opinions don’t count?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.