Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the one hand I don’t mind women sharing their birth stories to help normalise and just open the discussions up the realities. But let’s not pretend that the whole oh I never knew I’d be leaving the hospital in a diaper thing is new, Every blue tick I follow on insta that’s had a baby has done the token I’m in a diaper too post. Very attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
Had to have a look! He is a beautiful baby but we really don't need to see her in her adult nappies fgs!!

Also she may have given his name away by accident - weighing him and noticed his blanket says Zachary.
No big deal if you ask me. She isn’t a celebrity or person requiring great privacy. So what basically. Not a dig at you, but it’s not an accident...it’s just a name. Like every other normal human being 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On the one hand I don’t mind women sharing their birth stories to help normalise and just open the discussions up the realities. But let’s not pretend that the whole oh I never knew I’d be leaving the hospital in a diaper thing is new, Every blue tick I follow on insta that’s had a baby has done the token I’m in a diaper too post. Very attention seeking.
Yep. I knew to expect the big mattress pads, but no one told me what to expect with bleeding (clots, lochia, the smell, how long it can last etc), the sore & leaking boobs, the afterpains.. there was literally nothing to be seen about the recovery of intervention labours. I felt like i was suffering in silence with my recovery. People want to act as though theyre sharing the raw & gritty details but its not. Its still all quite polite.

Reactions: 2
No big deal if you ask me. She isn’t a celebrity or person requiring great privacy. So what basically. Not a dig at you, but it’s not an accident...it’s just a name. Like every other normal human being 🙄
Haha I know, she is just being a bit cryptic about the Birth and hasn't said what his name is yet. You're probably right the blanket was strategically placed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep. I knew to expect the big mattress pads, but no one told me what to expect with bleeding (clots, lochia, the smell, how long it can last etc), the sore & leaking boobs, the afterpains.. there was literally nothing to be seen about the recovery of intervention labours. I felt like i was suffering in silence with my recovery. People want to act as though theyre sharing the raw & gritty details but its not. Its still all quite polite.
Tbh I never knew any of that stuff until recently 😖

Yes I think they see it as breaking down barriers and being honest. Funny how nearly anything to do with being honest and gritty in the insta community when it comes to women means we have to expose vulnerable parts/aspects of our bodies. Not very empowering if you ask me. Although obvs it’s absolutely their right to do so.

Reactions: 2
Same. She obviously did have a difficult birth and was in hospital for several days after. Now that she’s home why wouldn’t she just want to spend the time with her new baby and her husband. Even in hospital after he was born she was posting about recipes and on her stories as if she hadn’t even had the baby yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think someone from her team will be posting on her behalf

She also reposted a story and took out the @ NEXT or whatever it was

I think someone from her team will be posting on her behalf

She also reposted a story and took out the @ NEXT or whatever it was
I think it’s her! If there’s the effort to take photos of herself and the tot then one more click to post to her socials / prison.

Reactions: 3
On her latest stories, out for walk with newborn....essential smoothie in one hand and breastfeeding baby in other! ( with boob hanging out)
I breastfed all 3 of my children ( for a total of 5 years between them) and not once did I feel the need to proclaim to the world that I could breastfeed while walking down the street....what an attention seeker.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
On her latest stories, out for walk with newborn....essential smoothie in one hand and breastfeeding baby in other! ( with boob hanging out)
I breastfed all 3 of my children ( for a total of 5 years between them) and not once did I feel the need to proclaim to the world that I could breastfeed while walking down the street....what an attention seeker.
She’s just ‘normalising’ breastfeeding, Cos it’s so normal for someone to breastfeed while walking down the street while drinking a smoothie and posing for a boomerang on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
its such a bizarre video - I think because her boobs look so pneumatic! (Don’t think it’s pregnancy related as they always have done).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman is a bleeping hole. Can’t believe I ever liked her,she’s just obsessed with getting a bit of fame. Why must every person On insta who has a baby suddenly think they are some kind Of oracle. duck off with your patronising tit. And the post where she was giving her postpartum ‘reality’ was pathetic-literally a list of everything women are told about after birth,no new information there. I hate when they try to seem relatable-walking about with your tit out and a smoothie doesn’t make you relatable,it makes you look like an attention seeking bleep (very pro choice when it comes to feeding and happy for women to get their boobs out to feed whenever baby needs it but these dickheads just make it seem so contrived,almost like ‘hang on Timmy, I know you are hungry but mummy has to get her smoothie and make herself look presentable before I can feed you’

don’t know why I torture myself looking at these peoples feeds ffs it just gives me the rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This woman is a bleeping hole. Can’t believe I ever liked her,she’s just obsessed with getting a bit of fame. Why must every person On insta who has a baby suddenly think they are some kind Of oracle. duck off with your patronising tit. And the post where she was giving her postpartum ‘reality’ was pathetic-literally a list of everything women are told about after birth,no new information there. I hate when they try to seem relatable-walking about with your tit out and a smoothie doesn’t make you relatable,it makes you look like an attention seeking bleep (very pro choice when it comes to feeding and happy for women to get their boobs out to feed whenever baby needs it but these dickheads just make it seem so contrived,almost like ‘hang on Timmy, I know you are hungry but mummy has to get her smoothie and make herself look presentable before I can feed you’

don’t know why I torture myself looking at these peoples feeds ffs it just gives me the rage
Totally agree about the postpartum reality post. I haven't had a baby, I'm not really close with anyone who's had a baby, I have no reason to know that much about motherhood, yet none of her 'shocking' realities about postpartum life were surprising to me. I've always found her pretty insufferable but her having a baby brings that to a whole new level.

Reactions: 5

ugh yes I agree! When you pull back and examine the reality of these photo she’s taken just for the purposeof her channel it’s just sick! The tit out when lying in bed would have had her husband standing over her trying to take the perfect angle, and the boomerang.. waiting for people to walk past, get the baby at the right angle, make sure I look cute. It’s just messed up. Feed your baby however you want, get your husband to document the success of managing to get out of the house and enjoy a smoothie, and capture those quiet moments between mother and son as you get to know each other. But for gods sake stop selling your soul (and your sons privacy) for likes when this has nothing to do with your nutrition business.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.