Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but those raspberry oat scones look horrible. They look so dense and are not by any stretch of the imagination scones. She’s just made them look pretty by chucking a load of raspberries on top!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but those raspberry oat scones look horrible. They look so dense and are not by any stretch of the imagination scones. She’s just made them look pretty by chucking a load of raspberries on top!
Her savoury recipes all look pretty unappetising, which you could forgive because she’s a nutritionist not a chef. But the endless amount of sugary recipes she posts is surprising. Maybe she just posts them because they look pretty on the gram?!

Her savoury recipes all look pretty unappetising, which you could forgive because she’s a nutritionist not a chef. But the endless amount of sugary recipes she posts is surprising. Maybe she just posts them because they look pretty on the gram?!
From seeing her previous food she's cooked a while ago (where all she did was make scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and avocados or sausages for breakfast and lunch or dinner all the time, and some green leafy veg or oven roasted veg nearly every day - it was all so repetitive and scarce in quantity on the plate too), there seems to be a vast and very sudden difference in her recipe development skills these days. She blatantly pays a recipe developer to create recipes for her now, and then she just seems to pretend in front of the camera that she's come up with it all by herself! Who does she think she's kidding!?!

Last edited:
She constantly says ‘social media is only part of the story’ and you can’t possibly judge someone on 15 second insta stories, yet like Alice Liveing ranges between really sad and ecstatic. There never appears to be just a normal, happy medium.

Reactions: 4
She constantly says ‘social media is only part of the story’ and you can’t possibly judge someone on 15 second insta stories, yet like Alice Liveing ranges between really sad and ecstatic. There never appears to be just a normal, happy medium.
That is so true. The reality is, the normal happy medium isn’t very interesting to most people so it doesn’t get shown... so we only get exposed to the extremes which isn’t very healthy.

Reactions: 2
It’s so true! All the insta huns post ‘it’s ok not to be ok’ but in their world the opposite is true - it’s not ok to be ok 😂

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly it. That’s why every z list celeb or influencer always have a ‘birth story’ that they hint about and drip feed details about until they are ‘ready to share’ it so they can ‘help others’. Having a straight forward labour just doesn’t get the clicks rolling in that they need to convince companies to gift them stuff to sell to their gullible followers.

Reactions: 2
Rolling my eyes at her latest post about why she doesn’t share what she eats in a day. How many times has she gone on about this?! Are people really dying to know what this woman eats everyday? Besides, she shares enough to make it fairly obvious her relationship with food and body image is pretty unhealthy.

There are quite a few bloggers who this is a staple piece of content for them - 'what I eat in a day' posts or youtube videos at least once a week. I honestly do not understand why people want to see that but there obviously are some who do. I don't think they are healthy content to post as a lot of people I imagine use them as some sort of bible for eating well and for getting the figures of their favourite Instagram bloggers.

Rolling my eyes at her latest post about why she doesn’t share what she eats in a day. How many times has she gone on about this?! Are people really dying to know what this woman eats everyday? Besides, she shares enough to make it fairly obvious her relationship with food and body image is pretty unhealthy.
That’s exactly what I thought! She may not actually list what she eats but she does actually post a lot of her meals on insta so people will just look at those if they are really that bothered!

Ok Rhi so you couldn’t possibly find time to answer your *totally non scripted* questions whilst not pumping but then had time to work out (and film it for the gram obvs). Not that I object to seeing someone pump it’s just that it’s all done for show! Also if I was a member of her family I would be a bit upset that she has just said she feels pressured by them to send them pictures of her baby that they must be dying to meet and who she quite happily shares with the world on social media.
Then back to her again *totally not scripted* comment about how well she’s doing and how amazing she is and her trying to conjure up a tear about it and pretend to be all humble and modest.

I first found Rhi through her podcast and followed along for nutrition advice. The more I see the more I question the advice as I’m not sure she has a healthy relationship with food

Reactions: 5
Between her and her rich husband they are probably raking in about 200k a year. WHY ARE BRANDS GIFTING THINGS LIKE PRAMS TO THESE ARSEHOLES?!

Reactions: 10
Between her and her rich husband they are probably raking in about 200k a year. WHY ARE BRANDS GIFTING THINGS LIKE PRAMS TO THESE ARSEHOLES?!
I couldn’t agree more, it makes me so angry as there are so many people that can’t afford basics let alone luxuries like this pram.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.