Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All credit to her if her instastories are genuine and she’s actually managing to cook dinner and bake in the two weeks after labour, but as a new mum myself I’m struggling to believe it’s true - or she’s had a lucky few days and is in for a shock once the baby wakes up more. I feel like some days there’s not enough time to shower let alone make some wholesome dinner and a banana bread!

It all fits that she’s trying to project this image of perfection though, when really she could just take a couple of weeks off posting
Congratulations on your baby 🥰. Don't compare yourself to her. Her dinner is probably some kind of #gifted box anyway! Also she has to maintain some kind of online presence to make her feel relevant and of course to make sure all that #gifted tit keeps rolling in! 🙄 Enjoy your baby as I think one day all these instagrammers/influencers will look back and regret the amount of time they spent staring at their phone instead of spending it with their baby.

Reactions: 11
All credit to her if her instastories are genuine and she’s actually managing to cook dinner and bake in the two weeks after labour, but as a new mum myself I’m struggling to believe it’s true - or she’s had a lucky few days and is in for a shock once the baby wakes up more. I feel like some days there’s not enough time to shower let alone make some wholesome dinner and a banana bread!

It all fits that she’s trying to project this image of perfection though, when really she could just take a couple of weeks off posting

This woman actually cannot cook or come up with decent recipes herself. She pays for and uses a recipe developer to create 'her recipes' and then puts her name on the recipe itself (it's probably the same person that she used to develop recipes for her book).

I used to follow her and her meals used to be extremely sparse, repetitive and unattractive - daily photos of all her meals consisted mostly of small plates of scrambled eggs (using Two Chicks) and smoked salmon with a bit of avocado, and sometimes the odd porridge or a couple of sausages alongside scrambled eggs. Pathetic for a nutritionist to promote such meals.

It's only in the last year or so since she did her book that she's started posting all of these (now flamboyant compared to her past meals) bakes and recipes and it's blatantly someone else who develops her recipes for her. All that pretend 'baking testing and recipe experimentation' is utter B.S.

Her actual meals or recipes that she's capable of creating herself just consist of a worryingly low amount of calories as well as virtually no cooking skills whatsoever. This fakeness and her desperado-level need to pretend to have a perfect image, as well as her sympathy-fishing and martyr complex for something most women go through, is what drives me mad about people like her. Get real luv and stop faking to your followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

All fake. She is one of those women who enjoys feeling superior to other women - I can just imagine her in school, had to be Top Dog in everything. Sadly, Princess Rhi won’t have an genuine female friendships as she is too competitive. I think she is right up there on the fakeometer, nearly off the scale I think

This woman actually cannot cook or come up with decent recipes herself. She pays for and uses a recipe developer to create 'her recipes' and then puts her name on the recipe itself (it's probably the same person that she used to develop recipes for her book).

I used to follow her and her meals used to be extremely sparse, repetitive and unattractive - daily photos of all her meals consisted mostly of small plates of scrambled eggs (using Two Chicks) and smoked salmon with a bit of avocado, and sometimes the odd porridge or a couple of sausages alongside scrambled eggs. Pathetic for a nutritionist to promote such meals.

It's only in the last year or so since she did her book that she's started posting all of these (now flamboyant compared to her past meals) bakes and recipes and it's blatantly someone else who develops her recipes for her. All that pretend 'baking testing and recipe experimentation' is utter B.S.

Her actual meals or recipes that she's capable of creating herself just consist of a worryingly low amount of calories as well as virtually no cooking skills whatsoever. This fakeness and her desperado-level need to pretend to have a perfect image, as well as her sympathy-fishing and martyr complex for something most women go through, is what drives me mad about people like her. Get real luv and stop faking to your followers.
Haha! Spot on! Princess Rhi is a very insecure and unhappy woman deep down - so obvious by her constant need for attention and admiration. Classic narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED!!! When her book came out I was like...based on your page boo boo...these are not your creations. She has zero creativity in the kitchen and knows nothing about recipe development.
Which is why I don’t understand why companies like daisy green and heck sausages would use her when they are way better people suited to the task.

All fake. She is one of those women who enjoys feeling superior to other women - I can just imagine her in school, had to be Top Dog in everything. Sadly, Princess Rhi won’t have an genuine female friendships as she is too competitive. I think she is right up there on the fakeometer, nearly off the scale I think

Haha! Spot on! Princess Rhi is a very insecure and unhappy woman deep down - so obvious by her constant need for attention and admiration. Classic narcissist.
She said she wasn’t popular in school...who knows...but that doesn’t surprise me...which is likely why she goes so hard with the narcissism and fame seeking now. To show her past bullies or nemeses that “I’ll show you” routine that loads of people with similar backgrounds have. Thing is...they're still empty inside.

Reactions: 7
The bake she’s showcasing is from a mindful chef recipe box...no doubt gifted. So not one of her recipes, nor has she had to chop/prepare etc just bing it in a dish....which is fine especially with a new baby, but don’t make out you’re some sort of super mother

Reactions: 2
SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED!!! When her book came out I was like...based on your page boo boo...these are not your creations. She has zero creativity in the kitchen and knows nothing about recipe development.
Which is why I don’t understand why companies like daisy green and heck sausages would use her when they are way better people suited to the task.

She said she wasn’t popular in school...who knows...but that doesn’t surprise me...which is likely why she goes so hard with the narcissism and fame seeking now. To show her past bullies or nemeses that “I’ll show you” routine that loads of people with similar backgrounds have. Thing is...they're still empty inside.
I think she’s said before she went to a local state school and cleaned at the posh school in her area. I bet she didn’t fit in well - she def has more of a posh girls school vibe - with the perfectionism and odd relationship to food & exercise. (Def not wanting to tar everyone from a certain type of school with the same brush but it does seem to be a bit of a trend).

I think she’s said before she went to a local state school and cleaned at the posh school in her area. I bet she didn’t fit in well - she def has more of a posh girls school vibe - with the perfectionism and odd relationship to food & exercise. (Def not wanting to tar everyone from a certain type of school with the same brush but it does seem to be a bit of a trend).
I get what you mean. Lol...you mean she tries to give off the posh school girl vibe?! 😏 She’s nothing like the properly posh tots that I schooled with. And no, I’m not one of them lol. I think she generally tries too hard to compensate.

I get what you mean. Lol...you mean she tries to give off the posh school girl vibe?! 😏 She’s nothing like the properly posh tots that I schooled with. And no, I’m not one of them lol. I think she generally tries too hard to compensate.
Haha yeah I went to a v bog standard school and have a few friends who had a more privileged education. They are lovely but I do notice they tend to be a bit more highly strung 😂 defo couldn’t describe them as laid back. Very much like Rhiannon.

Her post today thanking the nhs just doesn’t make sense. If you’re too traumatised by your birth experience to share it as, she has said multiple times, then don’t share it. Stop putting these little hints about your labour up under the guise of thanking the nhs to try to get sympathy from your followers!

Reactions: 13
Her post today thanking the nhs just doesn’t make sense. If you’re too traumatised by your birth experience to share it as, she has said multiple times, then don’t share it. Stop putting these little hints about your labour up under the guise of thanking the nhs to try to get sympathy from your followers!
She’s probably waiting to monetise her traumatic birth story. She will more than likely get paid to share it ‘exclusively’ somewhere. She will keep hinting and drip-feeding in order to increase engagement to her page.

Reactions: 3
I’ll admit that I don’t know a thing about social media marketing so maybe I’m just being an idiot, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a separate business page for the clinic. Her account is a bit of a weird mix between all her personal stuff and then clinic stuff too.

I totally get the reasons for her to have a personal presence online but I would have thought it’d make sense to build the business up without her as well. Clearly she’s trying to go down the influencer route but influencers don’t last forever. Especially now she’s going on and on about motherhood - how are posts on her birth experience relevant to anyone who wants nutrition advice? She doesn’t even have a link to her clinics website in her bio. No mention of the other nutritionists based there either.

Reactions: 8

I bought her book 😭 I really liked her from the podcasts and was a little disappointed when I saw what she looked like (tiny and fake as people have so kindly put it) but decided I shouldn’t really judge my opinion of her based on her looks. Well seems my gut was right.
I’ll admit that I don’t know a thing about social media marketing so maybe I’m just being an idiot, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a separate business page for the clinic. Her account is a bit of a weird mix between all her personal stuff and then clinic stuff too.

I totally get the reasons for her to have a personal presence online but I would have thought it’d make sense to build the business up without her as well. Clearly she’s trying to go down the influencer route but influencers don’t last forever. Especially now she’s going on and on about motherhood - how are posts on her birth experience relevant to anyone who wants nutrition advice? She doesn’t even have a link to her clinics website in her bio. No mention of the other nutritionists based there either.
thats the thing. Why are we seeing all this non nutrition content. (Well it’s because that’s how you get followers people generally want to follow people not businesses). But I came to her insta to learn about better nutrition, not be baited about her tit birth story. (And I’m only being crass here because I gave birth just 3 days ago also traumatic but also great, but stop using your private life to further your business)

lastly, her latest story with her son just made me laugh cause he looks like he is just staring in to space thinking he is so sick of his mums fake bull tit socular media. I’d meme it but that’d be weird.

Reactions: 5
I bought her book 😭 I really liked her from the podcasts and was a little disappointed when I saw what she looked like (tiny and fake as people have so kindly put it) but decided I shouldn’t really judge my opinion of her based on her looks. Well seems my gut was right.

thats the thing. Why are we seeing all this non nutrition content. (Well it’s because that’s how you get followers people generally want to follow people not businesses). But I came to her insta to learn about better nutrition, not be baited about her tit birth story. (And I’m only being crass here because I gave birth just 3 days ago also traumatic but also great, but stop using your private life to further your business)

lastly, her latest story with her son just made me laugh cause he looks like he is just staring in to space thinking he is so sick of his mums fake bull tit socular media. I’d meme it but that’d be weird.
Congratulations!
What I find ridiculous about her story today is that she is posting about a smoothie but had to get the baby into the background of said story. What the actual f**k does a baby have to do with a gifted smoothie. Perhaps it’s to do with newborn poop resembling a green smoothie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember hearing her on someone else’s podcast a couple of years ago (can’t remember who) and she said when her parents split she lived with her dad and her sister lived with her mum as she didn’t get on with her mum

Reactions: 3
I remember hearing her on someone else’s podcast a couple of years ago (can’t remember who) and she said when her parents split she lived with her dad and her sister lived with her mum as she didn’t get on with her mum
Yep! She’s had a very fragmented life before the desperate fame seeking. That’s common knowledge in the “wellness” circle for whatever reason I don’t know, as parents split all the time. I remember before her book came out and it was sort of an unwritten requirement for her to start desperately showing more of her life to help gain more interest, she’d show her dad when she was out and about...saw her sister and her kid a couple of times...but never her mother.

Yep! She’s had a very fragmented life before the desperate fame seeking. That’s common knowledge in the “wellness” circle for whatever reason I don’t know, as parents split all the time. I remember before her book came out and it was sort of an unwritten requirement for her to start desperately showing more of her life to help gain more interest, she’d show her dad when she was out and about...saw her sister and her kid a couple of times...but never her mother.
I do remember her showing her sister and her children a few times, and also her father. Zero mention of her mum. I just assumed she didn’t have a good relationship with her or something like that.

Reactions: 1
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.