Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Oh god that singing video has just made me cringe right in on myself. I can sing (I'm not classically trained dahling, nor is it ever going to be a career, but I've performed in some quite amazing venues) and whenever I sing nursery rhymes to my boy I always under-sing it, if that makes sense, because that's how they're supposed to be sung! They're just silly rhymes set to a simple tune, that anyone can enjoy and take part in. It doesn't have to be an opera.

It's like when you go to karaoke and there's always one person who can sing and they get up and do a proper 'performance'. That's not the point of karaoke! The point is to be shit and have a laugh!

Reactions: 9

Rosie878

VIP Member
In glad she’s being honest about the fact it wasn’t this perfect experience. Following the perfect diet and exercising religiously does not result in some karmic payoff of a perfect pregnancy and labour. And women who don’t follow these faddy recipes and have time to work out everyday haven’t failed. Sometimes shit happens for no good reason and you just have to get through it the best you can. Unfortunately that doesn’t help to sell much tat on insta 😉
Great to get therapy I agree although I don’t know when I would have had time with a 10 day old baby!

Banananana

I came here because I was wondering the same thing - I liked her book and thought it was full of body positivity but it doesn’t feel like she’s a genuinely good role model for that cause at all. She seems super vapid, which is really disappointing. I’d rather see a bit more reality and a bit less “brand”.

Bemused89

I’ve had to unfollow and unsubscribe from the newsletter....first woman to ever have a baby, doling our advice already🙄 Patronising princess is right. She left a little clue with the blanket but obviously enjoying all the messages from her adoring fans and then no doubt the many more she’ll get when she finally does a big reveal...no doubt when her engagement drops as people are sick of seeing her staged tit out photos
Haha! She has really bad fake boobs - have you seen her wedding pics? Ridiculous.
And another thing, that smile! It makes me cringe every time she bestows one on us - she looks like a duck and her lips are inside out!

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I absolutely disagree with her whole project that she is writing a book to bring the stuff from her textbooks into people’s kitchens. That’s the last thing people need, it makes nutrition more confusing. Unless you are on a restricted diet, having an eating disorder, are diabetic etc or have some reason where you really need to think about what you are eating to that level you do not need to think about food in this way. By making out what you eat is something that is all scientific and consuming and needs demystifying it reinforces that idea rather than helping at all

pink321

Chatty Member
so tired of her condescending and patronising tone, and the fake snooty accent doesn't help either.

She seems to always insinuate that no-one else, except her, can be trusted with nutrition advice, despite conveniently going back on her words (e.g. Meat reduction, yet her constant promotion of Heck Sausages is completely opposite to this, as is her clearly obvious gaunt appearance and having to broadcast any moment she has a bit of chocolate - like it's some sort of sin, and manic exercising when it comes to what she says about disordered eating). And she's overstepped the mark with health advice on many occasions, by not staying in her lane and thinking she's some sort of authority on medical matters.

She actually seems to think she's able to give medical advice and medical opinions, yet preaches about 'unqualified' people giving nutrition advice when in fact she's totally unqualified to give medical advice or opinions. Getting tired of her constant attempts at trying to be a wannabe 'z-list celeb' too and her also trying to push products to us. It's all Sell, Sell, Sell (and pushing a fake lifestyle) with her. She's clearly desperate to get a freebie holiday somewhere and sell again whilst posing and grinning like a muppet. The clown.

Stay in your lane Rhi, actually become authentic for once and don't think you're something you're not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Ugh it’s her baby shower today. Cannot wait to see the tackiness and no doubt she’ll turn up in a ridiculously OTT dress as she did for the gender reveal party!
OMG that will be painful to watch (don't follow her, so I will escape it). No doubt it will be completely OTT and don’t forget #gifted. I’ll take a guess and say it will be at Mortimer House or Soho house or one of those super insta clique venues. I predict Chessie King will be pulling stupid faces, Alice Liveing will be banging on about #strongwomen, Lucy Mountain will be chanting “phenomenal human” at them all and Megan Rose Lane will have her crystals and moon readings at the ready.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Yeah I’d like to see her explain why soup, jacket potatoes, veg and hummus or beans on toast are bad, and like other posters have said any of the rest in moderation is absolutely fine

How will she cope the day Zachary goes round a friend’s house after school and he gets fed something she doesn’t approve of?

Reactions: 8

Londoncailín

VIP Member
This a 100%
I fell into the trap of thinking that because I was reasonably fit and had a straightforward pregnancy I’d have a straightforward birth. I had a birth plan ffs 😂 what could go wrong, huh? Well, I wanted a water birth, un medicated and I ended up being induced, having epidural and forceps delivery. So yeah, it’s a lottery, you never know and being fit and eating well cannot help with everything. I imagine she’ll do a Joe Wicks when she gives birth and tells us her baby is chilled because she is chilled 🙄
Chilled is not a word I would ever use to describe Rhiannon 😂 I mean, the way she reacted to her gender reveal...

• Haha

Branched

I’ll admit that I don’t know a thing about social media marketing so maybe I’m just being an idiot, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a separate business page for the clinic. Her account is a bit of a weird mix between all her personal stuff and then clinic stuff too.

I totally get the reasons for her to have a personal presence online but I would have thought it’d make sense to build the business up without her as well. Clearly she’s trying to go down the influencer route but influencers don’t last forever. Especially now she’s going on and on about motherhood - how are posts on her birth experience relevant to anyone who wants nutrition advice? She doesn’t even have a link to her clinics website in her bio. No mention of the other nutritionists based there either.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Not really. Because I don’t care. I don’t think he does either. And we already know his name because numptykins “misplaced” his blanket. If she does do a big name reveal... Then she’s even more pathetic that I thought...and I didn’t think it got any more pathetic..guess we’ll see. Knowing her..there will be a big reveal...because in her bobble head, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity.
Remember her completely OTT gender reveal party where she was dressed like a bride and had the cringiest reaction ever?! Perhaps we will be treated to another one of those for his name ‘reveal’...

• Haha

Kiki999

I know this thread is about Rhiannon but I noticed that Sophie has commented in support of Alex Crane from Love Island who for those who don't follow her thread lost loads of weight, sold her workout plan to people (not a qualified PT) and then announced she had lost her period and wasn't healthy from losing the weight. She is now a full on anti-vaxxer, believes that dancing etc can heal cancer and literally just shared a post about healing endometriosis by touching your womb. If Sophie supports someone who behaves like this she is not fit to give safe nutrition advice in my opinion.

• Wow

Aardvark

Chatty Member
A photo of a borderline underweight person but yet the caption talks about obesity?? Misses the damn mark every time
The fact she can post herself as the image related to this caption but her two previous posts are cake recipes shows the hypocrisy of the obesity discussion in the UK

Cariad

VIP Member
On her latest stories, out for walk with newborn....essential smoothie in one hand and breastfeeding baby in other! ( with boob hanging out)
I breastfed all 3 of my children ( for a total of 5 years between them) and not once did I feel the need to proclaim to the world that I could breastfeed while walking down the street....what an attention seeker.

• Wow
  • Sick

Cariad

VIP Member
👋🏻Hi Rhi, There is absolutely no need to buy special equipment to feed a toddler....stop monetising parenthood and preying on new parent's vulnerability

Lipgoss

Why is eeeeverything a boomerang? If it must be a picture of her, can we at least be spared her smug face bobbing side to side for no reason?

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She’s so desperate the ways she likes and comments on pretty much everything Lucy meck and Millie Macintosh posts. She so wants to be part of their circle it’s embarrassing! Absolutely no point in any of her nutrition q and A’s either as all she does is give a generic answer and say she can’t answer without knowing the persons history! Oh but it’s ok because they can book an appointment at her clinic for £££’s.