ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on a school Facebook post where they announced his appointment to Director of Bands & Workshop (for middle school). That was for fall 2019. Must be kind of embarrassing to get hired on at the top like that and then be so uninspired at your job that just a short time later you're being demoted. Imagine higher ups at school seeing this grifter in action.
:(

Reactions: 6
Is he still sick? I’m just hearing him constantly clear his throat.

Reactions: 1
I saw on a school Facebook post where they announced his appointment to Director of Bands & Workshop (for middle school). That was for fall 2019. Must be kind of embarrassing to get hired on at the top like that and then be so uninspired at your job that just a short time later you're being demoted. Imagine higher ups at school seeing this grifter in action.
:(
Not to defend him, but schools will rotate the title around. With his being a private school however, yeah…. That’s a demotion.

As I stated earlier, to think his admin doesn’t watch is absurd. They know exactly what he’s doing. I mean, he probably can’t keep his mouth shut about it.
---
Nah, he's at Epcot tonight so he just hit up his PCP at the first aid station on his way in.
PCCP = Primary Cookie and Coke Provider

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh just never struck me as a teacher. He might have the title but it seems like he went into that field for bragging rights and self-glorification. “Oh I’m a band director.”

Look at how he handles Liam. He has no patience. Imagine how he was treating his students. That school is super luxe. Parents like that only want the best to teach their children.

Reactions: 11
If I had a child in that school and knew about how Josh has treated people on stream as well as how he's talked about past kids in other schools, I'd encourage my child to drop band just to prevent any emotional abuse.

If my child was genuinely talented and dropping band might harm their future, I'd ask the school remove Josh from any position in which he has contact with kids...

Oh, hey! That's exactly how Josh described his "new role" at the school at the start of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wait what did Josh just say? He says talking about Liam "he was with me at the chiropractor yesterday while we both get our adjustments, and he gets one too..."
Maybe I'm not that well informed I guess. Do little kids get regular back adjustments at a chiropractor?

• Wow
If I had a child in that school and knew about how Josh has treated people on stream as well as how he's talked about past kids in other schools, I'd encourage my child to drop band just to prevent any emotional abuse.

If my child was genuinely talented and dropping band might harm their future, I'd ask the school remove Josh from any position in which he has contact with kids...

Oh, hey! That's exactly how Josh described his "new role" at the school at the start of the year.
Those parents pay big money for their kids to go there. You have a kid in band and a moron like this teaching them? Money talks. If parents threaten to pull their kids because of him, he’ll go faster than he can post the Friday Night Live announcement.

Reactions: 10
Wait what did Josh just say? He says talking about Liam "he was with me at the chiropractor yesterday while we both get our adjustments, and he gets one too..."
Maybe I'm not that well informed I guess. Do little kids get regular back adjustments at a chiropractor?
Josh started seeing the chiropractor when he developed an issue with his sciatica nerves. (hips) Sounds like he's taken that relationship a bit too far, just like he as with his pocketful of magic herbs.

I have to wonder what kind of injury Liam sustained that he needs a back adjustment. Or, perhaps they're trying to get him to walk less like his dad.

Adjustments alone won't fix an issue, it takes commitment, stretching and exercising on the home-end for success.

I've seen the magic a chiropractor for animals can perform, taking one that has severe issues standing to fully normal. When the rescue did the hard homework the results can be amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Liam has been getting chiropractic adjustments since they brought him home from the hospital (yes, right after he was born). There are old social media posts about it floating around on the interwebs. Maybe the fancy private school medical insurance doesn't cover unlimited trips to the chiropractor for literal newborns?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was going to ask if the "administrator" part of his co-chair role meant someone deals with the students while Josh does the paperwork.

Liam has been getting chiropractic adjustments since they brought him home from the hospital (yes, right after he was born).
Fine if you're an adult choosing to go to a chiropractor, but I have to seriously side-eye anyone thinking that's a good idea for a newborn. Did they start this before or after Stef got a shaman to sage her womb?

• Haha
Liam has been getting chiropractic adjustments since they brought him home from the hospital (yes, right after he was born).
Okay, that is very unusual.
Now I really want to know. Was the chiropractor in tandem with a physical therapist for some injury sustained before or at birth? Was his spine compressed somehow? His legs twisted? How far has he come? How far does he have to go?

When my first born was little and had a condition that required constant monitoring, I'd never have moved away from his doctor team that was helping him... yet they uprooted and moved like 1000 miles off without a concern?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they moved to Florida before they had Liam. I don't recall seeing or hearing that he had any issues at birth or has any medical conditions. But I was reminded that they did at one time allude to having trouble conceiving. So it's possible that some of the medical expenses (at least with that old debt he mentioned on reddit) were due to that.

I'm pretty sure they moved to Florida before they had Liam. I don't recall seeing or hearing that he had any issues at birth or has any medical conditions. But I was reminded that they did at one time allude to having trouble conceiving. So it's possible that some of the medical expenses (at least with that old debt he mentioned on reddit) were due to that.
I never cared to listen to where it was that Josh wanted his fans to follow him - wasn't aware he was on reddit.
Super easy to find. Most of his posts seem to be flops.
I see he tried to elicit a response from this group only to have been shut down as boring as hell. :ROFLMAO:

1711511401518.png

• Haha
I haven't been down the Josh Nelson reddit hole either, but a while back someone else shared his question about their $30k+ credit card debt here. But now I'm lol-ing almost as hard at Josh's post being "removed - not interesting" as I am at Josh posting anything he made to the "Damnthatsinteresting" subreddit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The old Reddit post #104

Thank you! Of course, then I had to dive into his reddit posts a bit. It's mostly promoting his channel and complaining about T-Mobile, but he did an AMA a year ago:
-they moved to Orlando in 2008
-he claims Stef is unable to work due to health issues, so they rely on the income from "both of his jobs to make ends meet"
-someone asked what was his LEAST favorite snack he's tried at WDW, and he said the thick chocolate chip cookies that are so hard, you could break a tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, that is very unusual.
Now I really want to know. Was the chiropractor in tandem with a physical therapist for some injury sustained before or at birth? Was his spine compressed somehow? His legs twisted? How far has he come? How far does he have to go?

When my first born was little and had a condition that required constant monitoring, I'd never have moved away from his doctor team that was helping him... yet they uprooted and moved like 1000 miles off without a concern?
My dad was a physical therapist. The main reason he treated infants was for torticollis (stiffening of the neck muscles on one side). It’s congenital, not uncommon, and it resolves over a short time.

I think the thing that bothers me about Josh dealing with debt is he clearly has never had any intention of dialing back his standard of living. Quite to the opposite, we've seen him taking trips to CA and other locations, booking campsites he doesn't even use, replacing a totaled car with a gas munching JGC just because he likes the status it provides.

If you are serious about dealing with debt, you cancel all the frivolous stuff first. You look at your household and decide what you can drop: things on the chopping block are cable, streaming services, ... FOUR different cell phone plans and purchasing GARBAGE tech to play with.

Seems to me that Josh wants others to deal with his problems for him and streaming is perfect for that as all he needs to do is whine to the abyss that he's so upset over bills and magically money starts falling into his hands.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13