ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @PoorKid for our new thread title!
And the grift goes on….
You are good! I reported mine. GMTA! lol. We couldn't wait to start a new thread. @cavamom and I posted seconds apart. :)

Summary.....
Congrats to @PoorKid for coming up with the winning thread title! What a perfect title, as Josh as been known to linger on Main Street for his Coke & Cookie reward after park closing instread of heading home to his family. PoorKid actually had the top 2 titles, with "Cheesus Take the Wheel" coming in 2nd place. Such wit and creativity!

Since out last thread, Stef has become a rising star in the RTV1 universe with her mushy, "healthy" recipe which includes at least 4 types of cheeses.
Josh is currently nursing his bites from Tank the Goldendoodle , our new hero.
Josh has a new Sugar Mommy, Nita, who throws down $500 Superchats like nothing. Will she ever learn to use PayPal so that Josh can pocket 95% and screw YouTube out of their share?
The Hoppers continue to show the Nelson siblings love and appreciation for bringing them the magic. One has even gifted them his DisneyRun medals because they are "winners".

Get ready for more Grifting fun with the Nelson family!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So, resuming last thread, Grifters Paradise candle would smell like the bathrooms nearest the PeopleMover. At least IMHO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like Stef was too busy whipping up another batch of Turkey Wiggle (TM) to join the family at the Central Florida Fair.
1000005742.jpg

This photo just screams divorced dad who has his kid for weekend visitation. Which is basically how Josh lives his life, albeit under the same roof as his wife and son. Even the most devoted hoppers haven't bothered to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was honestly the worst vlog ever! He didn’t show anything. A livestock auction and promo for his old-ass tech channel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks like Stef was too busy whipping up another batch of Turkey Wiggle (TM) to join the family at the Central Florida Fair.
View attachment 2821459
This photo just screams divorced dad who has his kid for weekend visitation. Which is basically how Josh lives his life, albeit under the same roof as his wife and son. Even the most devoted hoppers haven't bothered to watch it.
WHAT?!?!?! He actually took his kid somewhere with him????

• Haha
UGH... don't say it... don't say it... I have to... whispers...

How many chins is Josh packing?

and

Does anyone else think Stef needs to let Liam go to an actual barber?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was honestly the worst vlog ever! He didn’t show anything. A livestock auction and promo for his old-ass tech channel.
Seemed like a miserable day was had by all. They didn't do anything except the Blockbuster store, which he wouldn't even show. I guess I'll never see it because I draw the line at Josh's tech channel. Nope. Not watching.

• Haha
They didn't do anything except the Blockbuster store, which he wouldn't even show.
Wait. There isn't a vlog of it? Or is it all on the other tech channel?

I saw his buddy Adam posted one the other day about the experience..didn't watch it but clearly the hero of our story was not the only invited special boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait. There isn't a vlog of it? Or is it all on the other tech channel?

I saw his buddy Adam posted one the other day about the experience..didn't watch it but clearly the hero of our story was not the only invited special boy.
Josh showed the outside of it on the HOMES vlog, but teased that if you want to see the inside, you have to watch it on the Tech channel. I don’t think he was “hosted” because he would have mentioned that, unless he mentions it on the Tech channel, which I refuse to watch. The cost is $5 so the parents probably sprung for the $20 for all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josh showed the outside of it on the HOMES vlog, but teased that if you want to see the inside, you have to watch it on the Tech channel.
My eyes hurt from rolling so far back into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh showed the outside of it on the HOMES vlog, but teased that if you want to see the inside, you have to watch it on the Tech channel.
That is so weird.
Shows how little Josh understands human nature. People don't want to chase down second part to videos. That will plop him on people's annoying, don't watch list. (Looking at my list... Oh, hey! He's already there!)

• Haha
Wow Josh deserves the "dad of the year award" (not!) for being the guy that will take his kid to look at stupid throwback stuff for his tech vlog no one gives a hoot about and to see cows, but won't take him into the parks with him at least once a month or so. What a jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is so weird.
Shows how little Josh understands human nature. People don't want to chase down second part to videos. That will plop him on people's annoying, don't watch list. (Looking at my list... Oh, hey! He's already there!)
Proving again how terrible Josh is at running a business. If you have to continually go on your main channel and beg people for pity views on your failing second channel, maybe it should just be a hobby and you should give up on trying to turn it into yet another side hustle. Did he do a premiere at the end of a RTV1 livestream? That's the thing that really irritates me.

Having said that, before I saw the RTV1 fair vlog (and in spite of my commitment to not watching his stupid tech channel), I did watch the Blockbuster vlog. He "interviewed" the owner (which consisted primarily of Josh blathering on about his own tech channel and love of retro tech; including dvds, I guess?), repeated wrong information about the Blockbuster experience (he kept saying some of the stuff came from old Blockbusters, when the owners have always proudly said that everything came from old Blockbusters), and then he mom and dad bought a bunch of old dvds for Liam and Josh. There - now no one else needs to watch it.

Reactions: 9
Jenna and Dale have a St Patrick's day Adventure with the people who she always hopes will buy her pretty things. Jenna actually gets it right that March 17th is the day to wear green and not February 17th.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 3.42.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick