ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Josh is spending the day with family again. And by "family," I mean anyone other than his wife and child.
View attachment 2834784
Isn't taking your son to a ball game a time-honored tradition? It's so sad that Liam wasn't included in this Nelson boys' day out.
I hope he's banking some of the incoming grift, because that kid is going to need some serious therapy trying to figure out why dear ol' dad didn't want to spend any time with him. Poor kid!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope he's banking some of the incoming grift, because that kid is going to need some serious therapy trying to figure out why dear ol' dad didn't want to spend any time with him. Poor kid!
You mean after the divorce and he moves with his mom back to IN, he'll get the therapy, right?
As is, it seems neither Stef nor Josh want to admit there are issues going on. Stef throws magical herbs at the problem, Josh hides his head in the sand that is Disney World.
He'll spend thousands on annual passes but won't spend a dime on a therapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor kid!
You rang? :D

But seriously, something is so off with these people. Why do you never see or hear about Liam doing things with his grandparents or his aunt and uncle? Would Jenna and Dale find it too difficult to build a close relationship with their nephew because they couldn't have their own kids? Or do you think Steph hates the lot of them and refuses to allow them to spend time together? And don't any of them question Josh about why he doesn't do tit with his kid? Dale and Jenna take their dog to lunch for its birthday, but they don't think it's super fucked up that Josh won't take his kid to a boy's day out baseball game?

Reactions: 11
You rang? :D

But seriously, something is so off with these people. Why do you never see or hear about Liam doing things with his grandparents or his aunt and uncle? Would Jenna and Dale find it too difficult to build a close relationship with their nephew because they couldn't have their own kids? Or do you think Steph hates the lot of them and refuses to allow them to spend time together? And don't any of them question Josh about why he doesn't do tit with his kid? Dale and Jenna take their dog to lunch for its birthday, but they don't think it's super fucked up that Josh won't take his kid to a boy's day out baseball game?
Or how weird it is to have a sister-wife.

Reactions: 6
Josh will just claim Liam didn’t want to go or he’s not interested in baseball, but that would only be because Josh probably didn’t make the baseball game sound fun. It probably went something like this: “Liam, you don’t want to go to the baseball game, do you? It’s pretty boring. We just sit around and watch the game.”

Reactions: 8
I just can’t warm up to this group. Josh has to read every frickin donation given. His entire attitude is such a turn off but his Stan’s love him and keep throwing money his way.

Jenna and parents at Epcot. Lots of baby talk. Jenna was in a hurry to see if they still had Orange Bird bags. Woohoo "surprised” mom and Jenna with Orange bird Loungeflys, although I’m sure Jenna fully expected him to buy it anyways after she was making the movable bird pop out of the bag, squealing, “Boo!” and saying how it perfectly matched her outfit.
IMG_8498.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Has Jenna EVER done anything nice for her dad?
Ever? Giving him a fake "Love you daddy" doesn't count, nor does standard gifts for birthday or Christmas.

• Angry
Between the baby talk and the “spike da bee” song every few minutes, this stream is painful.

Next she’ll sucker dad into buying her a snack.
What a con artist.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Jenna EVER done anything nice for her dad?
Ever? Giving him a fake "Love you daddy" doesn't count, nor does standard gifts for birthday or Christmas.
For his reward, he got to take the old bags back to the car. Woohoo! 🎉

• Haha
For his reward, he got to take the old bags back to the car. Woohoo! 🎉
Aw, Come on. I know Jenna's in her mid 40s now, but no need to call her an old bag...
oh... the literal old bags.

Well, Maybe that was his ploy the whole time, to get away from the wife and kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenna to dad: “if you don’t mind I’ll take a float with peanut butter and jelly ice cream. I’ll go find a table. Mom you may have to help dad”.

What in the actual hell is wrong with this woman?
You are an entitled selfish poor excuse for a human. That’s not how you treat your parents.

Sheesh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously, they should have left her and driven home after she treated them like that. No need to treat anyone as a doormat, never mind your own parents.

I'm sure she knows what she's doing. She just doesn't care and will never change.

While Josh and Jenna are POS, I blame Mom and Dad too. They need to have a little backbone and draw a line in the sand. Stop being pushovers. Jenna acted like an entitled brat and was rewarded with a Loungefly and soft serve ice cream. No tummy issues when it’s free.

• Heart
While Josh and Jenna are POS, I blame Mom and Dad too. They need to have a little backbone and draw a line in the sand. Stop being pushovers. Jenna acted like an entitled brat and was rewarded with a Loungefly and soft serve ice cream. No tummy issues when it’s free.
Jenna made a comment and said “I can either have dairy free or soft serve”. She’s too stupid to realize that soft serve is not necessarily dairy free and may in fact have the same dairy content as regular ice cream.

She plays the allergy game to get attention and dad or mom usually add to the comment making it seem legit.

The way she treated her parents today made me so angry. I wait for the day karma comes her way.
She’s straight up trash.

The way she treated her parents today made me so angry.
I had to switch her off after Dad trudged back to the parking lot so she could enjoy her new merch. She does the whole, "Are you sure?" with her dad knowing full well he will say yes. My parents would do the same, except I insist that they relax while I do the extra leg work. She should sit them down at a table with the stream while she runs around. Yes, they are in pretty good shape for their age, but that doesn't matter. There comes a time when you should become an adult around your parents and her time is LONG overdue. She should be buying THEM gifts and treats.

Last edited:
All I really got to say is, don't take them for granted because all the sudden you get some news about their health that you really don't want to hear, and then reality sets in and it sucks way worse than you thought it would have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Is there anyone she doesn't take advantage of? Her parents, her "friend" of the moment, whoever will buy her whatever crap she wants without expecting her to reimburse them or think that next time she'll treat, Give Kids the World. Have we ever seen her do anything nice and non-transactional for someone else?
---
All I really got to say is, don't take them for granted because all the sudden you get some news about their health that you really don't want to hear, and then reality sets in and it sucks way worse than you thought it would have.
And as they get older, no matter how healthy they are for their age, or how much you're able to trick yourself into thinking they're still healthy as ever, eventually the decline begins, tit gets real, and you gotta be ready to step up for them.

I would love to see the first time Jenna does a stream by herself, I’m sure it’ll never happen because she’s completely terrified to be alone in a public place with more than 3 people, but it would be interesting to watch. At least for a few minutes. To see if she completely flips out or has to hide in a shop somewhere the whole stream or something.

Also, this whole thing everyone keeps mentioning about her taking advantage of her parents is so true and really not fair to them. I know she’s their baby and they coddle her as such, but she should have some respect and stop this. They won’t do she needs to.

Last, I’m convinced that this whole thing has become bigger than they both imagined, and now it’s become more than a greed machine, it’s at the point that they have to do streams to supplement their spending and bills that they have created. It’s so sickening to me mostly because we all have issues and some of us have financial woes we have to work through, but would never stoop to this, at least I don’t think.

I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.