ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much muting, and multiple complaints today about copyright claims. He just went on an extended rant about Universal again, and how they are wrong and unfair with their copyright claims. Then he said he wasn't trying to be a downer, but it isn't just his family that depends on the income; it's Jenna's household, as well. He concluded his diatribe with, "one last thing, because I know people are getting annoyed, but I don't care, honestly. And I'm not going to change what I'm doing because of a few complaints. If you don't like it, you can turn it off."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Uh oh - there's trouble in paradise. Josh is being punished by Nita for neglecting the stream, so she only sent $199, and she sent it via Superchat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ok ok…. UMG is wrong for wanting to protect “their” product and artists… uh ok, says the guy who hits the copyright claim on anyone that uses even a smidgen of RTV1 “content”.

Josh is just playing a bigger game of duck around and find out.

UMG is sending a message Josh. Heed the warning or face the consequences. Luminous isn’t yours. Disney isn’t yours. You own none of it. None of it is your IP. So if they want to shut you down, they can and will.

Reactions: 12
So much muting, and multiple complaints today about copyright claims. He just went on an extended rant about Universal again, and how they are wrong and unfair with their copyright claims. Then he said he wasn't trying to be a downer, but it isn't just his family that depends on the income; it's Jenna's household, as well. He concluded his diatribe with, "one last thing, because I know people are getting annoyed, but I don't care, honestly. And I'm not going to change what I'm doing because of a few complaints. If you don't like it, you can turn it off."
Sounds like someone got under Joshie's skin. I'm hoping it was Jenna.

• Haha
I’m gonna guess a cease and desist order from UMG. Considering he just told the stans to go and attack UMG about it. Smart Josh, real fuckin smart.
That would be sweet. if UMG is anything like Universal they do not mess around.
What Josh fails to realize is that Streaming is a privilege, not a right. He slipped over to the wrong side of that years back. Someone needs to kick him in the head to straighten it out, and UMG might just do it.

Reactions: 11
What Josh fails to realize is that Streaming is a privilege, not a right. He slipped over to the wrong side of that years back. Someone needs to kick him in the head to straighten it out, and UMG might just do it.
It’s just funny to see how immature he is with his response. Goo created Goominous, which I thought was actually kinda cool, Ron’s taking it in stride, but our baby Joshie man, he’s crying and taking a fit.

ok ok…. UMG is wrong for wanting to protect “their” product and artists… uh ok, says the guy who hits the copyright claim on anyone that uses even a smidgen of RTV1 “content”.

Josh is just playing a bigger game of duck around and find out.

UMG is sending a message Josh. Heed the warning or face the consequences. Luminous isn’t yours. Disney isn’t yours. You own none of it. None of it is your IP. So if they want to shut you down, they can and will.
As a music teacher, Josh should know better and know to respect artistic copyrights. Shame on him!

Reactions: 10
I may be late but I saw these tweets. These content creators "walking in public" better be careful :)

1714270019356.png
1714270067384.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a music teacher, Josh should know better and know to respect artistic copyrights. Shame on him!
I was about to say the same thing. And I'm sure he considers himself not just a music teacher but a musician. Relying on (i.e. stealing and making excuses for it) someone else's creativity and art to patch over your out of control spending is really crappy.

If his channel is supporting two households, perhaps the currently unemployed adults in each of those households could get actual jobs and contribute (not looking at you, Dale ... yet). And the person who has the highest paying actual job should use Nita's generosity to see a financial advisor and get his monetary tit show straightened out with advice on how to stop living way beyond his means.

Reactions: 12
He was pondering whether his "media contact" at Disney would be able to help him work with YouTube on the copyright claims. He's such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

IMG_0804.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

View attachment 2902732
I see this as a "Don't do what I did" series, am I right?

Some of the best known financial advisors today learned by doing the wrong thing, but the difference between them and Josh/Stef is they were proactive in downsizing and eliminating everything that didn't need to be so they could fix the situation. Josh and Stef have NOT done this, nor do they intend to as demonstrated by the most recent pavers purchase (a minimum of $1000 right there). They continue to add to their expenses while Josh builds an empire of itty bitty projects hoping each one will strike gold as RTV1 has (for now and only because he's perfected the whining for money bit).

I can't see Josh and Stef ever being out of debt as they just don't have the mind frame for it.