ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not even "selfie-ing" for $50 superchats tonight. I guess the whole membership program has raised the minimum for a heartfelt "Wow" and "so generous!"

Josh actually acknowledged on the stream that campsites are extremely limited and hard to get. But still isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about renting one (that he admits he won't use) just to get a golf cart. If they're spending that much on a campsite already, why not spend a couple hundred more for a cabin, and do a staycation with Liam? I bet he'd love riding around on the golf cart and seeing all the decorations.

Reactions: 7
Josh actually acknowledged on the stream that campsites are extremely limited and hard to get. But still isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about renting one (that he admits he won't use) just to get a golf cart. If they're spending that much on a campsite already, why not spend a couple hundred more for a cabin, and do a staycation with Liam? I bet he'd love riding around on the golf cart and seeing all the decorations.
I'm pretty sure that last year, Josh admitted that he makes Stef reserve the campsite as soon as the next year's allotements are released. So they are booking a year or so in advance. Gotta make sure actual vacationers are shut out! I agree. Getting a cabin and hangin out with your son sounds like fun, but Josh said that Liam isn't into the scary side of Halloween and some of the decorations are on the scary side. Not that it matters because he would never consider it anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They're not even "selfie-ing" for $50 superchats tonight. I guess the whole membership program has raised the minimum for a heartfelt "Wow" and "so generous!"

I hope tonight came in as a loss in his wallet.

... Of course, if it did you know he'd whine on the next stream and dig deeper into those wallets of the folks who feel bad for him and send him money.

I revise the above to say "I hope he only broke even tonight", that way he has nothing to complain about.

Reactions: 3
Josh has never been transparent and fully explained this so called debt.
6 years ago, he reported that he had $34,000 in credit card debt. He said so on Reddit:

I’m assuming that if he’s worried now about finances, it has to be worse than that Reddit post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure that campsite and golf cart are paid for by the stans through all his pay pals and superchats. He's not putting any money out of his pocket for Disney expenses.

I'm sure that campsite and golf cart are paid for by the stans through all his pay pals and superchats. He's not putting any money out of his pocket for Disney expenses.
As it should be. If he were actually putting money into the channel and spending it for content, it wouldn’t be as sleazy. Even if you are not a Molly fan, she seems to be spending the money she generates on content. They go on lots of trips ( yes, many redundant ones). Josh just expects his viewers to fund his boring life. I don’t consider the $200 he paid for the campsite and cart a big expense.

It’s weird on the timing of that membership launch. Josh’s favorite donations are PayPals because 100% goes immediately into his pocket. The next stream after his Tuesday Telethon, he launches the memberships for $5 minimum. YouTube takes their 30%, which he hates. He says their YouTube representatives suggested it. I really think they saw the scam he was running by “suggesting” PayPal. I guess there is no rule against using PayPal on YouTube...yet. Maybe that will be coming down in the future. I watch live Youtube streams from people not in the Disney genre. I never see them using PayPal. Seems to be a Disney streamer thing.

As it should be. If he were actually putting money into the channel and spending it for content, it wouldn’t be as sleazy. Even if you are not a Molly fan, she seems to be spending the money she generates on content. They go on lots of trips ( yes, many redundant ones). Josh just expects his viewers to fund his boring life. I don’t consider the $200 he paid for the campsite and cart a big expense.

It’s weird on the timing of that membership launch. Josh’s favorite donations are PayPals because 100% goes immediately into his pocket. The next stream after his Tuesday Telethon, he launches the memberships for $5 minimum. YouTube takes their 30%, which he hates. He says their YouTube representatives suggested it. I really think they saw the scam he was running by “suggesting” PayPal. I guess there is no rule against using PayPal on YouTube...yet. Maybe that will be coming down in the future. I watch live Youtube streams from people not in the Disney genre. I never see them using PayPal. Seems to be a Disney streamer thing.
Paypal is known as the older person thing. Younger folk as well as Gamers/Twitch seem to favor venmo and subscriptions.

Theory: Those with the money and lack of control to toss money at these grifters are older.
Also, too many of the younger adults are being financially locked out from Disney. With Disney pricing these days it seems the younger generation is being excluded more and more, especially if they have a family and new mortgage to deal with. This reduction in children doesn't seem to make the parks any quieter though, maybe because those children who are attending are spoiled and constantly screeching for mickey bars at the top of their lungs. 🤣

(Yes, that last bit is a dig at Park Pass TV - kid is adorable but at just 2 she's becoming so spoiled as the parents use her to relive what they wished they'd had as kids. Not the child's fault.)

Last edited:
(Yes, that last bit is a dig at Park Pass TV - kid is adorable but at just 2 she's becoming so spoiled as the parents use her to relive what they wished they'd had as kids. Not the child's fault.)
oh, I watched them once. Just once. Never again. They had their little girl splashing in the puddles of Main Street so they could film her and hope that DisneyParks would share such an adorable sight. Only problem is that they didn't care if she almost got run over by scooters or strollers. She would just dart out in front of incoming Main Street traffic and the parents didn't care at all. I got the worst vibes and never returned.

Reactions: 4
oh, I watched them once. Just once. Never again. They had their little girl splashing in the puddles of Main Street so they could film her and hope that DisneyParks would share such an adorable sight. Only problem is that they didn't care if she almost got run over by scooters or strollers. She would just dart out in front of incoming Main Street traffic and the parents didn't care at all. I got the worst vibes and never returned.
I remember that one. The child splashing in puddles in her little costume would have been a fun video had it been someplace NOT in the middle of mainstreet. Kristen is always saying how she's so concerned about the experience others are having in the parks, but her words don't align iwth her behavior - it's always about what she wants. Even Adam, her husband, is aware he's caged into doing what his wife wants, not what he wants. Sure, he has a slight addiction to Disney hats but his wife is 4 times worse with buying anything she desires.

At least we don't have to endure the whole "I want, I need" bit from Josh, although Jenna more than makes up for that.

Reactions: 4
LOL seems like nothing has changed since I last saw that channel. The last time I remember watching them they were at Epcot late at night during a rainstorm. They cared more about the camera equipment than the baby so they took the tired baby out of the stroller and put the camera stuff in stroller so it wouldn’t get wet…weird. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I assume this is a Jenna stream, but Josh just did Epcot on Tuesday. Lots of grifting this week. I guess Jenna has to honor her obligation of streaming solo at least once a week. Josh probably slashes her profits if she doesn’t.

IMG_4607.jpeg

---
Jenna, can't take the criticism of Epcot, yet again.

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 1.55.11 PM.png

Jenna's gotta start doing some thumbnails with poses to entice the viewers. Park Pass is doing it and has one person waiting.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 4.41.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
RTVI hate live stream repetition. If I want to see the same things over and over again I'll choose my favorite streamer and just replay that stream.

And now they're not only doing their favorites over and over, but anything of any interest. Thank god most of them aren't DVC members or they'd be up at the Top of the World Lounge all the time. (Steve and Jeff are, but I've never seen them up there)
Jenna's gotta start doing some thumbnails with poses to entice the viewers. Park Pass is doing it and has one person waiting.
View attachment 2533853
🤣 Headlines:

Giant Livestream Lady Berates Monorail Red for Making Her Late.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.