ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Stef is on his case.
Are you saying she didn't love that her husband spent their only son's entire spring spring break streaming every night? Except for one night when he left her home and went to dinner at California Grill with his sister/wife? Allowing him to move their family to the last state she would ever want to live in should have been her first clue that he was always going to put his needs and wants first. He'll skip a few Saturdays to placate her, and then be right back on his BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you saying she didn't love that her husband spent their only son's entire spring spring break streaming every night? Except for one night when he left her home and went to dinner at California Grill with his sister/wife? Allowing him to move their family to the last state she would ever want to live in should have been her first clue that he was always going to put his needs and wants first. He'll skip a few Saturdays to placate her, and then be right back on his BS.
Yeah, I can't imagine he takes home any work from the school.

Since it's Easter weekend I wonder if, for a change, Josh & Stef are hosting Easter at their house verses the usual mooch fest at his mom and pop's. If so, Stef is probably in a state of panic as the house isn't clean and all the food needs to be prepped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Josh: I’ll take magic kingdom rides for $100
Host: what ride can’t you do without
Josh: peoplemover.

And here we go.
He can’t help himself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been going to the Disney parks since the 70s and never considered the Peoplemover to be a proper ride. There is no theming to it. At least Astro orbiters looks like space ships and has some decor. Dumbo has elephants and now circus tents.

Josh thinks this moving sidewalk with built in butt carts is the best thing since Oprah gave away Pontiac G-6s to everyone in the audience. Then again, it suits his personality perfectly: boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"Dale and I can only rack up so much Credit Card debt because of the wives ... "

Kelly is on and while in queue for Pirates said that Jenna and Ivone "...have been bugging for a cruise, bugging for Disneyland Paris and bugging for Disneyland. For some reason the two of them think Dale and I won the lottery."

Perhaps if Ivone didn't hang out with a woman who acts as though she has no concept of earning money you wouldn't have this problem Kelly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"Dale and I can only rack up so much Credit Card debt because of the wives ... "

Kelly is on and while in queue for Pirates said that Jenna and Ivone "...have been bugging for a cruise, bugging for Disneyland Paris and bugging for Disneyland. For some reason the two of them think Dale and I won the lottery."

Perhaps if Ivone didn't hang out with a woman who acts as though she has no concept of earning money you wouldn't have this problem Kelly.
...because of "the wives". He's so chauvinistic. Kelly is full of crap like the majority of others. I was watching him briefly last week and he went into the Epcot Pandora shop. The woman working there knew him by name and knew exactly which charms Ivone already had. He bought a couple with the attitude of "in case Ivone complains about me". The chat was showering him with compliments of what a great guy he is. Those ladies in his chat are hot for. him. 🤮

As for the vacations the ladies want, why not plan to travel together? You don't need your husbands to go. It would cut the cost considerably. I'm sure Ivone would be up for that, but Jenna loves being treated like a helpless little girl relying on Dale's blessing and funding.

...because of "the wives". He's so chauvinistic. Kelly is full of crap like the majority of others. I was watching him briefly last week and he went into the Epcot Pandora shop. The woman working there knew him by name and knew exactly which charms Ivone already had. He bought a couple with the attitude of "in case Ivone complains about me". The chat was showering him with compliments of what a great guy he is. Those ladies in his chat are hot for. him. 🤮

As for the vacations the ladies want, why not plan to travel together? You don't need your husbands to go. It would cut the cost considerably. I'm sure Ivone would be up for that, but Jenna loves being treated like a helpless little girl relying on Dale's blessing and funding.
Yes, Kelly doesn't mind Ivone earning her own money except it turns out it's all his to control.
Even if Kelly loosened his grip on the funds, Ivone would never be able to plan a girls-only trip with Jenna as Jenna would be the problem. She'd act as though the trip was deserved without earning it as she does with everything in life and Ivone's tab would magically be doubled once they got to the destination.

If Jenna would plan for everything including little expenses, there might not be an issue, but we've seen planning makes her anxious. She wants to be treated like a princess.

Last edited:
Jenna would never survive abroad. I mean, she’ll use google translate to order chicky nuggies wherever she goes….

A few of these livestreamers are making a damaging reputation for the whole “community”.

I’m still waiting to see Disney do to Josh and Jenna what they did to Tim Tracker where he was warned about having lines of people waiting to meet him and such. RTV1 is 100x worse than Tim who is a vlogger.

But yes, as soon as I saw the dipshits in the MK, I knew they were Peoplemover bound.

Is this the 1950s???? Chauvinist asshole.

Reactions: 10
Is this the 1950s???? Chauvinist asshole.
I just don't see how Kelly can say the things he does and think they're acceptable.
IF he has a problem with money, he should be sharing the blame, not pinning it on his wife (by the way, he has no problem, he's gotten raises and new positions as an HR manager in corporate Walmart in the last 3 years. He's doing very well, thank you very much.)

Ivone got herself a job at Sea World mostly to make some money, but also to get out and do something other than die feeling worthless in life (her words) a life that Jenna is living (my words, but true). Ivone adores her job. Then, along comes her hubby to tell her she needs to behave like a child who has an allowance. Kelly is so two faced I had to stop watching him. Today was the first time I've seen one of his streams since December I think.
---
By the way, Kelly deleted his stream.

Last edited:
Kelly released his Discovery Cove vlog, if you can call it that. He and Ivone were with Dale and Jenna, and I think he mentioned they were at Discovery Cove, in passing, maybe? But he never really explained what it was, the cost, how it worked, etc. All he said was you should get there early, showed them getting breakfast, complained about the women shopping, and then pointed out you could get a premium drink package add on for $40. Ivone and Jenna had drinks, Kelly noted it was 10:45 am, and then he encouraged Jenna to chug! chug! chug! her (second) drink.

The rest of the vlog was just footage of them doing the snuba/helmet thing, the dolphin swim, and the lazy river/aviary. No explanation as to what was included versus what was an add on, nothing about the other food (not even any sweet treats!), nothing about the cabana I assume they rented.

And the entire time, Kelly was weirdly and aggressively teasing Jenna; starting with that obnoxious chanting at her to chug her drink, later asking if she wanted to swap (don't recall the context, but he was clearly insinuating something else), and then relentlessly pushing her to go under the waterfalls instead of around them. Maybe he was just drunk from his $40 premium drink package add on, but it seemed like he was making Jenna uncomfortable. I'm curious to see how different J&D's vlog is, when they release it in Q4.

• Sick
And the entire time, Kelly was weirdly and aggressively teasing Jenna; starting with that obnoxious chanting at her to chug her drink, later asking if she wanted to swap (don't recall the context, but he was clearly insinuating something else), and then relentlessly pushing her to go under the waterfalls instead of around them. Maybe he was just drunk from his $40 premium drink package add on, but it seemed like he was making Jenna uncomfortable. I'm curious to see how different J&D's vlog is, when they release it in Q4.
He asks Ivone and the camera directly at Jenna while they were in the swings at the bar, "Are you swingers"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed this too. He filmed her more than his wife. At one point, he grabs her foot in the water. Jenna was rather flirty with him at times, as well. Unless she was just playing it up for his camera. I found the entire concept of the drink package crazy if you are actually going to be in the water. There were parts of that lazy river that were pretty deep.
He asks Ivone and the camera directly at Jenna while they were in the swings at the bar, "Are you swingers"?
Yes, how completely cringe and inappropriate for a “Disney” family channel. Also, completely inappropriate to ask of people with Bible quotes in their kitchens. Kelly is awful.

• Sick
Thank you - that was the line - swingers; not swapping. Different word; same concept.
I noticed this too. He filmed her more than his wife. At one point, he grabs her foot in the water. Jenna was rather flirty with him at times, as well. Unless she was just playing it up for his camera. I found the entire concept of the drink package crazy if you are actually going to be in the water. There were parts of that lazy river that were pretty deep.

Yes, how completely cringe and inappropriate for a “Disney” family channel. Also, completely inappropriate to ask of people with Bible quotes in their kitchens. Kelly is awful.
Totally inappropriate to say to Jenna in the first place, but particularly weird to include in the vlog, even if it was meant as a joke and J&D took it as a joke. And I agree that it's nuts for DC to include unlimited beer and wine and offer a premium drink package when the purpose of the park is for guests to spend the entire day in the water. Kelly spent more time talking about the drinks than he did the food (he never even showed lunch or snacks) or any of the other details about DC that would help someone who is thinking about going.

Reactions: 6
Thank you - that was the line - swingers; not swapping. Different word; same concept.

Totally inappropriate to say to Jenna in the first place, but particularly weird to include in the vlog, even if it was meant as a joke and J&D took it as a joke. And I agree that it's nuts for DC to include unlimited beer and wine and offer a premium drink package when the purpose of the park is for guests to spend the entire day in the water. Kelly spent more time talking about the drinks than he did the food (he never even showed lunch or snacks) or any of the other details about DC that would help someone who is thinking about going.
I ran over here for this. What a CREEPY vlog. I'm wondering if there is an understanding between the four of them after that vlog LOL

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't Steve's think that bright. Here's Steve pointing out that they blow hot air straight up into the balloon to raise you up. No, not really, Steve.
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 9.18.29 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5