ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.
I think some of them eventually come around. We did! If you keep accepting $500 PayPals like nothing, people take notice. If you have any brains at all, you can plainly see that they put very little of that money back into the stream. The most they spend is on the holiday parties. Any snacks or dinners bought usually comes at someone else’s expense (parents, “friends” or gift card). They don’t stay at the resorts, even when grifted a free room. If you watch their channel for actual information, you won’t get any. They literally just do the same things over and over again.

Reactions: 10
Last, I’m convinced that this whole thing has become bigger than they both imagined, and now it’s become more than a greed machine, it’s at the point that they have to do streams to supplement their spending and bills that they have created. It’s so sickening to me mostly because we all have issues and some of us have financial woes we have to work through, but would never stoop to this, at least I don’t think.

I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.
This is my theory - the donations are no longer an extra bonus; they've become dependent on that income to meet their basic needs. The problem is that Josh already has a full time job, so where other streamers and vloggers could quit their channels, get a job and immediately replace or increase their income, that's not an option for Josh. Unless his wife (or sister-wife) give up their commitment to never working again.

I agree with @YesNow that most followers do eventually figure it out. Because Josh is also a terrible businessman, who doesn't understand that his unwillingness or inability to reinvest in the channel will be its downfall. Other channels travel, do more events, try more food. Where's Jenna's California Grill vlog? Or the fireworks cruise vlog? Not going to share those with the viewers because you didn't pay for them? Cool - plenty of other channels will. Other channels do giveaways, and give you extra streams, Zoom calls, and merch for your membership. When is the last time Josh did a giveaway, or even the walkout stream he promised to do for channel members? All you get from Josh is your name mentioned on stream, when he remembers, and only if you commit to $50 per month. Pretty pathetic from the guy who boasts about being one of the biggest and longest running channels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my theory - the donations are no longer an extra bonus; they've become dependent on that income to meet their basic needs.
Yep. Instead of banking the extra money the streams were generating, Josh and Stef decided to live beyond their means and now they've trapped themselves. Or they use it to pay Stef's medical bills, if that's what you want to believe. I'd like to see the books she's keeping for that household.

Reactions: 9
I would think Josh has pretty good insurance from his private school.
So do the bills really exist? My bet is no... and yes.
I suspect, if we were able to dig into the truth, that their bills are related to Josh having been sued over something he said or did, and may also have been the driving factor behind Josh leaving his job in Indiana to relocate to Florida.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So do the bills really exist? My bet is no... and yes.
I suspect, if we were able to dig into the truth, that their bills are related to Josh having been sued over something he said or did, and may also have been the driving factor behind Josh leaving his job in Indiana to relocate to Florida.
Or his demotion at his current school.

Reactions: 7
I think some of them eventually come around. We did! If you keep accepting $500 PayPals like nothing, people take notice. If you have any brains at all, you can plainly see that they put very little of that money back into the stream. The most they spend is on the holiday parties. Any snacks or dinners bought usually comes at someone else’s expense (parents, “friends” or gift card). They don’t stay at the resorts, even when grifted a free room. If you watch their channel for actual information, you won’t get any. They literally just do the same things over and over again.
Yes, it's like a very bad WDW version of the film Groundhog Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Disney, we have a workers comp claim for tennis elbow. Advertising for your Parks has caused physical trauma and will need some medical bills paid for and some time off.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 6.40.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Self-diagnosed? That looks like any old brace you can pick up off the counter at walmart.
He bled his viewers dry last week, needed a new complaint to get them to re-open access to those credit cards.

Or his demotion at his current school.
I’m thinking this.

He’s a fool to think the admin, parents and kids don’t tune in. Come to think of it, there’s never been a time where someone he knows from school gets on camera. There’s probably a damn good reason for it.

I think it’s only a matter of time until the school tells him to go have a good life being a grifter. They’ve already pulled back on what he does so the next step is out the door.

He thinks he’s above everything but the day is coming where he’ll see what real problems really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Self-diagnosed? That looks like any old brace you can pick up off the counter at walmart.
He bled his viewers dry last week, needed a new complaint to get them to re-open access to those credit cards.
The story starts a little bit after he leaves The Land pavilion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The story starts a little bit after he leaves The Land pavilion.
Didn't want to, but pulled it up to hear what he said. Thank you for the time stamp/location it helped!
His chiropractor diagnosed him. LOL. Might as well have called up Cory.
What's wrong with going to a real doc?

Love how he had to finish it out with his usual, sarcastic "... so yeah. Fun times. Hehe." which is his way of flipping it to place guilt on the viewers, make them feel like he's such a great guy and they're causing him injury.

Last edited:
Oh yes because this is such hard heroic work. Braving the elements to bring us the same boring tit in just about the same boring order again on a Tuesday evening.

Isn’t the arm that he holds the gimbal with the one that’s “injured”? Must not be “that” bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Josh just described his current work title as a “partial chair administrator type thing”.
WTH is this?
Never heard of this position like…ever.

I’d like to know what he partially does.

Josh just described his current work title as a “partial chair administrator type thing”.
WTH is this?
Never heard of this position like…ever.

I’d like to know what he partially does.
Ah, someone was on tattle while he was on living with the land! He doesn’t do tit for the school, which is why he’s been demoted.

Schools have chairs to departments. So for him it’s music. They can handle budgets, trips, curriculum decisions etc. for the entire department (band, choir, orchestra, etc). Since he’s become a pro grifter the school has demoted him to a co-chair I think. So obviously they don’t like what he’s doing.

The only music he listens to anymore is the sound of paypals and superchats from the stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it hard to believe he has any serious responsibilities at his school anymore. I remember him saying a while ago in a stream that he’s often stressed trying to get from the school to Disney on time because of traffic or being delayed by having to do his actual job (that he needs for the health benefits).
Between live streaming and toodling around with his retro junk channel where’s the extra time to prepare lesson plans or complete administrative work?

Reactions: 5
I saw the school posted mid-February that he and a coworker directed the Jazz Band at a Performance Assessment.

Reactions: 3
I saw the school posted mid-February that he and a coworker directed the Jazz Band at a Performance Assessment.
Damn great minds think alike. I was also checking out the school website to see if they had faculty listed, and then I headed to social media. He was the Director of Band. Now I don’t know his title. That other guy, Joe is the band director for lower and middle schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Screw this guy. I just turned on the stream for the first time in ages and I hear him telling someone to calm down and scolding them for asking the same question too many times. What a dick.

• Angry
  • Wow