ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a little play session with ChatGPT for nicknames for the entire week should Josh decide to quit work all together and become a full time grifter (he's more than 1/2 of the way there as is.)

Moanday​
Troubled Tuesday​
Whineday​
Thorny Thursday​
Fatigued Friday​
Sobbysaturday​
Sorrowful Sunday​
There you go Josh. Happy grifting!
---
Edit: Replace Sunday with "SuperChat Sunday".
After a long week of clearing out those wallets with his tales of woe, he needs some inspiration to start off the next week.
Too bad Paypal doesn't start with an "S".
---
edit edit: apparently Russian for Monday starts with the letter "P" when converted to English:
PayPal Ponedel'nik

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she love he-im? 🤮 Which sucker bought it for her, I wonder?
There has to be more to life.
There is - yesterday they (Jenna and Dale) were at Discovery Cove with Meyers and the Mouse. Probably trying to refute the rumors that they aren't friends anymore. Jenna will let them stick around as long as Kelly and Ivone play sugar mommy and daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I almost never watch the FNL announcement videos, but today's caught my eye. Instead of sitting in his office/bedroom, Josh is in Epcot, with Jenna, and they say they're recording it on Thursday night. They're standing in front of Spaceship Earth, with fireworks going off in the background. Josh is remarkably upbeat. He's also sporting his fancy clothes - the blue polo shirt from their dinner at California Grill. What could possibly cause Josh to dress up, go to Epcot, not stream and skip his beloved Luminous?

Enter their realtor pals, Jeff and Renee Funk. So J&J must have been treated to another table service meal. Probably at a signature restaurant, since Jenna's hair was down, like an adult, instead of in braids. No Stef in sight, even though the RTV1 Homes channel is supposedly her baby. I'm sure they'll brag all about it tonight while they take their viewers on a rare monorail resort hopping stream. 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh, his Best Buy Blue employee uniform shirt? Yes, that's so fancy. They must have eaten at the McDonalds on the way in.

So nice that he's making all these memories with his sister-wife but none with Liam.

I wonder what toy Jenna got with her "chicken nuggies!" in the happy meal box.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We already know how this stream will start. Josh and Jenna will be at the Poly, and we’ll hear ”Stitchie” at least 10 times. Next, they’ll have to take the monorail over to the Grand Flo and witch about the new construction of the DVC and closed walking paths.

Then it’s exciting chocolate egg viewing as Jenna gets her first of five sugary treats of the night. After this, Josh will creepily film the pianist and try to relate their musical talent to his non-existent one.

For the finale, we’ll be at the Contemporary for the last of the chocolate eggs (and more treats for Jenna).

And don’t forget, we’ll all be treated to Josh having a mini-heart attack as he tries to hoof it up several flights of stairs to watch the fireworks with a soundtrack that doesn’t sync up.

Bonus: maybe another stop to Poly for a Dole Whip that doesn’t make Jenna’s tummy hurt.

There you go Josh, script is all laid out. I dare you to do something different tonight. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We already know how this stream will start. Josh and Jenna will be at the Poly, and we’ll hear ”Stitchie” at least 10 times. Next, they’ll have to take the monorail over to the Grand Flo and witch about the new construction of the DVC and closed walking paths.

Then it’s exciting chocolate egg viewing as Jenna gets her first of five sugary treats of the night. After this, Josh will creepily film the pianist and try to relate their musical talent to his non-existent one.

For the finale, we’ll be at the Contemporary for the last of the chocolate eggs (and more treats for Jenna).

And don’t forget, we’ll all be treated to Josh having a mini-heart attack as he tries to hoof it up several flights of stairs to watch the fireworks with a soundtrack that doesn’t sync up.

Bonus: maybe another stop to Poly for a Dole Whip that doesn’t make Jenna’s tummy hurt.

There you go Josh, script is all laid out. I dare you to do something different tonight. 😅
No Fair! You stocked your bingo card with all the obvious options. :ROFLMAO:
---
The path from GF to Poly is open. You just gotta be like Steve and walk wherever you want to.
View attachment 2844579
I saw that. Even Steve's own mom was complaining about having raised a doofus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enter their realtor pals, Jeff and Renee Funk. So J&J must have been treated to another table service meal. Probably at a signature restaurant, since Jenna's hair was down, like an adult, instead of in braids.
Had to watch this. The Funks seem like douchebags. Perfect partnership for Josh. Did they buy Jenna her squishy star? Which restaurant motivated Josh to pull out his fancy pollo? Another night, another filet mignon on somebody else's dime.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to watch this. The Funks seem like douchebags. Perfect partnership for Josh. Did they buy Jenna her squishy star? Which restaurant motivated Josh to pull out his fancy pollo? Another night, another filet mignon on somebody else's dime.
Link please

Reactions: 1
Good catch - I forgot Jenna got her squishy star yesterday. If the Funks bought it for her, how weird is that? Going out for dinner with people you have a business relationship with, and letting them buy you a giant stuffed animal. These people have no shame.

• Haha
These people have no shame.
Was there ever a doubt? They made that perfectly clear long ago and they confirm it every time they have their parents run errands for them, or Josh spends the evening at his "happy place" instead of at home with his wife and child.

The most interesting part of all this mega grifting to me is not what's happening now* but what's going to happen to the grifters in the future when their little scheme collapses and they're caught with their pants down. I suspect Josh will dive into other ways to con people into giving him money while he does nothing. Jenna will probably just cling to Dale and cry "Daddy, I need it!"

* I am interested in what is in the mind of the supporters. I suspect it's just extreme loneliness and depression on their parts, or they're old, or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Josh says he’s too busy to stream on a Saturday b/c he’s behind on stuff and too busy. Meanwhile others with more kids stream on Saturdays. Gonna take some Saturdays off. Lol.

• Haha