Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

Chatty Member
And why would he think a Disney employee would help him find a way to dodge the Disney copyright for his own financial gain?
He really thinks Disney gives a crap about him. It's like he's expecting some kind of note excusing him from all YouTube claims because , in his words, Disney "approves" of him:

Dear YouTube,

Please excuse Josh Nelson from all copyright claims that take place on our property. He's a swell guy.

Signed,
Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Blake W

Jenna to dad: “if you don’t mind I’ll take a float with peanut butter and jelly ice cream. I’ll go find a table. Mom you may have to help dad”.

What in the actual hell is wrong with this woman?
You are an entitled selfish poor excuse for a human. That’s not how you treat your parents.

Sheesh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Looks like Stef was too busy whipping up another batch of Turkey Wiggle (TM) to join the family at the Central Florida Fair.
1000005742.jpg

This photo just screams divorced dad who has his kid for weekend visitation. Which is basically how Josh lives his life, albeit under the same roof as his wife and son. Even the most devoted hoppers haven't bothered to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
More DAS updates. If you lie to Mickey, you’re getting banned. All those years of happily using Joey’s World, Mama Mouse, and LBV TV to cut in line has consequences.

From the official WDW website:

If it is determined that any of the statements a Guest made in the process of obtaining DAS are not true, the Guest will be permanently barred from entering Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort, and any previously purchased Annual Passes , Magic Key passes, tickets and other park products and services will be forfeited and not refunded.

This is what happens when all the streamers, vloggers, and other influencers have been cheating the system. I feel sorry for someone who really needs the DAS. But because the selfishness of a few, everyone has to suffer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blake W

Jenna: the dole whip is so cold. I think that’s why it doesn’t hurt my tummy, because it’s so icy.
??

This chick is painfully stupid.
It takes talent to be this dumb.
How does she breath unassisted?
SMDH.

• Haha
  • Wow

lookoutbelow

Hey hey. I haven’t been back on in a few weeks or so but I had to check in and also give my 2 cents.

I feel like Josh must have something that came up recently or something he really wants to buy or pay off. Because he has been doing these really long and multiple streams lately with a whole lot of cringy grifting going on.

he’s dropped a lot of the “you don’t have to send money but we sure appreciate it and also please use PayPal since they don’t take as much of a fee” type things.

it’s more sickening then ever. And shameful. Not that he gives a crap of course. He’ll squeeze his Stans dry. Anyway. Fugg off Josh

• Angry

advil

I haven’t bothered to watch any of their videos in weeks but I saw their 7 year anniversary stream recommended to me earlier. Reminded me that the main reason they have a decent audience is because they started so long ago. I think if they started now when there is more competition they wouldn’t have much of an audience…

It also reminded me that over time all these Disney streamers/vloggers become annoying. A lot of them, including Josh and Jenna, were tolerable when they started. Some of them started out and genuinely just liked Disney and wanted to do this for fun. But then they got hungry for money and attention and acted like people owed them or something…

Reactions: 14

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Looks like Josh is spending the day with family again. And by "family," I mean anyone other than his wife and child.
1000005813.jpg

Isn't taking your son to a ball game a time-honored tradition? It's so sad that Liam wasn't included in this Nelson boys' day out.

• Wow
  • Angry

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
1000005807.jpg

California Grill. Their first time there, after living in Florida for how many years? Did "man of simple tastes" Josh settle for the filet from the $89 prix fixe menu, or opt for the wagyu, a $47 upcharge? Did Jenna and Dale add on the wine pairing? I see Dave's daughter was instructed to sit by her parents again. And no Stef and Liam (or mom and dad) in sight. These two are just gross.

• Sick

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
We already know how this stream will start. Josh and Jenna will be at the Poly, and we’ll hear ”Stitchie” at least 10 times. Next, they’ll have to take the monorail over to the Grand Flo and bitch about the new construction of the DVC and closed walking paths.

Then it’s exciting chocolate egg viewing as Jenna gets her first of five sugary treats of the night. After this, Josh will creepily film the pianist and try to relate their musical talent to his non-existent one.

For the finale, we’ll be at the Contemporary for the last of the chocolate eggs (and more treats for Jenna).

And don’t forget, we’ll all be treated to Josh having a mini-heart attack as he tries to hoof it up several flights of stairs to watch the fireworks with a soundtrack that doesn’t sync up.

Bonus: maybe another stop to Poly for a Dole Whip that doesn’t make Jenna’s tummy hurt.

There you go Josh, script is all laid out. I dare you to do something different tonight. 😅

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
For his reward, he got to take the old bags back to the car. Woohoo! 🎉
Aw, Come on. I know Jenna's in her mid 40s now, but no need to call her an old bag...
oh... the literal old bags.

Well, Maybe that was his ploy the whole time, to get away from the wife and kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love that Josh is complaining (but it's fine...) about someone in front of them holding her kids during fireworks while HE holds his gimbal as high as humanly possible. He's truly an idiot and he sucks.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Imagine your dad spending his birthday at Disney World without you. I hope the ghost of Harry Chapin keeps him awake at night, singing Cat's in the Cradle on a loop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Tuned in at the end of Josh's stream last night, just in time to hear him snap at someone in chat who asked if he could stream the monorail ride to the TTC. "I could, but I'm not going to, because I just want to end the stream here so I can relax and enjoy my coke and cookie." Then said he was probably just getting hangry because he hadn't eaten anything since 4:30. But his diet is working, because he was down another pound that morning! Yeah, eating nothing for 7+ hours while walking around a theme park to the point that you're snapping at the people paying you to be there is clearly working great for you.

But then he went on to thank everyone for their (financial) support, because "it helps a lot - we've finally been able to pay off some debt. And we have a lot of debt." Josh, you've been doing this for more than 7 years, and it's just recently allowed you to pay off some debt? Sounds like another thing in your life that's going really well; along with your diet, job and marriage.

• Sick
  • Haha

YesNow

Chatty Member

Their lifetime Superchat revenue is over $288k and that does not include the thousands from PayPal. If that hasn’t allowed you to pay off some debt, I don’t know what to tell you. But besides that, I thought he just loved bringing us the magic? He sure does know how to take advantage of the elderly, sick and lonely.

• Angry
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think the thing that bothers me about Josh dealing with debt is he clearly has never had any intention of dialing back his standard of living. Quite to the opposite, we've seen him taking trips to CA and other locations, booking campsites he doesn't even use, replacing a totaled car with a gas munching JGC just because he likes the status it provides.

If you are serious about dealing with debt, you cancel all the frivolous stuff first. You look at your household and decide what you can drop: things on the chopping block are cable, streaming services, ... FOUR different cell phone plans and purchasing GARBAGE tech to play with.

Seems to me that Josh wants others to deal with his problems for him and streaming is perfect for that as all he needs to do is whine to the abyss that he's so upset over bills and magically money starts falling into his hands.

• Angry
  • Heart

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh and Jenna definitely used Joey and Maria for their DAS Passes a few years back. But people in chat used to question them about it, and I think even they realized what they were doing was wrong. Or at least, they didn't like chat talking about it.

I never watched them pre-COVID, so I don't know if the shift started sooner, but it's pretty clear that Josh took the boost they (and all the streamers) got from COVID to turn his channel from a hobby into a business. And a cutthroat one at that - he didn't care who he had to step on to get ahead. Donna, Cory Meets World, Maria and Chris - Josh went completely scorched earth on all of them in pursuit of a few more precious pennies, all the while cosplaying as a "nice guy." And now he's left with no friends, a family who can't stand him, and an addiction to trying to fill the empty hole in his heart (and his bank account) with views, likes and PayPals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

PoorKid

VIP Member
He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.
He should just replace all the copyright music with the sounds of a ringing cash register.

• Haha
Reactions: 12