Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMDX

Rebecca referring to the cold weather this morning “I don’t know what’s going on with the world right now” …err now let me think could it be that we’re mid way through December and in a season called Winter you fuckin muppet!!
All of this accompanied by the repetitive drone of “Urghh Its Baltic” and Alfie trying to copy but saying “Brrrr it’s boiling”!!
#chickendog

• Haha
Reactions: 58

majestic26

VIP Member
I always find it was the dumb gobby girls from school who now have all these 'empires' - the ones who sell wax melts, do hair extensions, coach mindset courses, and of course, sign up for pyramid schemes like NuSkin. Half of them claim they have dyslexia as well, despite no formal diagnosis. It's not dyslexia, you just spent your school days bullying other people and being a gobby shite, and you're thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Sticky One

VIP Member
Rebecca has done a video for all you speculating that they’ve split up. Happy Saturday Everywon 😂

D315DC22-2109-4F85-A506-3ED762D835EB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I love deranged dingle it's my favourite edition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a cunt she looks, and no hunipot you're not remotely funny... you're about as funny as getting a violent dose of the shits whilst stood in a long queue, wearing white skinny jeans. Off you fuck 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Poosh

VIP Member
Imagine offending 99.9% of your followers or potential ‘customers’ because you are laughing at the fact they don’t drive a ‘rangey’ but in fact it’s you that is the fool! Yikes.

I would say be careful who you shit on, on the way up etc but let’s face it, she hasn’t even left the ground yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Because you know you're none of these things right now? 🤔

Thread suggestion, early but I forget to put them up at the right time 🙋🏻‍♀️

Rebecca Lamb #94 : Begs offering a voucher but I bet noone will bank it, whilst Steve puts his pig in someone else's blanket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

jokes

😂😂😂😂😂😂 beggy please stop I can’t cope anymore. Your so tragic it’s actually flippin hilarious 🤣
“Career” what fucking “career” 😂 you really are deluded!!!!
And as for “they dont drive a “rangey” oh fucking please 😂😂😂 no I don’t drive a “rangey” nor do I want to either thank you.
I’m perfectly happy with my top of the range mercades sport paid for my me and my husband working hard in our own actual business with proper staff members that we employ (not fake ones) and living in my 1970s home that we just brought with double glazing windows and not one bit of woodworm in sight, snd a brand new kitchen (not like you who just painted over the cupboards) and with actual proper neighbours who are sooooo lovely I never want to move. Oh and I also have a lovely view from my house as my road is on a hill in a really nice area!!! Also I buy designer bags and shoes but in my case they are real brought from the designers themselves not a market in Spain. And my two kids don’t want for anything. They come first always have always will. My money goes to them, can you say the same thing? Absolutely not!!!!!!!
One more thing, I’m a really good cook too so there 😊
Anyway bye 👋🏼 for now hunnipot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211207_212944_com.instagram.android.jpg

How can you fancy that? Makes me dry up just looking at him! And begs you're trying tk hard to prove everythings rosey, we know it's not

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

KMDX

E671FD41-789F-4D16-99A2-2B55CB854E4B.jpeg
Classehhh…It’s the Elizabeth Duke Argos curb chain circa 1995 for me 🥴🥴 *runs to bleach eyeballs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Clarity456

VIP Member
So Dingle hun, if you werent looking for a rich husband tell us what it was that made your 19 year old self wanna get pregnant 8 months after you met the beaver toothed, aston martin driving, 9 years older Steven Walter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
STEVE ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? POST A PHOTO IN A YELLOW T SHIRT IF YOU NEED HELP.

Who buys a starbucks cup 'customised' with some shitty Christmas stickers on? How much did she waste on that? She doesn't even like coffee does she?! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I’d rather drive my little Citroen, actually have double glazing, have a partner who loves me and isn’t a sexist pig and not have a mouth full of black fillings than have the personality of an actual dog shit and drive a ‘rangey’

• Heart
Reactions: 45

noseylondonmama

Alfie “it’s boiling” he’s weeks away from turning 8. GET THAT BOY SOME HELP you self obsessed fat cunt. Makes my blood boil. Far too many shitty parents about parading around like she’s the queen of the dales !!

• Heart

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
“So, so, so important. It only takes FIVE minutes, it’s so super important. If you have a letter it’s so important to go because it’s so so important. It only takes TWO minutes so go and get it done because it’s so, so, so important. Important”

she gives me a nosebleed 😩

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
So she's had her nails done, posts a pic of her sat at her lap top in a cafe, with the caption, 'now to get some work done'. If she can get her nails done on a Thursday morning and then sit in a cafe, she really doesn't have any real work to do. She does enjoy role play, her favourite appears to be playing the role of a hard working boss babe, maybe she could try playing the role of loving mother and see how that goes

• Heart