Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's had her nails done, posts a pic of her sat at her lap top in a cafe, with the caption, 'now to get some work done'. If she can get her nails done on a Thursday morning and then sit in a cafe, she really doesn't have any real work to do. She does enjoy role play, her favourite appears to be playing the role of a hard working boss babe, maybe she could try playing the role of loving mother and see how that goes

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Proberly waited untill her Internet was back up and running. So she could control comments and keep an eye on tattle 😅

Cringe at her reel, the song, the breathing In, the weird lengths of the dress. Like a who wants to wear a dress that sits on the knee 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's got to be short or midi length. But that's just my personal preference. I'm same height her and alot slimmer, I wouldn't even wear that skirt and top combo or those dress tbh.
We all know they'll be sent back after she's milked the AF ads.
And of course the "winner" of her voucher won't be anyone real 😅

Reactions: 11
Proberly waited untill her Internet was back up and running. So she could control comments and keep an eye on tattle 😅

Cringe at her reel, the song, the breathing In, the weird lengths of the dress. Like a who wants to wear a dress that sits on the knee 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's got to be short or midi length. But that's just my personal preference. I'm same height her and alot slimmer, I wouldn't even wear that skirt and top combo or those dress tbh.
We all know they'll be sent back after she's milked the AF ads.
And of course the "winner" of her voucher won't be anyone real 😅
Its the turning to the side and kicking her leg up with the green shoes that got me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's clearly something amiss with her lately. She looks a bit deranged. I actually fancy her but she's aging badly and is clearly an absolute car crash of an individual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There's clearly something amiss with her lately. She looks a bit deranged. I actually fancy her but she's aging badly and is clearly an absolute car crash of an individual.
You fancy begs? You on the wrong thread hunnipot?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Na I think it's 67 year old "Marty" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because you know you're none of these things right now? 🤔

Thread suggestion, early but I forget to put them up at the right time 🙋🏻‍♀️

Rebecca Lamb #94 : Begs offering a voucher but I bet noone will bank it, whilst Steve puts his pig in someone else's blanket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Those nails. My 12 year old is getting hers done for the first time this weekend and I honestly believe she wouldn’t pick anything that naff.

Reactions: 9
Top hunipot emileh must be trolling begs surely? Sending a box of biscuits that Beggy "clearly" can't eat cos of her supah bad gorlllstones 👀👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.