Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why the fuck are tesco still working with her after all the complaints and comments on their post? I suppose they dunt give 2 shits cos they ignored the comments and left them there. What a shit company.

Do you mean the star hobson trial, from bradford/Keighley?
Again, purely speculative and I’m not going to repeat any details here as it’s a harrowing case.

It’s curious how suddenly she is carefully protecting her ‘family’ brand. I’m sure Tesco wouldn’t want to be tarnished with the simultaneous release of her ad tonight and press releases.

Reactions: 2

Lookyloo

Wait I'm a little behind, what happened with Steve? I noticed he was missing a lot but that was all

Reactions: 2

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
The reel, the singing, oh god I'm cringing so bad for her!

Everything she does is so forced! Who films themselves doing shit like that with their kids? Why does it have to be filmed!?
And the reel, this lady is 28... how the fuck !?
I haven’t seen the reel can someone post it for the block hunipots please

Reactions: 1

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Trolls aren't trying to ruin your career begs hun. You're perfectly capable of doing that yourself with your shit show posts, lack of effort, lack of attention to detail, and disingenuity.

Even on her stories post flogging the lumeh, she's put "this would make a lovely Christmas day too!" and I can only assume its meant to say Christmas gift?

She constantly bumbles along grabbing ANY ad with both hands, regardless of if she actually likes or uses the product and brand. And because she still gets SOME ads even with her total lack of effort, she thinks that's all she has to do to be "successful"

People see through the lies. Posting about being body positive and love yourself, rolls are normal, etc etc, all for engagement and attention. Then she accidentally posts an unedited pic of herself, deletes it, and reposts the edited one hoping no one saw the original. Which is it begs? You either love your body or you don't. She's a fucking walking talking contradiction, and people don't buy into dishonesty. It'll all come crumbling down and it'll be due to her own action, not so called "trolls" - which BTW she wouldn't even know what people are saying here if she didn't come actively searching for it.
Oh my gosh has anyone got the screenshots of the wrong pic then the edited one?