Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she “bake” that pasta - there’s no need!!!
it’s hideously dry, and unappetising - someone get her a basic cook book for gods sake for Christmas.
Everything she cooks is boiled to death and “greige”
Absolutely no nutritional value for those boys whatsoever when she’s cooked the hell out any vegetables - and where’s the “sauce” and no I don’t mean ketchup you moron.

Reactions: 15
I can't believe that noone on here lives near her/knows her or her acquaintances so we can find out what's going on with her and beaver etched
There was someone who said “all isn’t what it seems” in their house who seemed to know them but they never said why or what’s going on :/

Reactions: 6
Hey Mutton Dawg, i'm confused. Not being a skin care Guru like yourself i'm struggling to comprehend the statement on your reel.

Are you saying that your Lumispa by Foreskin doesn't actually work?

but but but.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly shows her intelligence or lack thereof, how does someone even find all this talk about tit funny, I’m lost for words how stupid she is

Reactions: 16

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being 28 and still finding talking about poo hilarious 🙄🙄🙄.

Also I think the screenshot she shared of someone saying their a carer and as "you get older your ass holes must stretch" is bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 36
She isn't driving!! It's a app she uses to make it look like she is. It's,all to get comments on here! That's how sad her life is! 🙄🙄
The flourescent green of the Yorkshire dales gives it away - come on begs at least use a decent app for your pretend driving

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stone walls in the video with the children are moving at about 90 mph😂 so fake it’s quite sad to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.