Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 beggy please stop I can’t cope anymore. Your so tragic it’s actually flippin hilarious 🤣
“Career” what bleeping “career” 😂 you really are deluded!!!!
And as for “they dont drive a “rangey” oh bleeping please 😂😂😂 no I don’t drive a “rangey” nor do I want to either thank you.
I’m perfectly happy with my top of the range mercades sport paid for my me and my husband working hard in our own actual business with proper staff members that we employ (not fake ones) and living in my 1970s home that we just brought with double glazing windows and not one bit of woodworm in sight, snd a brand new kitchen (not like you who just painted over the cupboards) and with actual proper neighbours who are sooooo lovely I never want to move. Oh and I also have a lovely view from my house as my road is on a hill in a really nice area!!! Also I buy designer bags and shoes but in my case they are real brought from the designers themselves not a market in Spain. And my two kids don’t want for anything. They come first always have always will. My money goes to them, can you say the same thing? Absolutely not!!!!!!!
One more thing, I’m a really good cook too so there 😊
Anyway bye 👋🏼 for now hunnipot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh god on her haggard friend Ashleigh’s page, she shared the original of that reel. No less than ONE HOUR LATER Rebecca has put up a poor man’s version. So she’s seen that on her pals story, run up to her bathroom, filmed it and uploaded it yet she’s supposedly suh suh bizzeh with her bizzness and stuff.

Grow up Rebecca you absolute munter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is the very reason why I got rid of my Range, its become the car that everyone who seems to get a little bit of money (or likes to pretend they have) get. It's lost its class because of people like Rebecca! (Just my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Please No hate for this comment this isn't based on everyone with a range..... when I was learning to drive a few years ago my instructor said to be careful of range drivers as they like to bully on the roads. Since passing my test I have noticed most range drivers are twats and I would never get one if I had all the money in the world I hate them! Suits Rebecca tho as she is a twit 💁‍♀️ again not based on all people who own one

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guys this is a drill…it’s the last day of the sale that started last weekend that was just after the sale for Black Friday and that was just after the Autumn sale and that was just after the Summer sale and that was just after the Easter sale and that was just after the The Mother’s Day sale and then that was just after the Valentines sale and then that was just after the January sale which was just after the end of Season Sale which was just after the Black Friday sale……….

So yeah, best grab this deal before there is another sale! 🤦🏻🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys this is a drill…it’s the last day of the sale that started last weekend that was just after the sale for Black Friday and that was just after the Autumn sale and that was just after the Summer sale and that was just after the Easter sale and that was just after the The Mother’s Day sale and then that was just after the Valentines sale and then that was just after the January sale which was just after the end of Season Sale which was just after the Black Friday sale……….

Oooh! Excited for this. Is there 25% off for a change?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Is today the last day for free delivery? I'm not to sure she mentioned it enough? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is today the last day for free delivery? I'm not to sure she mentioned it enough? 😂😂
Yes last day today until tomorrows‘s deal and then the deal of the next day and the day after that and the other days when it’s free postage and then the all the days when it’s free after today so yeah it’s the last day of today‘s free delivery!

• Haha
Yes last day today until tomorrows‘s deal and then the deal of the next day and the day after that and the other days when it’s free postage and then the all the days when it’s free after today so yeah it’s the last day of today‘s free delivery!
It’s like the bloody DFS sale

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it interesting that Tesco have deleted the fake customer service comments but have left everything posted about Rebecca on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Laughing at your gal stood in the middle of her garden, freezing her saggy tits off so she can link her old Nasty gal gear for Christmas money 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gone to work in Costa (cos she doesn't wanna be in the dungeon on her own, now Steve's buggered off)

And wearing her engagement ring on her right hand.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Living that country life dream eh Dingle?

Imagine having to drive to a Costa, to pretend to write some words about face dildos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I find it interesting that Tesco have deleted the fake customer service comments but have left everything posted about Rebecca on there.
I don’t think Tesco have deleted anything. The fake Tesco account was reported as being a fake account so Instagram have probably wiped all of the comments made by it.

Reactions: 10
Does she not have to declare the original price before it’s discounted? I thought that was part of ASA’s rules?

Reactions: 9
So do we think Beaver teeths sister was the short lived life coach or whatever she called it at the time, that Beggy was going to see a few months back? Probably beavers sister in training and needed some case studies?
I’m getting massive Jeremy from Peep Show vibes with this whole life set coach thing - sounds like her and the not sister in law are well suited

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when 'boss lady' was just the title of a Jackie Collins novel. Can't take her seriously with this fake feminist shite. I just get visions of a trashy 80s novel, which Beggy kinda is tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.