Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same boring shot of hills. ******** surprise at cold weather in December in Yorkshire and the most anaemic and paltry looking "pancakes" in history. Classic Beggy. I'm late to the Beggy tit show but it's pure gold.

Reactions: 24
Alfie “it’s boiling” he’s weeks away from turning 8. GET THAT BOY SOME HELP you self obsessed fat bleep. Makes my blood boil. Far too many crappy parents about parading around like she’s the queen of the dales !!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The pancakes look like scrambled egg, she can’t get anything right! Useless cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Showing people your stupid filter videos is a bit like telling people about your dream in vivid detail, nobody cares.
Oh thank goodness I’m not the only one who finds other people’s dreams boring. If someone starts to tell me about a dream they had I die inside. My husband does this most mornings and I want to hit him with a pillow. His dreams are really dull too “and then I walked into the kitchen…. Or was it the living room…… and then I had a cheese sandwich…… or was it ham? My dad was there doing some gardening….” OH duck OFF. Unless a dream is really insane or hilariously funny I do not wish to hear about it.
As you were……

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh thank goodness I’m not the only one who finds other people’s dreams boring. If someone starts to tell me about a dream they had I die inside. My husband does this most mornings and I want to hit him with a pillow. His dreams are really dull too “and then I walked into the kitchen…. Or was it the living room…… and then I had a cheese sandwich…… or was it ham? My dad was there doing some gardening….” OH duck OFF. Unless a dream is really insane or hilariously funny I do not wish to hear about it.
As you were……
I'm with you on this 😂 not long ago my mum went "oh I have to tell you about this dream I had" my reply was "you really don't" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm with you on this 😂 not long ago my mum went "oh I have to tell you about this dream I had" my reply was "you really don't" 😂😂
Hahaha! I’m going to have to start doing that.

Anyone: I have to tell you about a dream I had!!

Me: No you do not. I absolutely do not care.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's head out to have lunch with her friend, so why is she wearing her wellies, are the mucking out the cattle before lunch?
Screenshot_20211217_114050_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I have a lot of dreams that come true. It’s horrible. Things like natural disasters, and terror attacks etc. and if I have a dream that seems a little off I’ll tell someone. Usually just my husband. And I’ll say ‘I dreamt a plane crashed last night’ just in passing so he knows i dreamt it incase it happens. But I don’t like to tell other people my dreams because they are so messed up I’m fairly sure I’d be labelled a weirdo 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How many times has she worn that horrible knitted dress. And those bleeping wellies too. she looks like a woman. Just proves all the clothes she shows get sent back because she wears the same cheap shite over and over

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When your playing dress up in your granny’s wardrobe at 9 but you have to heard the sheep at 10

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why does she think people want to see her preening herself and eye bleeping herself, honestly, who the duck does that on camera and uploads it for all to see. Normal folk sort their hair out in a mirror, not our begs

Reactions: 21
I thought she was freezing. Why the bare legs. And whys woody not got an actual coat on instead of just a body warmer
Silly fat duck she winds me up no end

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.