Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Can’t wait to crawl into bed’, fair enough if you were doing a 12 hour shift on your feet all day… but you’re literally sat at a computer doing nothing Beggy.

Reactions: 30
‘Can’t wait to crawl into bed’, fair enough if you were doing a 12 hour shift on your feet all day… but you’re literally sat at a computer doing nothing Beggy.
Saying she was there all day to make us think it couldn't possibly be her posting from Steve's account

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More self written ask me anything questions. My god she’s just tragic !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally done this Saturday yesterday today and then tomorrow and Thursday and Friday I’m on lates
So literally can’t wait to crawl into bed tonight only to set my alarm for 6 to do it all over again and I’m a carer so hardcore hoisting/stand aids etc
Only time I get to sit down is my 20 minutes breaks I get spread out over the day three of them and literally blink and the break is over!
Not sat at a desk for a few hours
Get in the real world you absolute dog
Mockery you are beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder where auld 2 sausage has gone… maybe he’s got lost on the way to the butchers… or perhaps a farmers wife has took him in like a feral Tom… hi tiger 🐅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"clothing business" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You mean buying cheap tit in bulk from China and flogging it on at a massively inflated price 😂😂😂 obviously being a boss lumeh babe isn't paying that well or she wouldn't need these other sources of income.

Also can you imagine flirty texts from Steaver? "ey up elleh send us a pic of ya bazungas ya milf 😉😉😉🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦"

Also how she gets into the Christmas spirit?
1) go Christmas shopping *buy items only for myself
2) eat Christmas food *but not me though cos of ma gorrrrrlstorns or at least that's what I'll tell my flowers
3) listen to Christmas music *don't forget to post maself singing on ma stories cos am supah good and went to xfactor wunce
4) family days out doing Christmas stuff *make sure the boyzzz aren't wearing propa coats and ONLEH take pics of maself near Christmas trees cos I'm the most important huni.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20211207_212944_com.instagram.android.jpg

How can you fancy that? Makes me dry up just looking at him! And begs you're trying tk hard to prove everythings rosey, we know it's not

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
THIS IS A DRILL EVERYWUN! Dingles gona bring out a clothing range next year. Hahahahahaha. Crikey I can't bloody wait

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My lord- I just went back and watched her YouTube video of the ‘new’ house. I didn’t realise it was so bad… what on Earth would make you want to buy it?! So so so dated, dark, limited.. awful! I’d actually take meldrum’s murder pad over that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Praying she brings out a clothing line Ali express business, I’m here for it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea just like she was going to bring out a cook book, remember that 🤣🤣 and like the time she was going to do a giveaway for a MacBook. Pull the other one begs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also can you imagine flirty texts from Steaver? "ey up elleh send us a pic of ya bazungas ya milf 😉😉🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦"😉

So true.....their definition of "flirty texts" would be just downright crude or coarse if past behaviour's are anything to go by.

And Rebecca there's nothing "exciting" about yours and Beavers relationship - in fact it looks incredibly dull and dreary!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.