Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That farm shop visit could have made great content. Selecting seasonal products, taking them home to your Yorkshire farmhouse, cooking an amazing casserole from scratch on the beautiful Aga. Laying a festive table with holly, candles and serving a heartwarming family meal with the snow falling softly down through the window….

But no, it’s Beggy from the bog we’re talking about here - sister of Stig of the Dump…..

it ain’t happening ever …. Off we go to Billy Bobs then? Riveting classy content NOT!
Absolutely. I live 10 mins away from the place she was at and its more than an organic food store. Theres animals, a play area, an amazing cafe, christmas shop, retail shop and farm shop too. Shes useless at this!

Reactions: 11
Mainsgill farm shop is amazing but she will have been there about 5 mins because she can’t buy a carrot on klarna.

alfie is adopting begs mannerisms because he sees no peers and it makes me cringe. Sorry.

I don’t think beaver has left but he is clearly sick of her and I can’t wait to see the tit show in 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where the duck is she going to wear them jumpsuits to along with the 3 dresses to! All before Christmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mainsgill farm shop is amazing but she will have been there about 5 mins because she can’t buy a carrot on klarna.

alfie is adopting begs mannerisms because he sees no peers and it makes me cringe. Sorry.

I don’t think beaver has left but he is clearly sick of her and I can’t wait to see the tit show in 2022.
Can carrot on Klarna be in the next thread title please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The stone walls in the video with the children are moving at about 90 mph😂 so fake it’s quite sad to watch
I dont k ow why but this comment made me laugh so hard

wow, this thread is hilarious tonight - Beggy is absolutely tapped. Creased that’s she’s edited herself to look like she’s driving, whilst doing the most pointless dance ever.What even is her life 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
This thread has been a bit lively today. I’ve missed all the gossip and haven’t seen her account all day. Wtf is that dinner? 🤢 And why is she talking (literal) tit?

Reactions: 13
I just can’t deal with this imbecile right now….
The stupid filters…. Only funny if you are under the age of 12.
The “Poo” story - juvenile and unpleasant.
But in the back of my mind I can hear Beaver in the background, saying something crude and crass like “Get a life you sad f***k”

No Steve and Rebecca, take a good long look in the mirror both of you (and not the magic one either)

What you’re seeing is actually just as ugly on the inside as it is on the outside.

Reactions: 17
I've woken this morning to another Beggy car crash - awful looking Prison food and a story about tit!! Why does any company associate with this utter cretin?!!

Reactions: 15
Just goes to show she is Billy no mates and steaver can't stand her .... the poo story is something I'd have a 3 second disgusted giggle to my husband or Friends about, I certainly wouldn't go on and on about it 😳 her life is literally tit! 🥴

Reactions: 19
This was on her reel. Compare this to the photos she shared of herself while they were on holiday & just look at the difference. How can she say she doesn’t photoshop & filter?!
Wow that gorlstones diet must be a miracle at work 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think the worst thing about the poo in the toilet is that she said she wanted to go and have a wee and SIT on the toilet, sit on a public loo 🥺🤢😷 no way!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Think the worst thing about the poo in the toilet is that she said she wanted to go and have a wee and SIT on the toilet, sit on a public loo 🥺🤢😷 no way!
I actually can’t stand public toilets 😂 I was in a and e recently and held my wee in for 7 hours! I had a few scans done and the doctor said I should go to the bathroom as my bladder was so full and I was going to be there for a long time.

Nah, I held that thing in instead of use a public loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.