Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy and the likes of her remind me that normal working life is great and that my life may not be insta glam
Damp dark depressing hovel, "fiance" with a face only a mother could love who doesn't even want her, flogging jockey shorts and abnormal shakes for a living, cheap polyester fashion 😂 I think 99.9% of tattlers lives are more insta glam than Dingles without even meaning to be....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ohhhhh she’s rattled by tattle again I see!

PS - really nice amalgam filling there Rebecca, couldn’t your boss babe £5K a month salary cover you to get that replaced with a nice composite one no?!

weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ohhhhh she’s rattled by tattle again I see!

PS - really nice amalgam filling there Rebecca, couldn’t your boss babe £5K a month salary cover you to get that replaced with a nice composite one no?!

weirdo.
She's also got private healthcare as well hunnipot, don't you forget it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The stress of Tesco not being very quick to block and delete is obviously too much for her this week

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really question the state of the world we live in when people who post stuff like this on Instagram get paid to work with brands. I’ve been thinking about it for so long how the ‘influencer’ business is just the worst thing to come out of social media. But no idea how to stop it. It’s awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 43
Damp dark depressing hovel, "fiance" with a face only a mother could love who doesn't even want her, flogging jockey shorts and abnormal shakes for a living, cheap polyester fashion 😂 I think 99.9% of tattlers lives are more insta glam than Dingles without even meaning to be....
Yeah, tbf, I didn’t word that well. She deffo thinks she is glamorous but is not. What I mean is that I might not be doing it all for the ‘gram, trying to capture every gift, shopping trip and cute moment, even the nights I am glammed up or living my best life, I avoid social media because I don’t wanna look like a try hard frankly. People probably think I have a boring life but I have great friends and lots of laughs and all that matters is we know we had a good time. The minute phones come out it changes the vibe completely. I could not associate with that type of person. A couple of pics for posterity maybe but why do we need to know every detail. She’s just chasing her next insta high all the time. It’s no way to live

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well where are your 67 thousand followers supporting that reel hun? Not even 600 likes. duck away off and get in the bin you are an EMBARASSMENT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love deranged dingle it's my favourite edition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleep she looks, and no hunipot you're not remotely funny... you're about as funny as getting a violent dose of the shits whilst stood in a long queue, wearing white skinny jeans. Off you duck 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The bleeping black teeth are knocking me sick. She’s made herself look like an even bigger bleep with that reel. Who knew that was possible????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi Becs, have we touched a nerve? Looks like it!
anyway, happy Wednesday, have super one!
peace! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes probably pissed that he ex mate mummywright7 is having a baby girl and she's not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.