Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
She’s inspired me with her irony today…

🎶An old Steve turned 38
He sold some knackered cars and cried the next day
It's a black tutu in your Hey-day
It's a missed period two weeks too late…

And isn't it ironic, don't you think?
It's like pain…. No wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the life coach advice that you just didn't take
And who would've thought, it figures

Mr. Beever teeth was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his pets goodbye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the trolls crashed down, he thought
"Well, isn't this nice?"

REPEAT CHORUS

Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and lumis are selling welllll
And life has a funny way of helping you out
When you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-parking sign and your Range Rover breaks
It's like ten thousand trolls when all you need is a like
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And never being his beautiful wife

And isn't it ironic, don't you think?
A little too ironic
And, yeah, I really do think…

REPEAT CHORUS

Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Helping you out 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kattykat10

VIP Member
God she thinks that pic with her nipples pointing in different directions is her best pic 🤦‍♀️ Dingle you dropped something…….your dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I really question the state of the world we live in when people who post stuff like this on Instagram get paid to work with brands. I’ve been thinking about it for so long how the ‘influencer’ business is just the worst thing to come out of social media. But no idea how to stop it. It’s awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 43

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Remember when she bought a 'dupe' from amazon to compare, she never did actually compare the 2 did she? Apart from take it out of the packaging saying eww it looks awful when it looked just like the lumi 😂 she's so pathetic
& when she said to her flowers not to buy the amazon one cos it’s cheap and made in China…. The Lumi is made in China 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jemi85

VIP Member
And just like that, we have a video of the cat and her shaved patch from when she was neutered.

Dance little Tattle puppet 💃

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I find it interesting that Tesco have deleted the fake customer service comments but have left everything posted about Rebecca on there.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Bloody hell, a bit of a low blow dragging Beaver in to the Star Hobson case. Hobson is her dad’s surname and he was not anywhere near the poor baby when she died. It was to do with her mother and scumbag girlfriend. Good God.

Reactions: 41

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Guys this is a drill…it’s the last day of the sale that started last weekend that was just after the sale for Black Friday and that was just after the Autumn sale and that was just after the Summer sale and that was just after the Easter sale and that was just after the The Mother’s Day sale and then that was just after the Valentines sale and then that was just after the January sale which was just after the end of Season Sale which was just after the Black Friday sale……….

So yeah, best grab this deal before there is another sale! 🤦🏻🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Imagine thinking it was trolls ruining your career when really it's your own pathetic attempts at content and driving engagement. Here are just a few from the last year:

The fitness brand where she ran over a bridge, once, then never ran anywhere again.
The time she took a soft toy swimming with Alfie and Woody.
The 'healthy' probiotic chocolate that was never seen again, not even on her supa healtheh gallstones diet
The time Matalan had to remove her from their feed because people were sick of her using her sons as props in ads.
The time she made Heck chicken nuggets... on a bed of pasta?!
The pram company from Tenerife despite the fact one of her kids is 8 years old (and the other one right on the border of even needing a pram)

Did I miss any?

You don't need any help ruining your career, hunipot.

• Haha
  • Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Her comments always seem to be limited at the moment! But I wouldn’t be surprised if she turns them off completely.
Tesco have turned off their own comments because folk kept writing about how disappointed they were with their choice of 'influencer' 😂 imagine being that much of a liability

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
5FD29867-7071-4BB1-9172-995A8EDC7850.jpeg

She’s so transparent it’s unbelievable! She’s not got the boys even half of this stuff and there’s no way she would have just “forgotten” to film things if she could affiliate link everything- laughing that she’s also clearly just copied and pasted the names of toys direct from whatever website she’s found them on…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My 3 year old had a kinder Egg with a toy beaver inside it. I was crying laughing and they were all just sat there looking at me as if I'd had a breakdown 🤣 damn you tattle 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39