Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think Beaver teeths sister was the short lived life coach or whatever she called it at the time, that Beggy was going to see a few months back? Probably beavers sister in training and needed some case studies?
I’m getting massive Jeremy from Peep Show vibes with this whole life set coach thing - sounds like her and the not sister in law are well suited
His sister has goodness knows how many businesses she runs with her husband, cleaning, ironing, candle and wax melts and hand made gifts, she also has 4 kids, frequently posts how she's not feeling too good or her anxiety is causing her problems or she's stressed because there's so much going on and not enough time. If she struggles so much with her own life and posts it so publicly, I certainly wouldn't employ her as a life coach. I get the feeling its a Hobson trait, 'Jack of all trades, master of none',they don't appear to stick to one particular line of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His sister has goodness knows how many businesses she runs with her husband, cleaning, ironing, candle and wax melts and hand made gifts, she also has 4 kids, frequently posts how she's not feeling too good or her anxiety is causing her problems or she's stressed because there's so much going on and not enough time. If she struggles so much with her own life and posts it so publicly, I certainly wouldn't employ her as a life coach. I get the feeling its a Hobson trait, 'Jack of all trades, master of none',they don't appear to stick to one particular line of work.
I did think this to myself actually. Forever seeing posts about not having family time etc (I don’t doubt customers give them the run around), too busy, stressed etc - I agree with you. Some life coach, if you can’t organise yourself effectively usually, why would you feel confident to advise others on how to live life. It’s Just an easy profession (if you can call it that) / title to pick up and rebrand as and make money in the short term

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What pray tell, qualifies someone as a "mindset coach"?

Does she dish out advice like Rebecca " Just fink happpehhh and yell be happeh"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What pray tell, qualifies someone as a "mindset coach"?

Does she dish out advice like Rebecca " Just fink happpehhh and yell be happeh"
Probably no formal or professional qualifications, just the confidence to find enough people who are prepared to pay someone with zero experience or qualifications. She probably hopes she can find enough idiots like Rebecca who want to portray a particular image of being so successful they can afford to pay for such services, dispite they're paying someone who can't seem to sort their own life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon beavers messed with the gas in all of the houses and that’s why they think they are doing well because they are bleeping delirious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always find it was the dumb gobby girls from school who now have all these 'empires' - the ones who sell wax melts, do hair extensions, coach mindset courses, and of course, sign up for pyramid schemes like NuSkin. Half of them claim they have dyslexia as well, despite no formal diagnosis. It's not dyslexia, you just spent your school days bullying other people and being a gobby shite, and you're thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
‘Maybuullll, look afta boyzzzz I gotta gerrrr outside to check ma Instagram and Block sum peeepol that like the tescuuurrr comments. I’ll check tattle too so I knurrrr what’s been sed about me by the hayterzzz who try to ruin ma career and are jealous of ma 7 year old Rangeh. I’ll tek my cuurrrttt off before I gurrr outside becuzz it’s probableh warmer outside than it is in’t house’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I'm focusing on being a rich wife"

You'll never be a wife beggy.

And the only thing you're rich in, in bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow! How to make yourself even more unlikeable & unrelatable. She really has no clue does she?! And she earns pennies so she is definitely not rich. Why is she always trying to convince everyone she is loaded when it’s plain to see she really isn’t?

The laughable bit is she isn’t even married & looks like she never will be. Steve could walk away now & she’d have nothing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh the irony, that’s exactly what she did with Steve, spread her legs for an older bloke that came from a family with money and got her self pregnant with her meal ticket. Is this witch suffering from amnesia or what???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow! How to make yourself even more unlikeable & unrelatable. She really has no clue does she?! And she earns pennies so she is definitely not rich. Why is she always trying to convince everyone she is loaded when it’s plain to see she really isn’t?

The laughable bit is she isn’t even married & looks like she never will be. Steve could walk away now & she’d have nothing
Bless her poor deluded tiny brain, she really doesn't get it. She isn't his wife, the wedding was cancelled and old Rat boy was the happiest he had been in months. And she's right, some women do look for a rich spouse, and she should know, she knew the only way she could TRAP someone with money/family money was to get pregnant. She's the poster girl for gold digging slappers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Laughing at the fact she’s obviously gone out into the garden to post that latest hunspirational quote to find the spot with a signal. bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She makes me howl 😂😂
NEWSFLASH REBECCA! YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO STEVE HUN SO YOU ARENT ANYONES WIFE. YOULL NEVER BE A WIFE BECAUSE OLD STEVEY BOY WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER MARRY YOU HUN. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. BET THAT STINGS A BIT DOESNT IT BABE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bless her poor deluded tiny brain, she really doesn't get it. She isn't his wife, the wedding was cancelled and old Rat boy was the happiest he had been in months. And she's right, some women do look for a rich spouse, and she should know, she knew the only way she could TRAP someone with money/family money was to get pregnant. She's the poster girl for gold digging slappers
It's actually sad that she's too thick to realise she is a cheap money grabbing skank with no prospects who would give anything to have a rich husband 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven't caught up yet, but Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey
Screenshot_20211209-174622_Instagram.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You're good for a laugh beggy I'll give you that

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.