Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she get a chin transplant? Are we meant to believe her chin is now that pointy shape instead of round and doubled?
(Nothing wrong with that mine is a double chin)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The to-do lists 😭😭😭 I might make one for tomorrow so I don’t forget anything important...

1. Get out of bed
2. Get kids dressed
3. Get myself dressed
4. Breakfast all round
5. School run
5. Work
6. School run

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

It’s called life! Who needs to list to carry out the most basic tasks 🤷🏼‍♀️😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The to-do lists 😭😭😭 I might make one for tomorrow so I don’t forget anything important...

1. Get out of bed
2. Get kids dressed
3. Get myself dressed
4. Breakfast all round
5. School run
5. Work
6. School run

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Erm, Rebecca. 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

1. Get out of bed
2. Get kids dressed
3. Get myself dressed
4. Breakfast all round
5. School run
5. Work
6. School run

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

You might want to add brush your teeth just incase you forget as it's not on a list for you to remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did she get a chin transplant? Are we meant to believe her chin is now that pointy shape instead of round and doubled?
(Nothing wrong with that mine is a double chin)
I can’t stop looking... I think she’s had chin, cheeks AND lips again. Her face is pumped up!

Reactions: 4
Hello everywun
Happeh Chewsdeh…sorreh Mundeh
Here’s my to-do list:
- buy a dickshonreh
- drink a smootheh
- take my tablets (can’t remember what they are)
- Lumeh
- school run in my sexeh Range
- make a healtheh coseh tea for the boys (chewna surprise)
That’s about all I can manage in a day cos I’m suh suh buseh hunipots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So "50 CLUB" as someone else pointed out is in " SALES" , not commision and i doubt it will be 25%... so that equates to errrrrrrr 5+ thousand "k" a month....oh you dumb duck lamby , you try to sound impressive and rich as duck posting things like 50 club and diamond encrusted boss witch yet trip yourself up with your own lies saying you earn a fortune then post tit like this... YOU are a "diamond director " in their eyes cos your thick as tit and dont realise your being had over a barrel , no not that type of barrel at the back of the pub either we know your used to that ! Oh and while im here, if actual PROOF was ever needed to show just how little both lamby and knobsplash consider the boys , what sort of lowlife "PARENTS" buy a 2 seater sofa for a family of 4...especially when they have filthy stone flag floors...and your on £5k a month , yeah right , well even if you are that makes you even worse so called parents. You made 2 children between you but that in no way makes you parents , oh wait so you thick shits understand "mamma's and baby daddy's" . Biggest pair of self absorbed twats on earth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just wondering does anyone know what YouTube video was unlisted on 25th October? Been looking on SocialBlade and VidIQ and she lost 59k views that day so a video was unlisted or deleted and I can’t figure it out. Slowly driving myself insane searching the threads here for it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So "50 CLUB" as someone else pointed out is in " SALES" , not commision and i doubt it will be 25%... so that equates to errrrrrrr 5+ thousand "k" a month....oh you dumb duck lamby , you try to sound impressive and rich as duck posting things like 50 club and diamond encrusted boss witch yet trip yourself up with your own lies saying you earn a fortune then post tit like this... YOU are a "diamond director " in their eyes cos your thick as tit and dont realise your being had over a barrel , no not that type of barrel at the back of the pub either we know your used to that ! Oh and while im here, if actual PROOF was ever needed to show just how little both lamby and knobsplash consider the boys , what sort of lowlife "PARENTS" buy a 2 seater sofa for a family of 4...especially when they have filthy stone flag floors...and your on £5k a month , yeah right , well even if you are that makes you even worse so called parents. You made 2 children between you but that in no way makes you parents , oh wait so you thick shits understand "mamma's and baby daddy's" . Biggest pair of self absorbed twats on earth.
It’s disgusting, they’re doing this now to try & convince vulnerable people to sign up before Christmas. I bet they’ll start pushing the ‘make an extra income for Christmas’ soon. These MLM companies should be banned, it’s just scamming people who don’t realise they’re being scammed. The thing is when they give up because they’ve not made any money, they will probably just think it was because they didn’t have enough time to work on it, or not enough followers, when we all know it’s not their fault, these companies are designed to only help the people right at the top of the pyramid.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just wondering does anyone know what YouTube video was unlisted on 25th October? Been looking on SocialBlade and VidIQ and she lost 59k views that day so a video was unlisted or deleted and I can’t figure it out. Slowly driving myself insane searching the threads here for it 😂
I bet it was the moving vlog of Alfie talking about bad men. It’s been mentioned here a fair bit over the last month so she’s trying to act like it didn’t happen

Reactions: 15
So any guesses on the brand for her new AD she is all glammed up for? I think it's going to be asda or next. They both sell that kinda dress this time of year

Reactions: 7
So any guesses on the brand for her new AD she is all glammed up for? I think it's going to be asda or next. They both sell that kinda dress this time of year
Nooo it will be something we have never heard of, like abnormal shakes or chub rub shorts 😂 big brands like next wouldn’t be touching her again and if they did it will soon be pulled when they see the evidence of her and Steve sharing the holiday photos of a half naked woman without her consent 🙃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.