Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way they’ve ever taken them before because if they did then surely she would mention them at the same time she used to talk about the hair burst ones she used to take & refer to as ‘sweeties’. I wonder if she’s told Alfie & Woody these are sweets too. She’s trying to make it seem genuine now so when the ad comes out all her gullible followers will say ‘oh yeah I’ve seen her mention these before’. So bloody obvious it’s painful!
She advertised them same time last year. Also the boys wouldn't need the vitamin jellies and the liquid, it was obviously an undeclared Ad. She's so dishonest

Reactions: 9
Why oh why would you choose to share something so important yet private.

She's shameless.
I find it strange that she's never mentioned anything before, yet claims it's been there for weeks. As a few others have mentioned, it coincides with Steve going out. The sensible thing would have been to see her doctor first. It concerns me how often Rebecca makes posts like this, without fully thinking it through. Saturday clearly something had happened in the dungeon after her night out and before Steve's night out. I genuinely believe that she does need help. As much as I don't like her, I do feel she has quite a few psychological issues which are either ignored or just accepted by those close to her.

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry... has she just used the concept of a potential cancer scare as content?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Hopefully nothing sinister is found regarding this lump in her armpit. Obviously I’m sure everyone here would wish her all the best on that front.

however. I think it’s inappropriate to have shared that post prior to the appointment. The timing of it is just attention seeking. Go and have your Doctors appointment and if you then feel you want to share whatever it is then do so - if it’s to genuinely raise awareness. This is exactly the same kind of nonsense that Rebecca Meldrum posted a few years ago - said she had an appointment at the breast clinic and then her “I’m totally fine” post was wrapped up with an advert for Next - the whole thing was posted about purely for attention on the Next ad. Rebecca needs to tred very carefully here - this is not the kind of subject matter in which to use for clout or content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd have the doctor up the wall if I went every time I had a bump on my armpit from shaving 🙄

People will probably come for me, but I'd have the utmost sympathy if it was someone other than Bogtrotter but it's like the boy who cried wolf at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry... has she just used the concept of a potential cancer scare as content?
I believe she has. But I expect nothing less from beggy. I dont believe a word that comes from her mouth at all. She seemed pretty carefree on holiday getting her arse out. I believe her and Steve have had a massive fight and this is her way at getting her sympathy from him. Same as the gallbladder story. Her eyes were darting all over the place talking about it

I'd have the doctor up the wall if I went every time I had a bump on my armpit from shaving 🙄

People will probably come for me, but I'd have the utmost sympathy if it was someone other than Bogtrotter but it's like the boy who cried wolf at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree! I get them all the time.from shaving too. As Betty has said the fact she shared it on social media before even going into her appointment makes me think she's full of shite

Reactions: 12
…and then rounded if off with a statement about how she’s feeling great because she’s lost weight 🤯. She’s an utter lemon.

My Mum is fine now btw, but thanks for the mention guys. I aren’t mentioning it for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her lack of grammar is shocking. “I aren’t” 😂 it will be a swollen gland Becky. Do you understand that!
Its probably from the PRANCING around on tik tok, give it up stupid women

Reactions: 5
Hold up, didn't she say she weighed less than that when she showed her starting weight on something a couple of weeks ago 11st 3lb or something?

Also, that’s the first mention we’ve had that she’s on medication for her gallbladder. Or is she?

Hold up, didn't she say she weighed less than that when she showed her starting weight on something a couple of weeks ago 11st 3lb or something?
Everything she says is bullshit, she can't even remember her own lies. She really is tragic

Reactions: 15
Sending love to all those touched by cancer. It’s an awful disease that affects so many. ❤

Whilst I wish her no ill, I have to say how bloody offensive her posts are.

Her doctor says it isn’t a ‘lump’, it’s muscular and she has probably pulled a muscle and advised her to take ibuprofen.

What a thoughtlessly shameful and triggering way to behave on SM to post that before seeing the doctor! Using a cancer scare for content is low. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Sorry - how can post that you weighed 11 stone 6 but have always claimed to be a size 10. duck alllll the way off you lying piece of tit! Still fumed at the cancer for content post, obviously 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how she was in "excruciating, can't even stand up pain" and desperate for her gallbladder out, and 'her surgeon' told her it could be 6 weeks.
Suddenly now she's had no pain since August and doesn't want the op if she doesn't need it. No surgeon would even mention surgery unless she. Was having regular, debilitating gallbladder attacks and pain. She is SO full of shite.

I don't believe she is in any meds either. First time hearing about it and she's on this "particular medication" - what's the name of it then begs??? This girl couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.