Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she talking like she’s got a sore throat?? Thought it was the gallbladder babe not your throat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s the voice you use when you’re phoning work to say you’re sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the duck is she waffling on about this morning, dumb witch. ‘As a mum I like to be present’ you don’t care when your kids are sat in front of a DVD for hours on end while you prance about like a prick in your boss babe office 🙄🙄 she has a short memory of what she is really like.

Reactions: 38
Steve took the boys swimming and a bath is the only thing that helps meh. Alright Begs you VIP Tattle member.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s really pissing me off my daughter has been in hospital since Saturday on IV antibiotics, injected pain relief and anti nausea medication as she’s got a Gallbladder infection she’s is in so much pain she’s literally screaming to be helped she can’t sit and do stories for the gram she can barely speak she had 15 hrs in A&E sent home then rushed back in again, this fucker doesn’t live in the real world, maybe I should’ve told my daughter to run a bath then bobs your uncle she will be fine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t even listen to her waffling on. The bottom lip basically hanging down and showing all her bottom teeth was really putting me off. Your lip isn’t meant to turn over like that.
It looks so bloody odd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ummm baths and heat pads help period pains not gallstones … unless Begs has found the cure ? Going to save the NHS a fortune, no more needless gallbladder removals 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf is she on about this morning. We see you beggy trying to prove the boys go swimming & all the other lies you spout. I literally despise her she is the most ungenuine person ever. I just hope all her actual followers start seeing through her bullshit.

Reactions: 30
I still 100% believe she’s having ovulation pains 😂 it’s too coincidental that she’s suffering around the same time every month.
I get them and they are awful, but not horrific like what gallbladder pain is meant to be like. I can talk through them albeit out of breath and in pain, I can move after the initial wave of pain, and I can use my phone. The pain is in my stomach, under my ribs, up to my chest and in my back and bum! Male doctors kept sending me for smears and scans etc before I got a private appointment with a female consultant who worked it out within 2 appointments. I mean there’s no cue aside from
Menopause which I’m about 20 years away from, but I know I’m not dying every month now 😂

Reactions: 25
When he got home from taking the boys SWIMMING

Sound a bit reactive there RE13
It's all very odd. Yesterday she said she was so ill she was waiting for Steve to go and meet her, now she's saying he left her alone in the dungeon, supposedly so ill and took the boys swimming. I really think Steve's had enough of her and is finally prioritising the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She can’t keep track of her lies at all can she?! Does she forget she’s goes on camera everyday and that as an audience it’s easy to see when this nonsense just doesn’t add up?!

Reactions: 21
she wouldn’t of slept that long if having a flare up! and hit bath or heat pads would barley help the pain!! she’s putting on a sick voice feel sorry for me ergh she’s narcissistic im sure she believes her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's all very odd. Yesterday she said she was so ill she was waiting for Steve to go and meet her, now she's saying he left her alone in the dungeon, supposedly so ill and took the boys swimming. I really think Steve's had enough of her and is finally prioritising the boys.
I have more questions on this - all my local pools are 1 child under 8 per adult. And everywhere is still pre-booking only (i am in Scotland though and we are well behind with Covid restrictions so this maybe isn’t the case in England).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.