Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one also gives me a laugh and I wanna die a little at the same time. I’m just gonna share my favourites all night I think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Steve gets fuglier everytime I see him 🤢
I concur. Does anyone else get the vibe that their “loved up” pictures together are not genuine? It’s like “look at us we’re a real couple suh in love” :unsure: Not buying it one bit

Reactions: 21
Ffs beggy have a word with yourself, embarrassing!!! Who is your new victim seeing as you’ve given up copying LJC for now?

D0451434-99F7-41AE-8D65-FE9CDE538212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread #89!!!!!
I really hate those pixie all-in-ones she makes them wear. They're so naff and ridiculous looking. Poor kids.

Reactions: 11
This one also gives me a laugh and I wanna die a little at the same time. I’m just gonna share my favourites all night I think.

she’s told him to run around her here, you can tell he’s been given instructions. Just keeps running around in circles like a robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many messages to get back to and I think I've already got back to the majority of people, but I've still got quite a few that I need to get back to and if I haven't got back to you I promise I will get back to you by tomorrow morning.

My head hurts listening to her. GET BACK TO GET BACK TO GET BACK TO. Simply put: I've already replied to the majority of you, but if you haven't had a response yet, then expect one by tomorrow morning.
Simply put: Thanks for the two messages. I’ve replied to the man in Nigeria who wants to deposit £30,000 in my bank account, but I’m yet to reply to the vulnerable young mum struggling to make ends meet whom I’ve duped into parting with this week’s child tax credit payment for a facial dildo but will fund a tit new pair of trainers for me.

As to Steve, his face looks like a chopped cushion (Hinch style, which I despise.) bleeping vile pig is starting to age quickly and looks more like her dad.

I agree with previous comments - I think the Popo have been at the dungeon door to have a word with the obnoxious, chauvinistic pervert. I bet those sheep in the field next door are keeping their distance… 🐑🥴😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s told him to run around her here, you can tell he’s been given instructions. Just keeps running around in circles like a robot.
It’s the very start that kills me, she nearly knocks the wean over when she flings her hips to the side 😂😂😂

• Haha
The fact those puddles suits where gifted in 2018 and still fit those kids is very telling of their health. Alfie would’ve been 4/5, how has he not grown enough for that to not be too small? The kids are fed utter tit at all times and it’s affecting their development in all areas.

And I’ve noticed that Steve is very rarely posted on Rebs page yet she features heavily on Steve’s and her name is in his bio. I’m guessing all the infidelity is making Rebecca very insecure and this is his weird way of trying to keep her happy (alongside the tragic tattoo of her name)

I have no words for her TikTok, my hole turns inside out whenever I watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks dead behind the eyes. God knows what goes on in that house I feel so sorry for those poor boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The fact those puddles suits where gifted in 2018 and still fit those kids is very telling of their health. Alfie would’ve been 4/5, how has he not grown enough for that to not be too small? The kids are fed utter tit at all times and it’s affecting their development in all areas.

And I’ve noticed that Steve is very rarely posted on Rebs page yet she features heavily on Steve’s and her name is in his bio. I’m guessing all the infidelity is making Rebecca very insecure and this is his weird way of trying to keep her happy (alongside the tragic tattoo of her name)

I have no words for her TikTok, my hole turns inside out whenever I watch them.
I know the same with woody how do they still fit! My son needs new clothes probably every 4 months ish he grows that fast!

I know the same with woody how do they still fit! My son needs new clothes probably every 4 months ish he grows that fast!
I saw it and thought “oh look she’s kind of dressed them appropriately for once!” Then came here and no of course not, it’s puddle suits from 3 years back. Didn’t catch Alfie being too old for one because I genuinely forget he’s as old as he is, bless him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.