Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
200+ orders, yeah ok Beggy, if you say so šŸ¤£ nice round number that is, surely if that were true she could easily just say ā€˜thanks to the 234 ordersā€™ or whatever the number is. So transparent!

See this is why these MLM scams are just a load of bullshit. What the hell does ā€˜100 blocksā€™ even mean?? Itā€™s pathetic. Any legitimate business wouldnā€™t be so cryptic about their sales.
"It wouldn't be possible with all you support" what does this even mean? She is so dense it hurts! šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a load of crap - 200+ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ unless sheā€™s posted a picture of all her bits hanging out, her likes and engagement is so piss poor that she hides the numbers! One of the AO car crash ads got about 180 likes - so thereā€™s no way I believe for one second sheā€™s sold the number sheā€™s saying because no one cares about her as an influencer anymore. What I do believe is that sheā€™s posted that number of sales to hoodwink dickheads into thinking if she sold 200 x Ā£130 = Ā£26000 - theyā€™ll think sheā€™ll be getting a big percentage and sign up to shill the Lumi themselves. Itā€™s criminal - pyramid schemes really need to be regulated. I mean, what the duck are blocks? All smoke and mirrors. If I am wrong and she has made a lot of money this weekend - weā€™ll see presents for the boys not bought from Poundland this Christmas and a new, decent kitchen, eh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Spooky afternoon tea..most of her meals are horrifying so Iā€™m sure itā€™s nothing new over in the hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just spent ten minutes trying to figure out what you need to sell to earn a 'block' but the materials they provide are so packed with jargon, and also so vague. It's just alarm bells straight away. It's all... products that you sell have a certain points value, and then if you get 500 points you get one block. So depending on how many points each product is allocated, 100 blocks could be 50 products or it could be 50000!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
200 plus sales, she canā€™t even get 200 likes on a grid post and likes are free šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t really get it ā€¦.ā€being able to work from my phone, with my boys by my side, is the best feeling in the worldā€ ā€¦. why is that the best feeling in the world?? Would/will your boys agree Rebecca? Having your Mum glued to her phone day in and day out, even on holiday!!!!! Yes lots of people work from home and it allows them to be with their kids also but Rebecca just having them by your side doesnā€™t mean feck all if they are literally just beside you being ignored!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I donā€™t really get it ā€¦.ā€being able to work from my phone, with my boys by my side, is the best feeling in the worldā€ ā€¦. why is that the best feeling in the world?? Would/will your boys agree Rebecca? Having your Mum glued to her phone day in and day out, even on holiday!!!!! Yes lots of people work from home and it allows them to be with their kids also but Rebecca just having them by your side doesnā€™t mean feck all if they are literally just beside you being ignored!!
She wouldnā€™t know the meaning of doing a real
Days work if it came to get door and introduced itself to her. Sheā€™s a stupid, bone idle, delusional, gullible little girl who knows nothing whatsoever about the real world, about real work, real life, real relationship or real parenting. Sheā€™s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Schools in Scotland were back at the start of this week and some authorities were back last week after only a week off ā€¦.. our half term does not correlate with the English schools!!!
Point is she still didn't take them during half term or when wee Lee got back..... another Lumi Hun portraying a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!

Reactions: 14
This says it all, of 84000+ people itā€™s impossible for beggy to be one of the 67 earning 5k a month after joining the party so late! The whole thing makes me sick, there are some gullible people who will believe the shite they spout.

A33988E8-4C5D-4037-91EC-3F9CFDCE13EB.jpeg
63A8E011-10DF-4BF3-96E5-9E155C082795.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This says it all, of 84000+ people itā€™s impossible for beggy to be one of the 67 earning 5k a month after joining the party so late! The whole thing makes me sick, there are some gullible people who will believe the shite they spout.

View attachment 839411View attachment 839412
She mighhhtttt be in with a chance if she had hundreds of downlines, but who's she got? Life through Ems eyes, meldrum and a random muggle she reposted once.

Reactions: 16
So this so called spooky halloween tea, is a farm serving an afternoon tea. Surely she could have done better at home. Is it just her and the boys, is Steve with them?

Reactions: 11
She wouldnā€™t know the meaning of doing a real
Days work if it came to get door and introduced itself to her. Sheā€™s a stupid, bone idle, delusional, gullible little girl who knows nothing whatsoever about the real world, about real work, real life, real relationship or real parenting. Sheā€™s pathetic.
Exactly!!!
I dont know about anyone else, but for me the best feeling in the world is working hard so i am then able to put my phone down and be fully present with my partner and children!

Reactions: 14
Exactly!!!
I dont know about anyone else, but for me the best feeling in the world is working hard so i am then able to put my phone down and be fully present with my partner and children!
Beat feeling ever for me would be winning a tit Tonne on euro millions, & never working again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So this so called spooky halloween tea, is a farm serving an afternoon tea. Surely she could have done better at home. Is it just her and the boys, is Steve with them?
So she hasnā€™t even bothered doing anything with them at home! The way the Easter table was set up and posted on her stories this morning made it seem like she was doing them a Halloween tea - so there really was no point to that picture at all! Most insta mums have shown Halloween parties/discos, pumpkin picking and carving, Halloween baking,and, lots of Halloween crafting. None of these things cost the earth and being a big bad boss witch that can colour in 100k building blocks (?) she could easily afford it. Those poor boys have done nothing of any value this half term but their awful, selfish pig parents have been out on the lash, sheā€™s had her nails and hair done again. For the hundredth time - those poor boys šŸ˜”

Edited to say they havenā€™t even bothered to dress up in costumes - no effort as per

Who asked why she hadnā€™t posted an arse lick story of Stephanie? Sheā€™s done one now šŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Theyā€™re not even dressed up for their tea šŸ™
No effort, attention or imagination is spent on them. Poor wee sods.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.