Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha. Sheā€™s going to be manic today. Acting like sheā€™s doing all her ā€œflowersā€ a favour. Saleswoman, she is not. Roping your kids in to scam money out of people isnā€™t great business acumen, you donā€™t see that on QVC. Which is what all of this tit essentially is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is really tit at her ā€˜jobā€™ sheā€™s not even posted yet - have a look at any other other Lumi sellers , at least they are trying

Reactions: 7

Exactly begs.. nothing to do cos you have no job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Come on everywun, itā€™s 45% off time, itā€™s never been done before and if you have half a brain, youā€™ll know itā€™s not being done today either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she sanding her face whilst wearing eye make up? Did she not take her make up off last night? Grim.
Not sure itā€™s makeup, just looks like sheā€™s treated herself to some more lashes!!!

Reactions: 4
Why is she sanding her face whilst wearing eye make up? Did she not take her make up off last night? Grim.
Why is she cleansing when sheā€™s already dressed?
Surely most people would get dressed after cleansing or having a wash! Sheā€™s so grubby! Yeuch

Reactions: 13
itā€™s painfully clear that this ā€œonce in a lifetimeā€ offer is only happening on the lumi because their sales have nosedived since they have literally flooded the market with this plastic tat. You can see the desperation in hers and her lumi crews faces! They are all ā€œso excited!!ā€But deep down they are all praying it works so that they can continue sitting on their bums at home scamming everyone. Also itā€™s still a ridiculous price at Ā£122 for such a cheaply made item.
her recent lumi story, her forehead does not move sheā€™s defo had botox. False advertising right there!

Reactions: 18
Sales must have nosedived in the face sanding community šŸ¤£

I feel sorry for her, give it up Beggy go and get a job!!

Reactions: 9
i follow 4 lumi sellers, its so painful, but they are all so weird and manic with 'excitement' pedalling the same toxic selling. i would just love to see the emails/zoom content to see the cringey instructions they get to 'hype' this up. they are just rabbit in the headlights, brainwashed puppets. its frightening

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i follow 4 lumi sellers, its so painful, but they are all so weird and manic with 'excitement' pedalling the same toxic selling. i would just love to see the emails/zoom content to see the cringey instructions they get to 'hype' this up. they are just rabbit in the headlights, brainwashed puppets. its frightening
It is weirdly frightening!
Five figure sum a month?? Hmmmmm I smell bullshit! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s freaking out and needing wine at 9am because sheā€™s had maybe 3 extra sales (sheā€™s only reposted 2 stories of people buying from her)

Could you imagine her working in Asda on Xmas eve (which is where sheā€™ll probably end up in a year or 2) Sheā€™d crumble, someone will have to call an ambulance for her made up gallbladder just so she can get out of work. She is so far removed from the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That face buffering thing is the same as the thing that removes hard skin from your heel and foot ..no way would a put that on my face it's off putting .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.