Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have got a funny way of showing it Beggy! Try spending some money on buying those boys some decent clothes and properly fitted shoes. We will wait for the big reveal of what you buy them for Christmas! šŸ˜”
Itā€™s not even just the money though, itā€™s quite obvious in every thing she does what she wants comes first, she never once puts the boys first. Everything is about her, even the days out/holidays are just work or a photo opportunity.
she should spend more money on them but more importantly she should put them before herself at least some of the time!

Reactions: 14
How funny she won't be able to go on her term time holideeehhs for much longer as doubt she can afford the fines for 2 when Woody goes to school

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s not even just the money though, itā€™s quite obvious in every thing she does what she wants comes first, she never once puts the boys first. Everything is about her, even the days out/holidays are just work or a photo opportunity.
she should spend more money on them but more importantly she should put them before herself at least some of the time!
If she truly loved him as much as she says she does, then she would want the best for him & that would mean she would make an effort to take him to nursery regardless of how far away it is. I know some children perhaps donā€™t settle as well in nursery, but when he did go she said he loved it & he seems to have the sort of personality that would thrive in a nursery setting around other children & carers that would really nurture him.

Iā€™ve no doubt she loves him, but I think she loves him in a ā€˜heā€™s my childā€™ kind of way, rather than the ā€˜Iā€™d so absolutely anything for them no matter how difficult it is for me, because I want the best for them alwaysā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If sheā€™s not taking him to nursery then that is an epic and unforgivable failure on her part as a parent. She has a duty of care to ensure he gets the best start in life. Dirty, oversized clothes, poor diet, measly portions, failing his education, cut off from society - grim!

Her lips in that first picture. šŸ„“ They look awful.

Also, who does that sausage bap belong to? šŸ§

Reactions: 13
If sheā€™s not taking him to nursery then that is an epic and unforgivable failure on her part as a parent. She has a duty of care to ensure he gets the best start in life. Dirty, oversized clothes, poor diet, measly portions, failing his education, cut off from society - grim!

Her lips in that first picture. šŸ„“ They look awful.

Also, who does that sausage bap belong to? šŸ§
The nursery might have an ā€œyour out optionā€ if said child misses too many days perhaps is that even a thing with nursery because of limited spaces ?

Reactions: 3
No sheā€™s not pregnant. Watch Gobshite Stephs stories, theyā€™ve all been crying over WhatsApp because someone earned Ā£17ā€™000 this payday which sounds amazing until you realise they get paid twice a year. If Rebecca has earned that much then we get to see her spend Ā£16ā€™995 on herself, Ā£5 on the kids and Ā£0 on that rotten house of horrors.
ffs all the Lumi huns have had an emotional morning and telling Instagram about it. Cult vibes x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're all excited about their 'thousands' earned this weekend, but even if one of them does get Ā£7k in the bank, they don't make that all year do they? It's bloody slim pickings the rest of the time. They made money in a THIS IS A DRILL RUN DONT WALK THIS NEVER HAPPENS sale. It's got 25% off the rest of the year (DFS sale vibes) and they're not bragging about thousands a month then.

Who would choose to live like that? Worrying you're not gonna get enough to pay the bills each month? Buying the Boost for Ā£300, hoping it pays off and then crying when you don't make your money back? No thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
ffs all the Lumi huns have had an emotional morning and telling Instagram about it. Cult vibes x
it really is a cult, they even have leaders that they all seem to bow down to and treat like gods. Itā€™s all very weird as are the levels they claim to get to. They talk in jargon so that people donā€™t understand. All the MLMā€™s do. I canā€™t imagine having a job where all your promotions need to be broadcast to thousands of people on SM. What grates me is when they call themselves business owners, they donā€™t own anything they are glorified Avon ladies! Hear that Rebecca, you are not a business owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So that steph admitted it's up and down and last month she earned barely enough to pay her half of the bills? Not quite the boss babe, range rover driving lifestyle they make outšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So that steph admitted it's up and down and last month she earned barely enough to pay her half of the bills? Not quite the boss babe, range rover driving lifestyle they make outšŸ¤£
And she is beggy up line. So beggy made duck all. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The one who looks like Jocelyn wildenstein is on her stories guilt tripping mums into joining claiming those who have are changing their childrenā€™s lives. Disgusting recruitment tactic. They slate the 9-5 but those who do it pay for their products and keep them in ā€œjobā€ so..šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The one who looks like Jocelyn wildenstein is on her stories guilt tripping mums into joining claiming those who have are changing their childrenā€™s lives. Disgusting recruitment tactic. They slate the 9-5 but those who do it pay for their products and keep them in ā€œjobā€ so..šŸ™„
What a head.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s definitely pregnant I think.. It was only the other day she said she was due on??

Exactly! And she is Beggyā€™s up line too so if she barely covered her bills, Beggy would have made hardly anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it mightā€™ve been SimplyBe that she was filming for if anyone has a minute to type up some emails šŸ„²

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.