Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ju19

VIP Member
😠😠Shes Not the FULL FUCKING TICKET
I have Colitis
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when having a flare up & the pain is HELLISH could or would i be able to pick up my phone🤦‍♀️
Just keep quiet Beggy ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
It's all very odd. Yesterday she said she was so ill she was waiting for Steve to go and meet her, now she's saying he left her alone in the dungeon, supposedly so ill and took the boys swimming. I really think Steve's had enough of her and is finally prioritising the boys.
Just coming on here to say they same thing! If she was as bad as she’s trying to make out, he would have stayed with her, surely? 😂 Think even Steve has had enough of her bullshit. The way she says, ‘when Steve got back…’ sounds like a dig at him to me 😂 I’ve got visions of her hearing the car pull outside and quickly throwing herself on the floor, rolling around, pretending to be in agony for a bit of attention from Beaver! 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hopefully nothing sinister is found regarding this lump in her armpit. Obviously I’m sure everyone here would wish her all the best on that front.

however. I think it’s inappropriate to have shared that post prior to the appointment. The timing of it is just attention seeking. Go and have your Doctors appointment and if you then feel you want to share whatever it is then do so - if it’s to genuinely raise awareness. This is exactly the same kind of nonsense that Rebecca Meldrum posted a few years ago - said she had an appointment at the breast clinic and then her “I’m totally fine” post was wrapped up with an advert for Next - the whole thing was posted about purely for attention on the Next ad. Rebecca needs to tred very carefully here - this is not the kind of subject matter in which to use for clout or content.

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
I mean what’s she’s trying to say 100k..... does she really want us to believe that’s what Beggys made???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Came to say the exact same thing. They expect us to think she’s earned £100k when she walks round looking like a chav & her kids look like they’ve rummaged through the lost property box. Plus her house literally looks like a shack! Pull the other one, we’re not stupid.

Think about it, on average she would have had to sell around 500 lumis just to have made £100k in sales (that’s based on them selling for £200 each). Bear in mind she’s always doing 25% off, which means they are around £170 so she’d need to sell even more of them at that price. Then even if she has made £100k in sales, she wouldn’t get paid £100k, she’d get a percentage of that. I can’t believe people get sucked into this madness!

• Haha

Kattykat10

VIP Member
This has got to be the one night of the year when her house does the job perfectly. Creepy house complete with cobwebs and Beaver as Uncle Fester 😂

• Haha

KMDX

323369AE-872A-458C-B723-6423642864FF.jpeg
Have you seen this utter shit this dick Steph is spouting?! And why in dollars hunnipot?! The shit they spout is absurd,no wonder Rebecca is one step away from the asylum !!🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’ll do anything to avoid her kids, eh?

View attachment 835438
LJC at a kids Halloween party with messy, creative play and having loads of fun

v

This selfish bint, getting her hair done whilst her boys are either still sat in the dungeon, or in a local restaurant with the perv, eating chocolate to keep them quiet, wearing KKK rain suits so the eldest can go to school next week and struggle to catch up, as well as get bullied because his mother treats him like a two year old.

I thought business was busy, hun? I thought you had ser ser serrrrrrr many messages still to deal with? What a way to pretend to run a business MLM scheme.

• Heart
  • Haha

NH14

VIP Member
Ummm baths and heat pads help period pains not gallstones … unless Begs has found the cure ? Going to save the NHS a fortune, no more needless gallbladder removals 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Emilybish33

Starting with the Shite about her Tummy ache again I see 🤪
In my head I’m like Nan aka Kathrine Tate
when she says ‘ oh here we fucking go again’ ‘what a fucking Liberty …
FF5A00A5-08D1-4E0D-A94A-2DF9E1A9E1DF.jpeg

• Haha

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Yesterday she had a "lump" today it's her gallbladder....if she was an animal they'd put her down

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member

These poor delusional bitches really are as thick as they seem!!!!!!

It’s alllllllll a load of absolute HORSESHIT!!!!!!

Imagine being that dumb - that you can’t see how much your strings are being pulled and that you think that posting vague figures that people will actually believe that doughball Steph living i. Her council house with her ASBO boyfriend is earning the big bucks….!
She acts like flogging the Lumi is the best thing on the world because she gets to stay home with her child yet constantly posts about needing a break from the same child, swearing at the poor kid and is now seeking therapy. She’s admitted to putting on weight as she sits on her fat arse all day, has to make calls at 7am & 8pm before a night out & had to work whilst on holiday. She looks fucking miserable at all times

Tell me again how great your job is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
This! I was just thinking that when my husband was in pain he couldn’t do anything…. Not look at tv, his phone, speak….. he was doubled up in agony. There’s no way you would be taking a photo on your phone!!!
Oh honestly, I can’t describe the pain. It’s horrendous! - I was lay in bed curled up in a ball literally shaking with cold sweats aswell as pain. It goes right through you from your ribs at the front to the back and into your right shoulder blade. She said last time she took paracetamol… paracetamol wouldn’t even touch the pain for me or any one else I know with gallstones! I was on codeine and then morphine it was horrible. You feel so sick aswell. I couldn’t even concentrate to string a sentence together because I was in that much pain!

What she thinks a bath will do when she gets home I don’t know? Maybe a hot water bottle but lying on your back in a lukewarm bath would do balls all for gallstones!

Also WTF is her face on the latest picture? Pouting like a kid. She looks like a right twat. Apologies for my language but she’s just made me SO angry today 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’m fucking howling. I clicked on that reel she posted about ‘network marketing’

Please look at the the disclaimer for this woman’s MLM scam…. The average ANNUAL earnings are $1,453.
$1,453 A YEAR!!!!!

Rebecca you fucking idiot, sharing a post by someone that has pretty much just confirmed that network marketing is an absolute scam and waste of time 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30