Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NuSkin may have made 100k in total. Or sold 100k. Or their little ✨Begins With You✨ cult have done that.

These huns will have seen pennies of it. And I hope her followers know that.

I hope not a single one signs up to this scam after today. But I fear they will.

Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind poses like that, filming themselves in a mirror in the restaurant/bar toilets?! I mean, I am guilty of a toilet mirror selfie if the toilets are particularly fancy or I am very drunk. But this full on love-in between her and her reflection is just uncomfortable to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my god noooo flexing in the toilets. Probably admiring the tiles and thinking it's an upgrade on home. Not even nice toilets, grotty and cramped and got the cleaning rota on the back of the door. Praying someone walked in on her eye-bleeping herself like that, I'm mortified just watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She feels at home in that bog, it reminds her of being at home... the hand drier on the wall, dirty old tiles, the smell of piss...
Probably reminds her of when she lost her virginity and where Alfie was conceived - a filthy pub toilet smelling of piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably reminds her of when she lost her virginity and where Alfie was conceived - a filthy pub toilet smelling of piss
Imagine her life was a film;

Opening scene: Finger blasted on the dance floor wearing a tutu... and so it begins

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🤣 🤣 🤣 'The cleaning rota on the back of the door.' 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping brilliant. 👏👏
Tragic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been said not quite caught up yet but is her mate seriously called BJ bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Steve ya ugly bastard why hasn’t your gallbladder played up tonight?

I reckon they’re arguing at the moment, him at the gym everyday, her getting her nails, hair and lashes done, neither of them looking after the boys, her on a night out………

I’m gonna hazard a guess and say NuSkin sold 100 thousand units today. Snorefest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.