Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
08E60EFA-595F-42B1-8FE0-4C14B3FC1670.png
Rebecca the contortionist looks twice the Size of her mate, definitely forgot to photoshop that before she posted it

78B60640-E2BA-4D82-8D39-8BE3CE5BD94B.png
Fuck me they look like they belong on a whose the daddy Jeremy Kyle special

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Unknown5

VIP Member
I know it’s too early but #78 Were you blocked for saying no? Beggy’s arse is still on show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s mad how social media can make the most basic people believe they have anything of worth to say, there’s no self reflection or playing on their strengths (if they have any) with these fuckers. Using their experiences and lives to help/better the lives of their followers.

We’ve just got them throwing shit out and seeing what sticks. People with the worst diction/voices thinking they can do podcasts, people who bang on about being single suddenly getting a boyfriend and preaching like they’re suddenly a sex goddess who can dish out advice, people who clearly don’t even wash their kids giving parenting tips. Don’t they have any self doubt/imposter syndrome? What gives them the cojones to talk like they’re Billy Big Bolloks with a PhD in EVERYTHING. I hate what this world has become 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Bec3007

VIP Member
Jesus Christ this is actually embarrassing. “Who wants to rip their partners clothes off”. Well sometimes Rebecca I’d like to rip his clothes off, some days I’d like to rip his head clean off his shoulders and some days I’d just like a cuppa and my bed. It’s called balance 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cooper123

VIP Member
03D659CD-780C-4B01-BBB6-86E2295F341D.jpeg

She really is stupid to think we can’t see when she’s slimmed and filtered herself. What an absolute fraudster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
How stupid do you have to be to advertise your home is going to be empty and you’re going to be out of the country? Not that they have anything worth stealing
I feel like breaking in and leaving them a change of bedding 🥴
Pair of filthy bastards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mrsfifi

She’s going on holiday in October and she’s packing 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a fruit loop. I’m going away on Sunday and I don’t even know where my suitcase has been living for the past 2 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cooper123

VIP Member
Right this BITCH is having a fucking laugh now. More new clothes for herself while those boys have been in those jeans for days. She is a disgrace and I dont get how reading here doesn’t make her ashamed that people think her kids are an after thought to her. More cheap ill fitting tat with her droopy knockers flailing all over the show. Is this the work you were talking about beggy? Kitting yourself out while your kids go without? You absolute disgrace of a woman and mother

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
View attachment 710209 Rebecca the contortionist looks twice the Size of her mate, definitely forgot to photoshop that before she posted it

View attachment 710213Fuck me they look like they belong on a whose the daddy Jeremy Kyle special
Christ almighty what the fuck does she look like?!

She is a big lass isn’t she!

and what on Earth is she wearing?! What’s her pal wearing?! she looks like she’s wrapped her Nannas net curtains around her for a night out!!

they all look like they just came out of filming Benefits Britain

ROUGH AS FUCK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Clarity456

VIP Member
What's the point in having Burberry and Chanel and Rolexes when one look at the kids looking like extras from fucking Oliver Twist the musical and they look fake anyways (if they aren't already) 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44