Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm. She has gone quiet... reckon they have gone and she will do a Reel reveal?! Kind of like “We have something to show you”; “We did a thing”-type thing?!
Or she she just got caught up admiring herself in her magic mirror?!
Probably on the 7am flight to Malaga from Leeds cheap fares and Daddies place in Spain definately a Boss Babe Holideh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She won't tell anyone when she's going because she won't be able to monitor her comments for a couple of hours while she's on the plane 🤣 she will hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it amusing that she lets 67’000 people know that her house is empty. She obviously won’t have anyone house sitting because let’s face it, no one in their right bleeping mind would want to be stuck in that disgusting hovel. She wants to hope the contents of her home are still there, she pissed enough people off for someone with time on their hands to retaliate 👀

Reactions: 18
I find it amusing that she lets 67’000 people know that her house is empty. She obviously won’t have anyone house sitting because let’s face it, no one in their right bleeping mind would want to be stuck in that disgusting hovel. She wants to hope the contents of her home are still there, she pissed enough people off for someone with time on their hands to retaliate 👀
The contents….. what, a few crappy market stall hooker outfits and some cheap tat from Home Bargains?!!! 🤣

• Haha
Think a few of us have sussed it, packing clothes yesterday in a hurry, being super super excited, she’s gonna upload a vlog as her first post once she’s there 😂😂

She won't tell anyone when she's going because she won't be able to monitor her comments for a couple of hours while she's on the plane 🤣 she will hate it
Not like anyone normal/sane person who will be worried about the safety of their property or family she’s more worried about deleted truthful comments that conflict her air headed image 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The contents….. what, a few crappy market stall hooker outfits and some cheap tat from Home Bargains?!!! 🤣
True but the vehicles out front would make someone a bit of pocket money

Think a few of us have sussed it, packing clothes yesterday in a hurry, being super super excited, she’s gonna upload a vlog as her first post once she’s there 😂😂
She’s probably still sat at the table with all the paperwork asking Woody & Mabel how to spell ‘Vaccine’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s probably still sat at the table with all the paperwork asking Woody & Mabel how to spell ‘Vaccine’
[/QUOTE]

DEAAAAADDD 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see the point in her being all cloak and dagger about when they are actually going now that she has announced it anyway, and everyone will know she is away as she won’t be able to stop her self uploading stories and pics of a bikini wedged up her fat arse while staring into the sunset like a prize prick, the boys jumping in to the pool and then off to the Chinese buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s either gone this morning or they’ve gone into a local town to get their PCR tests for travel done

Reactions: 4
If daddy beaver was calling in to drop off the keys they have to be going very soon. They never seem to have stayed there before, mustn’t have been up to beggys standard but now she’s skint it’ll have to do, anything to have holiday content, or should I say arse chewing bikini content 🙄

shes just posted a stupid video of the chickens
I reckon that’s to throw us off.

Reactions: 6
See these dopey influencers are in a catch 22. If they go on holiday and don't post anything, everyone knows they are away anyway. If they go away and do post, they are advertising the fact that they aren't there. I can honestly say that none of my 300 followers on my private account would notice if I didn't post for a week, and I like it like that! Bet steve's dad helped them with their paperwork when he came round as well... There's no way those dozy sods will manage it by themselves.

Reactions: 18
If you were Mr Hobson senior would you not just be fuming she's making out she's a big boss babe "booking a holiday" rather than just saying "my father in law came to the rescue and let us stay in his place".

Come to think of it, he must be fuming altogether her making out every thing shes got is through selling face vibrators when it's actually due to him employing Steve with a wage he'd have never got elsewhere 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
If you were Mr Hobson senior would you not just be fuming she's making out she's a big boss babe "booking a holiday" rather than just saying "my father in law came to the rescue and let us stay in his place".

Come to think of it, he must be fuming altogether her making out every thing shes got is through selling face vibrators when it's actually due to him employing Steve with a wage he'd have never got elsewhere 😂😂😂
Yep, I know I wouldn’t be happy about it. She hasn’t had a proper job in her life, yet tells everyone they’ve got where they are because of her! I’d be fuming. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries to make out it’s a ‘family villa’ to make it look like they own or part own it.

I thought that too!!
Yep I recognised it straight away because I remember it being a really cringe story at the time, so that cringe came flooding back 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.