Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not trying to be mean but how old is this Carly lass? every single lumi hun looks really really old. Like they are just FULL of wrinkles? I don't get it? Why are these haggered women promoting something that is meant to help your skin? It obviously doesn't work. Because they ALL look really old?! Like I said I have no idea how old she is. Didn't know how old chloe was either I guess 45, shes actually 31 LOL
agree! I think it’s not good for your skin at all because they all look much older. Over cleansing and dragging that device over the face twice a day can’t be good for it in the long run!

Reactions: 8
agree! I think it’s not good for your skin at all because they all look much older. Over cleansing and dragging that device over the face twice a day can’t be good for it in the long run!
I’ve just been reading the reviews of lumeeeeeeeehhhhhh, waste of money was common answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d rather bleeping starve than eat that tit she serves up 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dinner looks horrific 🤢 and it’s really not that healthy. Somebody needs to give her some nutrition advice quick! All she’s done really is make her portion sizes smaller, but the problem is they were huge portions to begin with so all she’s doing now is eating normal size portions & she’ll be starving by the time I’ve finished typing this. I bet she won’t show us the cake or pack of biscuits she stuffs down her throat tonight 😆

Reactions: 14
My 3yo would eat more than that 🤣 She probably thinks smaller portions = more biscuits in the evening 🙄

Reactions: 7
Has he????? 😳
Yes! Two times that I'm aware of 🤮🤮 my mate has kissed him ( we haven't ever let her live it down) He was ALWAYS messaging and chatting up girls on nights out whilst she sat at home with Alfie. And thats when she was attractive so God only knows what he is thinking of these days

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s just going to be her smirking and pulling faces, isn’t it?
How bloody predictable. RIVETING content hun. Why are we being subjected to her smug face in every story. What does it add? For what purpose? She’s a bleeping lemon.
CB731252-3498-4776-B11D-C035B82AA924.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone let Rebecca know this content is sooooooo boring 😴 who literally gives a duck about someone else’s relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone on here that knows her say she was fingered at a party in a tutu 😂
Yes that was me hahahha at Bradford and Bingley Rugby club at an under 18s event 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she was in an army tutu with warpaint on her face hahaha head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes! Two times that I'm aware of 🤮🤮 my mate has kissed him ( we haven't ever let her live it down) He was ALWAYS messaging and chatting up girls on nights out whilst she sat at home with Alfie. And thats when she was attractive so God only knows what he is thinking of these days
Have you got any proof though?

Jesus Christ this is actually embarrassing. “Who wants to rip their partners clothes off”. Well sometimes Rebecca I’d like to rip his clothes off, some days I’d like to rip his head clean off his shoulders and some days I’d just like a cuppa and my bed. It’s called balance 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Rebecca thinks she’s an agony aunt, the embarrassment, who the duck would take advice from this selfish cow

Reactions: 19
1 small banana & small handful of peas... interesting😂 also maybe you wouldn't snack in the evening if you didn't sit on your arse playing a tit agony aunt. Why not do your workout in the evening which means you can actually spend time with your children in the day? Or have that relaxing bath instead of having it at 4pm and plonking your kids infront of the TV😂🙄 she's bleeping painful

Reactions: 23
Where’s this rehhhly helpful and stuff topic chat then?! The people NEED it, she’s going to help sehhh menny people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.