Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
If you scroll back to the very start of Steve’s Instagram, you’ll see just how out of place she was. She looked and was too young to be hanging around with his group of friends. There was always something strange about a man who was almost 30 wanting a child with a teenager. I think she seen it all through rose coloured glasses and soon regretted it. I think the only reason she had Woody when she did was so her you tube channel would take off. Back then there was loads of you tubers pregnant and having babies who were successful. That’s why she is where she is now with no personality and not really much going for her. She clung to Steve, didn’t have to work, became a mum quite young and then went online where she just copied anybody she could to fit in. I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. When channel mum dropped her she had the chance to find a normal decent job and instead she’s plugging MLM onto her naive followers. The only people I feel sorry for is those boys, the dogs and cat.
How old is Steve?

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Thats when I started watching her as we were pregnant at the same time. I used to think she was pretty too. I honestly think social media got to her head. Her outfits used to be nice most of the time, she didn’t seem to follow any sort of trend when it came to fashion. As her channel grew, the worse she got though and I think she wanted to keep up with the big dogs and now she doesn’t know any different. She’s not her anymore, she’s a bit of everyone else and it’s sad. She’s always been a bit of a shit mum though, she couldn’t handle Alfie as a toddler either.
What happened with Alfie when he was younger?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Yes! Two times that I'm aware of 🤮🤮 my mate has kissed him ( we haven't ever let her live it down) He was ALWAYS messaging and chatting up girls on nights out whilst she sat at home with Alfie. And thats when she was attractive so God only knows what he is thinking of these days
Have you got any proof though?