Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to me! @Noonoosanne2 with 34 votes.
Quick update Beggy is still a bleep
She’s been photoshopping and filtering poor Alfie
Despite having hair and nails done, going to the gym ordering herself lots of cheap tat she decided to treat herself to to likkle cute Burberry wallet and a pair of chanel earring circa 1997!
Kids still wearing rags
Beggy has lived in the same white now grey vest top for at least a week.
She took Steve away for the night and splashed on a happy meal at the Hard Rock Cafe.
She’s still asking herself the same questions on her stories
Had her hair done after the gym without showering
Oh and she’s still abundant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Still greasy
Flogging face sanders
But suspiciously not mentioned Mauritius despite being obsessed with holidays
PT every now and again to offset the 3500 calories a day (but no treats for the boys)
Nobody has seen her drive the beloved RR but lots of pretending
New thread, same old Begster

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You have to be fully vaccinated to get into Mauritius so Steve is eliminated and you know she won't go by herself. She can't even go into a cafe in Skipton alone.

Reactions: 24
I’ve been away for a few days (only 2 nights) and it honestly feels like I’ve never been away because her stories are exactly the same as they always are! I only have one comment at the moment, she said they were spending the day at this place they’re going today but she was posting stories of them in the car at 11am. That’s barely even half a day by the time they get there & have lunch! I just find it so bizarre. To me a day out is exactly that, up & out at the crack of dawn, all day at whatever the location is, then home for a late dinner & bedtime.

Reactions: 27
I was going to say myself if I was taking the kids out for the DAY I’d get to light water valley for when it opened! Not still travelling there at gone 11:30… hardly a full day by the time they get there! Bet they only spend a few hours there, most selfish person I’ve come across, and I bet she has something to moan about later about the day

Reactions: 23
I still have my suspicions about whether she has been vaccinated. She knew she would have backlash if she didnt have it. I think this is why no holiday has been booked. Along with the fact they cant afford one!

Reactions: 15
it’s obvious that they just haven’t got the money for a holiday. if they genuinely wanted go on holiday and had money, they would have gone by now. But I’ll be they can’t afford the holiday plus the cost of the covid tests on return.

Reactions: 17
It has CHUCKED it down in Yorkshire today and I've had to put my heating on 🥶.... What a day to plan a (half) day out.... Does she not bother with a weather app?

Reactions: 13
These threads move so quickly, shows what an absolute tit show she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It has CHUCKED it down in Yorkshire today and I've had to put my heating on 🥶.... What a day to plan a (half) day out.... Does she not bother with a weather app?
It’s pissed it down all day in my part of Yorkshire too but she took them to Flamingo Land in torrential rain so can’t t expect anything less from her

Reactions: 21
I think she plans trips out for the boys on bad weather days on purpose. It gives her the excuse that they didn't stay long because of the weather. "We only stayed a couple of hours because it was wet and the boys were wet/cold because I don't dress them properly".

She should think herself lucky she has so much time to spend with them yet instead you can tell she hates it and will do anything to be away from them. I have 1 full week off and 1 day off the other weeks of the holidays because I have an actual job that won't do itself. I've tried to plan as much fun as I can in the limited time we have. We do prefer to be out and about but there are so many great indoor activities that they could have gone to or done on a day like today instead of a theme park in the rain!

Reactions: 20
I hope the boys had coats because in the snap she posted about the rain in yorkshire she had alfies jumper sheilding her head from the rain.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they are back home already. What does she do, take them somewhere to get a few pics for insta likes then go home.

She’s bloody disgusting!

Reactions: 28
What a tit day out.

Raymond hun, you need to move Alfie’s headrest on his car seat up. His head should not be sticking out the top that much.

Reactions: 14
What a tit day out.

Raymond hun, you need to move Alfie’s headrest on his car seat up. His head should not be sticking out the top that much.
They’re both in the cheapest, low quality car seats you can get but what do you expect from someone like her.
As a parent, would you not ensure your kids are in the best LIFE SAVING seat you can afford?? She’s spent at least £1350 on herself in a week yet her kids lives are at risk if they crash…. Which is more likely to happen with those 2 considering they love to drink drive.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My god what a big child she is, filming her crappy glittery phone case 🥴 and are those peaches in it? Christ she really is something else that twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she own a weather app!?
Or even still just prepare for. The weather, kids dunt give 2 shits of it’s raining they would still have a blast!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.