Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Is she really claiming she’s a 10/12???
I’m a 14 and at least 2 sizes smaller than her. I’m shocked she posted this considering she acts like she’s slim. If she owned the fact she was a 16 and dressed for her size and shape she’d be halfway to redeeming herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
What exactly does she have a trainer for ?? Unless he training her for an eating competition ! Look at her gut hanging over her skirt 😳😳 . I would never pull someone apart for their size - but if begga didnt claim to be soo so healthy i wouldnt feel the need to comment

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd imagine she will be gutted that she's posted this (probably done after a few drinks), her carefully crafted size 10 imagine is down the swanny. Its the outfit. Its bloody awful, it's not classy in any way at all, it's the kind of thing a chavvy teenager would wear to the beach not a mum of 2 eating out who earns 5k a month and turns up in a rangy! You know what would have looked fab, a nice fitted midi dress with a belted middle or some well fitted trousers and a peplum top with some little heels. She needs an intervention from trinny and suzanna (showing my age🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AEAC0686-BE7D-4F3E-ADE4-68CDAB007291.jpeg
4DAAFA9F-D9B3-4F35-A152-501036FAA662.jpeg

Becky clearly wasn’t aware they had to test Alfie until someone commented on it 😩😂 such a liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
To say they've gone out for a meal, she looks a mess, that's something you'd wear for knocking around the house, not dress up. All the clothes she owns and that's what she wears.
Wouldn’t even wear it to do housework in. What tf are those shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t even wear it to do housework in. What tf are those shorts?
I wasn't sure if it's a skirt a 12 Yr old would wear or a pair of shorts. I really wish, she'd wear a bloody bra as well. I know she thinks all men are lusting after her, but she really hasn't got a clue, how to dress. How can one person make every out fit she wears, so cheap and nasty

Reactions: 15
I wasn't sure if it's a skirt a 12 Yr old would wear or a pair of shorts. I really wish, she'd wear a bloody bra as well. I know she thinks all men are lusting after her, but she really hasn't got a clue, how to dress. How can one person make every out fit she wears, so cheap and nasty
It’s a skill she has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In contrast, we've just cancelled our holiday abroad in the October holidays as I just don't think it's going to be relaxing with all the testing and paperwork and I certainly can't look forward to it in case restrictions change and it doesn't happen. We booked it last year as something to look forward to when we were being told life would be ok for Christmas :unsure: We've booked a lovely UK break and I've actually realised this year how fun it can be to explore this country. I just can't imagine booking and bragging about something potentially ten weeks away when anything can happen.
This is exactly it!

She may have booked a holiday to Tenerife in 8 weeks but at this point it's really luck of the draw as to whether she'll actually be going on holiday in 8 weeks or not.

Case in point, my fully vaccinated sister goes on holiday Monday. Last Sunday, she met a friend for lunch where it came to light earlier this week that the friends boyfriend tested positive. My sisters friend was getting a faint positive on the lateral flows so then both her and my sister each had to go and get a PCR test which thankfully came back negative but just as easy could have been a different story which would have meant no holiday for my sister!

At least my sister would have had some type of warning as to what might be happening though, you could be asymptomatic, do the tests before departure and get a positive back and have to cancel at the last minute 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's at an even higher risk with Alfie in school and Woody in nursery.

Not to mention the stress if you picked it up out there and had to be locked in a Spanish hotel.

She really is so out of touch with everything 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That ad she has done with Asda. She is so out of touch and it shows. Its obvious she never takes her boys anywhere as she doesn't have a clue how expensive it is to take the family to a theme park for the day(obvs excluding 241 deals). I wouldnt say £10 off £160 was worth spending £100 in Asda would you Beggy? Especially as you dont even shop in Asda.

EDIT-Ive just looked on the website and you use the £10 to get one free entry. crappy ad post beggy, at least do your research and get the offer right. Nowhere on your post does it say that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She winds me up no end lately! I've worked non stop the past few weeks, riddled with mam guilt. I would kill to be able to spend all summer with my kids on a 5k+ a month wage, can you imagine!? Yet she sits in the house on her fat arse, pushing back to back films for the boys so she can sit and scroll through her phone.. and the one time she does go out and do something fun with them, its paid for!! The best part is, you don't need to spend money to have fun with them but surely with the apparant surplus finances they have you'd make the most of the summer holidays!? Why not take them to Legoland for a few days, Alton Towers would be great for both boys, Chester zoo, even something like Blackpool for a few days! I honestly can't believe she's spending all summer at home with them and the furthest they travel is within a 20 mile radius of the dungeon.

Reactions: 21
She’s very quiet this morning. I wonder if she’s woken up this morning, seen the state of herself in the stories she shared, seen on here that we have already got the screenshots so too late to delete them so now she’s frantically trying to come up with a reason why the photos look nothing like her usual photos 🤣 I wouldn’t be surprised if today she claims to be ill again to distract everyone & get some positive attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She winds me up no end lately! I've worked non stop the past few weeks, riddled with mam guilt. I would kill to be able to spend all summer with my kids on a 5k+ a month wage, can you imagine!? Yet she sits in the house on her fat arse, pushing back to back films for the boys so she can sit and scroll through her phone.. and the one time she does go out and do something fun with them, its paid for!! The best part is, you don't need to spend money to have fun with them but surely with the apparant surplus finances they have you'd make the most of the summer holidays!? Why not take them to Legoland for a few days, Alton Towers would be great for both boys, Chester zoo, even something like Blackpool for a few days! I honestly can't believe she's spending all summer at home with them and the furthest they travel is within a 20 mile radius of the dungeon.
Frustrating isn’t it! I just knew that Lightwater Bay trip was gifted, just something was telling me it wasn’t them that paid for it. What is even more insulting as well is they get given it for free, then they spend literally an hour or two there then rush on home again. Imagine how much that free day would be appreciated by a family who couldn't afford a family day out 😒 It pisses me off! They never put their hands in their pockets for those boys & when they get freebie days out, they spend as little time there as possible, yet when they’re doing something she likes to do (shopping or eating), they’re out all day 😡

Reactions: 24
Exactly, £1800 for a family of 4 for 10 nights but drives round (chauffeured) in a Range Rover. Just doesn’t make sense you’re either skint or a loaded boss babe which is it?
£1800 for 10 nights in tenerife, that tells me theres naff all for the kids to do no splash parks, kids club. i always make sure theres plenty for the kids to do and also go al inclusive the spending money they will need will be ridiculous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.