Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be honest sometimes I see the pics of the kids on here and can't really see what everyone else must be seeing (i do not iron either but its because I have a chronic back issue and fractured vertebrae) but Jesus. That poor kid. That white t-shirt is hanging off him. She really needs to sit down and write down all her outgoings and just see what she's spending on herself and what she's spending on those kids. She really should be bleeping ashamed of herself. As should Steve. We know you read here you utter witch. Acknowledge your wrongs and make them right.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahhhhhh, Kiera we love you.

The ONLY reason she is started with the sex questions is because TaylaBlue has been doing them. Rebecca doesn’t have the brain capacity to think of anything for herself, she’s constantly ripping off everyone’s content.
Hope that lots of her followers see those comments 😂 beggy will be fuming

Reactions: 9
Ahhhhhh, Kiera we love you.

The ONLY reason she is started with the sex questions is because TaylaBlue has been doing them. Rebecca doesn’t have the brain capacity to think of anything for herself, she’s constantly ripping off everyone’s content.
I love this! It’s not showing when I go to that post though, neither is the other comment. Have they deleted both or is it my settings? I want those comments to be there forever 🤣

For someone with such amazing skin she seems to always have spots...🤔
Always blames it on hormones though, absolutely nothing to do with her awful skincare routine & appalling diet!

Reactions: 13
I think that purely the fact all her Q&A's are about sex, she's not getting any.
Steve's probs out shagging all the village bikes, while she's sanding her face, she probs sands her minge with it too. She probs classes it as one of her "toys" 🤢😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is honestly such a child it’s embarrassing
Another way to get engagement up on her page. People will come back later to see the answers … *in tbeory*

Those kids have had grass stained knee jeans on all week. Noticed the knees on them the other day!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The chocolate company have deleted the comments and removed the feature to comment on that photo. How pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve said this from the start my heart breaks for poor woody. It’s his 4th birthday next month and I bet his presents will be for him and Alfie again. She’s splashed out hundreds if not thousands on herself recently but I bet he’ll get maybe £100 in presents if that. It’s not about the cost no, but after how I’ve witnessed her treat that poor little boy over the years when it comes to birthday and Christmas, he deserves the bloody world and maybe something he can call his own! Plus if you can splash out on yourself every week, you can do it for your kids too once or twice a year surely? She’s down right horrible and should be ashamed of herself!!
Yep, it is about the cost when she clearly spend tit loads on herself. Absolute skank!

I have this feeling she’s now putting them in awful clothes on purpose. To prove a point that she doesn’t care what tattle think. If that’s the case, she’s even more scummy than I thought!

Reactions: 8
Now she’s not with an agency she doesn’t get any ADS does she? Queue the return to YouTube .. she goes where the money is lol and thinks we’re daft

Reactions: 11
I researched it once, was £10 for the year 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
The lack of a professional domain makes her look stupid and ignorant …
Like who even doesn’t have a business email ??!!
So easy and cheap to set up , and tells the clients/customers you have a professional service

if she’d done any research or had any sort of education she’d of set herself up with one !!

Boss Bade my A

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.