Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're going to daddy Hobsons place in Spain a million percent 😭😭😭 here's his step mum in 2017 posting a pic of the exact same place as shown in Steve's dads insta a couple of weeks back and telling people they're "welcome any time" 😳 Dingles being cagey because as a boss babe she won't want to admit that she couldn't afford a proper holiday and they're going to a familys place for free where she only had to pay for flights

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They're going to daddy Hobsons place in Spain a million percent 😭😭😭 here's his step mum in 2017 posting a pic of the exact same place as shown in Steve's dads insta a couple of weeks back and telling people they're "welcome any time" 😳 Dingles being cagey because as a boss babe she won't want to admit that she couldn't afford a proper holiday and they're going to a familys place for free where she only had to pay for flights
How pathetic is she saying making out like she was going online to book a holiday last night 😂Rebecca hun you are bleeping TRAGIC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would really like to know who will be looking after all the animals. She never mentions that!

Reactions: 14
They are going to hate it if going to Head Hobsons casa , bet there isn’t an Oly Fools and Horses bar or all you can eat fry up place for miles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck off wish she’d got a ten.Er why? She doesn’t even look like a 12.Why is she full of tit and so against saying she’s a bloody 14!?

Has she got nothing better to do?
She acts about 14
I’m on my own today, have I got time to be pissing about having a fashion show! NO!!!
Get a life Beggy!

Reactions: 7
Something not right with this holiday stuff at all. If they booked it last night then she knows the exact date she is going. Kidly ad stuff just happened to arrive at the same time she books the holiday too? She’s definitely been on the beg for holiday stuff the last few weeks.
That meal she’s about to eat is 530 calories! I just had a massive veg stir fry for lunch and it was 300 calories - plus homemade and full of goodness 😂 I’m tracking my calories just now and based on what she shows us (let’s keep in mind she probably doesn’t show us half the stuff she’s eating too) she must be eating more than 2500 calories a day.
Lastly.. that Karen person she’s shared is one of the thirstiest, nastiest people I’ve ever met. She’s right up beggys street 😂

Reactions: 13
And that's WITH the filtering blending them into the carpet again🙃
I know! I was looking thinking we’ve seen how piggy and stumpy them legs are, no way are they not edited. Imagine what those outfits really look like, especially the shorts and mules. I’m cringing

Steve's dads insta 2 weeks ago. I wonder if he has bought this property out there and came by the other day to drop off the keys
If it is where they are going then they are going to hate it if it’s ‘remote’

Reactions: 12
How stupid do you have to be to advertise your home is going to be empty and you’re going to be out of the country? Not that they have anything worth stealing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How stupid do you have to be to advertise your home is going to be empty and you’re going to be out of the country? Not that they have anything worth stealing
Especially as all her followers know EXACTLY where she lives because the bloody bimbo over shared when they bought it 🤦‍♀️ bleeping idiots..

Reactions: 11
I feel like breaking in and leaving them a change of bedding 🥴
Pair of filthy bastards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Something not right with this holiday stuff at all. If they booked it last night then she knows the exact date she is going. Kidly ad stuff just happened to arrive at the same time she books the holiday too? She’s definitely been on the beg for holiday stuff the last few weeks.
That meal she’s about to eat is 530 calories! I just had a massive veg stir fry for lunch and it was 300 calories - plus homemade and full of goodness 😂 I’m tracking my calories just now and based on what she shows us (let’s keep in mind she probably doesn’t show us half the stuff she’s eating too) she must be eating more than 2500 calories a day.
Lastly.. that Karen person she’s shared is one of the thirstiest, nastiest people I’ve ever met. She’s right up beggys street 😂
Came here to say the same about that lunch. The thing is, the stupid cow will still cook a curry or beef stew for their dinner, so will be way over any reasonable daily calorie allowance, especially with all her treats as well. Then she has the cheek to go around saying she’s a 10. Pull the other one Beggy, nobody believes you!

Reactions: 8
Especially when literally everyone knows exactly where they live 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You would swear she’s going on a holiday of a lifetime, like a cruise around the world, but no the cheap and nasty tart is creaming her pants about Spain 🤡😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won't Alfie have his SATs this year?
Sad thing is, I don't think this family value education, because both of them have had it handed to them on a plate, thanks to Steve's dad, so neither one of them has had to study to further themselves. I really don't think they'd care, even if it was his GCSEs, his idiot mother would prioritise a holiday every time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she said ‘we probably won’t be going for a while’ so does that mean it’s not actually booked? Surely if you’ve booked it you know how long it is until you go away 🤔
I wonder if she filmed that story before they booked then? Otherwise shes talking absolute bollocks???

Reactions: 8
You would swear she’s going on a holiday of a lifetime, like a cruise around the world, but no the cheap and nasty tart is creaming her pants about Spain 🤡😴
It’s just more proof they’re skint in my opinion. If she was really earning £5k per month, they’d be going to 5 star hotels & villas in more luxurious places than Tenerife! Nothing wrong with going to Tenerife if you like it Beggy, but

a) stop pretending you’re mega rich and
b) stop telling everyone you love travelling, when all you’re doing is hopping on a budget airline to check yourself in to an all inclusive resort for 7 days. That’s not travelling, that’s going on holiday.

I’d honestly hate to have Beggy’s life!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.