Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
Explains why they were there and back within a few hours, only taken for a photo for her ‘job’ then back in the car and shipped back off home to watch a film, cause they love watching films

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

TorieMills

Oh my.
Clicked ‘no’ on a poll for some inane question a couple of days ago (was like a 4%response) and she’s blocked me 🤪🤪😂😂
Moron.

• Haha
  • Wow

Poosh

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what the fuck has she got woody in???? She is a fucking disgrace of a mother, get your kids some clothes that fit and are tidy you selfish fat slob!!!
5DF59D62-8ADC-49A8-A640-9C479E4E8088.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What on earth is she going to talk about regarding drugs?! Seriously?! What a bizzare topic!

IYA EVRYWUN, APPEH CHEWSDAY, SO TUDAY AM GUNA TALK ABOUT LIKE DRUGS UND STUFF SUH LIKE DRUGS ARE LIKE REALLY BAD UND STUFF UND LIKE ITS JUST LIKE SHU BAD. SUH YEAH LIKE, ITS JUST RELLEH BAD UND STUFF SHU YEAH.

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’d love to hear Rebecca discuss…

* Climate change
* FGM
* The BLM movement

Imagine 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Clarity456

VIP Member
You can buy branded trainers (not that brands matter, but for someone who has just apparently bought herself Chanel and Burberry, they obviously do) for the same price as own brand/supermarket trainers if you look in the right places as well. So it's not even money. She just can't be arsed. I just had my two's feet measured and ended up spending £95 on school shoes, £70 on walking trainers (we do a lot of walking), and £50 on normal trainers... It's a lot of money but at least I know they are comfy. She just has no interest. It's like when Woody needed a duvet and she just grabbed one from by the tills in Primark without even really looking and it was a too high tog for him. She's too busy looking at herself in the mirror to think about what those boys need.
Fuck me the duvet 😭😭😭😭 that must be the worst thing she's done EVURRRRR

She let Woody sleep with basically a blanket all winter in that freezing house. Tattle complained quite rightly. Then summer rolled round, and she got him a 13.5 tog that was right by the tills, probably being sold off cheap because no one wants a 13.5 tog in summer.

Then rolled her eyes and said on her insta story that she can't do any right.... Maybe try buying the correct duvet thickness babe 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

AC_23

Chatty Member
She really should be ashamed of herself. And steve too. He’s clearly happy to sit back and watch her be a shit mother to his kids. The pair of them deserve each other, they do not deserve those boys.

That saddo is definitely angling for an only fans judging by all her sex questions on her stories. Grow the fuck up Rebecca.
I know I’m fucking sick of hearing her talk about arse, tits, sex, affairs and blow jobs. And I’m no prude I just don’t want to hear about it on Instagram, let alone from her 🤮 how can she look her father in law in the eyes after posting that shit knowing he can see it🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry

NH14

VIP Member
What does she mean, ‘ We prolly aren’t going for a while yet’ thought they’d booked ?!?!

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Going away over bank holiday weekend. I didn't start packing in May so I'm a bit stressed with how behind I am.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Imagine boasting on Insta you earn 5k a month and you've got your 'own business' but only take your kids out if you're paid to do so, by a supermarket you never shop in. Disgraceful.
Such a thick bitch too, thinking the airlines make the Covid travel rules. Those kids don't stand a chance with those fuckwits.

Cloud123

I've always thought Steve and Rebecca have got worse over the years. But I've just had a stalk of beavers insta, and they've always been weird ugly narcissists. Match made in heaven. Steve is horrific. No man should pout EVER. I hate couple pregnancy shoots as it is but WHY DOES HE HAVE HIS TOP OFF!!???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Highlandlass

Food really has gone to shit hasn’t it after 1 day 😂😂 literally pissing myself at how bloody stupid she is
Imagine making a song and dance about a diet only yesterday and then posting 2 meals out today 🥴

And hunk 🤢 he's absolutely fucking rotten ahahaha! You keep telling yourself that hun!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
The contents….. what, a few shitty market stall hooker outfits and some cheap tat from Home Bargains?!!! 🤣
True but the vehicles out front would make someone a bit of pocket money

Think a few of us have sussed it, packing clothes yesterday in a hurry, being super super excited, she’s gonna upload a vlog as her first post once she’s there 😂😂
She’s probably still sat at the table with all the paperwork asking Woody & Mabel how to spell ‘Vaccine’

• Haha
Reactions: 33