Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad how social media can make the most basic people believe they have anything of worth to say, there’s no self reflection or playing on their strengths (if they have any) with these fuckers. Using their experiences and lives to help/better the lives of their followers.

We’ve just got them throwing tit out and seeing what sticks. People with the worst diction/voices thinking they can do podcasts, people who bang on about being single suddenly getting a boyfriend and preaching like they’re suddenly a sex goddess who can dish out advice, people who clearly don’t even wash their kids giving parenting tips. Don’t they have any self doubt/imposter syndrome? What gives them the cojones to talk like they’re Billy Big Bolloks with a PhD in EVERYTHING. I hate what this world has become 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s mad how social media can make the most basic people believe they have anything of worth to say, there’s no self reflection or playing on their strengths (if they have any) with these fuckers. Using their experiences and lives to help/better the lives of their followers.

We’ve just got them throwing tit out and seeing what sticks. People with the worst diction/voices thinking they can do podcasts, people who bang on about being single suddenly getting a boyfriend and preaching like they’re suddenly a sex goddess who can dish out advice, people who clearly don’t even wash their kids giving parenting tips. I hate what this world have become 🤯
THIS 👏 im sick of it! That and the entitlement of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Regarding the drink driving,I know somebody who used to work with Steve and he says don’t be fooled,the drinks are just for the gram. Steve is such a petrolhead he would never risk losing his licence. Apparently even on lads nights out he would drive and keep his keys on the bar next to him so everyone could see what car he had 😂. Also liked to keep sober so he could talk to girls and bore them about his car/offer them lifts home. He said it’s most likely shandy in the pics,or literally just a pint for the photo,then he won’t drink it. Rebecca also isn’t much of a drinker by all accounts,literally just drinks her 5 per cent Echo Falls for the gram. I can believe this too, they seem that pathetic….

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As for work, someone ask her what her CPD plan is. Or is that what her dream unicorn bubbles board is for?

Reactions: 9
Regarding the drink driving,I know somebody who used to work with Steve and he says don’t be fooled,the drinks are just for the gram. Steve is such a petrolhead he would never risk losing his licence. Apparently even on lads nights out he would drive and keep his keys on the bar next to him so everyone could see what car he had 😂. Also liked to keep sober so he could talk to girls and bore them about his car/offer them lifts home. He said it’s most likely shandy in the pics,or literally just a pint for the photo,then he won’t drink it. Rebecca also isn’t much of a drinker by all accounts,literally just drinks her 5 per cent Echo Falls for the gram. I can believe this too, they seem that pathetic….
keys on the bar 🤣 what a loser. Reminds me of when mobile phones first became affordable for most people and you’d have people setting off their ringtones or wearing them on a belt in a really obvious way so we all knew they had a phone 🤦‍♀️
started working with a guy last week and I haven’t heard one conversation where he hasn’t talked about his car 🤦‍♀️Men who think that having an Audi or BMW is a personality trait make my vagina want to fall off.
Anyone with a half decent credit score can get high end cars on finance I don’t see what’s so impressive. My friends 19yr old sister has a top of line Audi with private reg and her 19yr old bf has a private reg 5 door BMW - both live at home rent free and mum and dad contribute to keep up appearances - so sorry if I’m not in awe of a car badge. I don’t see it as an indicator of wealth or taste, I just see a try hard & a foolish way to spend your wage when there is other more pressing matters to sort out in life, like your decrepit house

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m really looking forward to her talking about these big, serious topics. I imagine she will share and consider people’s differing opinions without judgement or bias. We will all feel informed and enlightened after listening to her so eloquently and articulately discussing each topic in an objective way.
Pahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cringe so hard for this twit. She’s desperately trying to cling onto the illusion that what she does is a job. No it bleeping isn’t beggy.get your head out of your arse and just look at how pathetic you come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought those pair would be more keys in the fruit bowl 🤣 christ they're tragic!

That's creepy as hell about the Beaver, he sounds like a buck-toothed predator 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How's that big following you bragged about yesterday? 800 likes and 24 comments on your last reel. Yeah dont look that big to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she says she’s going to talk about different topics every Friday…what she means is that she’ll do one of those voting box things. For example:
I take drugs / I dunt take drugs
Sex every day / No thanks
Spend / save
Got a job / dunt work
Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the hell is she on about on the post for that reel, “proud of me”
What the duck has she got to be proud of aside from those 2 boys who she couldn’t give a tit about. She’s done absolutely duck all apart from shag a man with money and get herself knocked up. From then all she’s done since is think she’s something special. Constantly buying herself clothes and treating herself to nail and hair appointments, showing off cars she can’t even drive, all while her boys take a back seat and get nothing. Where the hell is the pride in that?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
all of them "topics" are just ways she can answer whats written on tattle as the assumptions are wearing a bit thin....so the work one for example...."sum peepullll think a don't work and stuff but am actually supah supah busehhhh like av just spent 2 hours filming a reel of all my supah sexeh g string bikinis that am gunner wear in tenerife to get all the 65 year old grandads round the pool goin and stuff so yeah a do work realleh realleh hard cos I've worked for 2 hours todehhhh and I'll probably answer some hotmails latahhh" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Look at her boys outfits compared to her friends- it’s summer and her boys live in jeans - my boys hate wearing jeans at any time so uncomfortable to play in

Reactions: 20
Look at her boys outfits compared to her friends- it’s summer and her boys live in jeans - my boys hate wearing jeans at any time so uncomfortable to play in
Came here just after I seen that. Ridiculous, not only that, those T-shirts haven’t been on their backs either. She’s a selfish woman. And with her money why not buy them actual airforce trainers, she buys herself branded trainers, why not her kids.

Reactions: 14
Came here just after I seen that. Ridiculous, not only that, those T-shirts haven’t been on their backs either. She’s a selfish woman. And with her money why not buy them actual airforce trainers, she buys herself branded trainers, why not her kids.
You can buy branded trainers (not that brands matter, but for someone who has just apparently bought herself Chanel and Burberry, they obviously do) for the same price as own brand/supermarket trainers if you look in the right places as well. So it's not even money. She just can't be arsed. I just had my two's feet measured and ended up spending £95 on school shoes, £70 on walking trainers (we do a lot of walking), and £50 on normal trainers... It's a lot of money but at least I know they are comfy. She just has no interest. It's like when Woody needed a duvet and she just grabbed one from by the tills in Primark without even really looking and it was a too high tog for him. She's too busy looking at herself in the mirror to think about what those boys need.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.