Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CBE786FF-3709-40A8-87B1-2958A86DA25E.jpeg

I went to the same spot in Ilkley a couple of weeks ago. My god, dress them in suitable clothes - shorts and sandals so they can paddle. Not hard :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
You can buy branded trainers (not that brands matter, but for someone who has just apparently bought herself Chanel and Burberry, they obviously do) for the same price as own brand/supermarket trainers if you look in the right places as well. So it's not even money. She just can't be arsed. I just had my two's feet measured and ended up spending £95 on school shoes, £70 on walking trainers (we do a lot of walking), and £50 on normal trainers... It's a lot of money but at least I know they are comfy. She just has no interest. It's like when Woody needed a duvet and she just grabbed one from by the tills in Primark without even really looking and it was a too high tog for him. She's too busy looking at herself in the mirror to think about what those boys need.
duck me the duvet 😭😭😭😭 that must be the worst thing she's done EVURRRRR

She let Woody sleep with basically a blanket all winter in that freezing house. Tattle complained quite rightly. Then summer rolled round, and she got him a 13.5 tog that was right by the tills, probably being sold off cheap because no one wants a 13.5 tog in summer.

Then rolled her eyes and said on her insta story that she can't do any right.... Maybe try buying the correct duvet thickness babe 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Who remembers when she was filming Alfie in the bathroom when he had chicken pox. (Almost 2 years ago) She was putting oats in a sock to put in the bath, woody reached up to touch the sock and this witch rolled her eyes and ELBOWED him in the face to move him away. I’ve never wanted to spin someone’s jaw as much as when I saw that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Who remembers when she was filming Alfie in the bathroom when he had chicken pox. (Almost 2 years ago) She was putting oats in a sock to put in the bath, woody reached up to touch the sock and this witch rolled her eyes and ELBOWED him in the face to move him away. I’ve never wanted to spin someone’s jaw as much as when I saw that.
I really don’t understand why she then posts it up. Do these influencers really not see that they are being horrible to their child and on camera??

Reactions: 16
Yes I remember this. She used to be horrible to Woody.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I got blocked for also pointing out how weird it is to have chickens and also eat them! But I think she's too dumb to actually make the connection honestly (tbh I'm an angry little vegan anyway and she just pisses me off more than most!)
i got blocked for asking if her chickens had finished isolating because of the bird flu in yorkshire (or whatever it was) genuine question aswell, what a twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You can tell she had no real life friends. She was tearing up that she got flowers off a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i got blocked for asking if her chickens had finished isolating because of the bird flu in yorkshire (or whatever it was) genuine question aswell, what a twit!
Why, did she not keep them inside?!?!? 😡 (Haven’t been following her that long) that realllllyyyy pisses me off if not, especially because I’m a zookeeper and partner is a farmer and it really was spreading like wildlife. Really scary time! Should have reported her to DEFRA the little cow she is. She’s have learned her lesson when all her chickens were culled 😬dopey mare

I was looking at her at most recent reel of trying on clothes and my boyfriend came over, and he said “ewww that’s some tit tip she’s living in” 😂 and I didn’t even prompt him to say it, I swear!

• Haha
Why, did she not keep them inside?!?!? 😡 (Haven’t been following her that long) that realllllyyyy pisses me off if not, especially because I’m a zookeeper and partner is a farmer and it really was spreading like wildlife. Really scary time! Should have reported her to DEFRA the little cow she is. She’s have learned her lesson when all her chickens were culled 😬dopey mare
I always found it peculiar that they completely disappeared over winter ( I know they needed shelter) bit there was no mention or pics of them at all until it was mentioned on here. Then all of a sudden, they appeared again. I do wonder if we see Suzy2, Pepper2 and whatever other stupid name the other one has got no.2.
No mention of a bigger hen house either now that there are 3 more!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it's on the Wiki, it was mid 'chicken lockdown' (sorry I don't know what it's real name was 😅) and one appeared on her outside window ledge and she storied it saying "hi pepper" or suzie or whatever the duck the other ones name was. It created quite a stir and a few said it was going to be reported and from then on she kept showing them in the barn, but until she read here I don't think she had a clue

Reactions: 13
Not beggy but chloe (another lumi hun) did this a couple of weeks ago to her older kid. Well, not the same but similar. Was doing her lumi sanding and her kid tries to say hiya and she literally pushed her head with force out of the way and said "kids are so annoying". (Her older child isn't the favourite and it's so obvious) wish I could make threads. I'd love to make one about her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
“Always been a water baby” WHAT because you used to swim in a pool on a holiday! That’s like me saying “I love watching Casualty” and thinking “I should have been a Dr” She’s still talking absolute drivel then 😂
Goes swimming once, thinks she’s Michael Phelps 😂😂😂😂😂😂

akways been a water baby aye - but never ever actually goes to a swimming pool in the UK, never goes to the beach in the UK and has never shown any interest in taking her kids to swimming lessons….!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my.
Clicked ‘no’ on a poll for some inane question a couple of days ago (was like a 4%response) and she’s blocked me 🤪🤪😂😂
Moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh my.
Clicked ‘no’ on a poll for some inane question a couple of days ago (was like a 4%response) and she’s blocked me 🤪🤪😂😂
Moron.
Yeah if you don’t arse lick her you’ll be blocked.. she’s just so pathetic 😂 I’d hate to be so paranoid lol

Reactions: 20
On the next thread, can we do a poll asking if you are blocked? Interested to know how many of us are... got to be a majority now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
On the next thread, can we do a poll asking if you are blocked? Interested to know how many of us are... got to be a majority now 😂
That’s a great idea! Rebecca can then see how many potential followers she may have still had. It should form part of the next thread title so hopefully any other suckers who genuinely followed her can hopefully find us via a google search “why did rebecca lamb block me”
The woman is a complete plonker- talk about biting of your nose to spite your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.